Champions league 2008/2009

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 27, 2009 11:08 pm

United turned up and expected their ego's to do the work. They were just f*cking shyte all over the pitch. Rooney was sh*te; Ronaldo - sh*te, Berbaw@nk - sh*te; and don't get me started on Carrick. Anderson has to be one of the biggest load of toss spunked on a player ever. And people slag off Lucas? Cheeky b"stards. It was a combination of them just being shYte and not turning up and Barca just being brilliant. However, if we'd been in that final, I've no doubt that it would have been a game that the world would have tuned into watch. As a spectical, United just let themselves down massively, and I hope it kicks them where it hurts for next season. We let them off the hook otherwise they'd have won f*ck all worth singing about.

Oh, and Ferguson has to take a lot of the blame for that. His tactics were shyte pure and simple. Sticking that shower of shyte Anderson and Carrick up against arguably the best creative pairing in the world and expecting them to do a job was just a joke. To highlight my case that our first 11 is far better than theirs, Xabi Alonso and Mascherano Vs Carrick and Anderson? Get the f*ck!
Last edited by Emerald Red on Wed May 27, 2009 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Sabre wrote:What a pity we didn't face Barcelona, we could have done them.

We would have batterd them  Sabes , but im looking forward now to Madrid with Xabi still in the red shirt,

:nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed May 27, 2009 11:09 pm

no way I'm scared of these b@stards next season, its coming home next season...
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Greavesie » Wed May 27, 2009 11:10 pm

talksport are saying our midfield would have done the job today :)
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Wed May 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Emerald Red wrote:United turned up and expected their ego's to do the work. They were just f*cking shyte all over the pitch. Rooney was sh*te; Ronaldo - sh*te, Berbaw@nk - sh*te; and don't get me started on Carrick. Anderson has to be one of the biggest load of toss spunked on a player ever. And people slag off Lucas? Cheeky b"stards. It was a combination of them just being shYte and not turning up and Barca just being brilliant. However, if we'd been in that final, I've no doubt that it would have been a game that the world would have tuned into watch. As a spectical, United just let themselves down massively, and I hope it kicks them where it hurts for next season. We let them off the hook otherwise they'd have won f*ck all worth singing about.

Yeah very true on the ego thing. That actually surpised me alot whatwith pre match thoughts. I heard on a podcast some folk at the Guardian saying they wouldnt be surprised if Utd won 3-0 ect...

Anyway they were brought back down to earth good and proper tonight.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Emerald Red wrote:United turned up and expected their ego's to do the work. They were just f*cking shyte all over the pitch. Rooney was sh*te; Ronaldo - sh*te, Berbaw@nk - sh*te; and don't get me started on Carrick. Anderson has to be one of the biggest load of toss spunked on a player ever. And people slag off Lucas? Cheeky b"stards. It was a combination of them just being shYte and not turning up and Barca just being brilliant. However, if we'd been in that final, I've no doubt that it would have been a game that the world would have tuned into watch. As a spectical, United just let themselves down massively, and I hope it kicks them where it hurts for next season. We let them off the hook otherwise they'd have won f*ck all worth singing about.

Oh, and Ferguson has to take a lot of the blame for that. His tactics were shyte pure and simple. Sticking that shower of shyte Anderson and Carrick up against arguably the best creative pairing in the world and expecting them to do a job was just a joke. To highlight my case that our first 11 is far better than theirs, Xavi Alonso and Mascherano Vs Carrick and Anderson? Get the f*ck!

Totally agree.

But i feel that for some reason its still an achievement that they got where they were.

I think physically they were a disgrace.

We are a better side than them, i have no doubts.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Mr Ferguson, are you knocking us "off our f*cking perch" now, eh, d*ckhead?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Greavesie wrote:talksport are saying our midfield would have done the job today :)

Xabi and Masch, yep id agree with that. Fergus made a big mistake brining on Tevez to start with for Anderson and then Berbatov. He should have worked to solidify the midfield more. I bet in istanbul if they were in our position at half time they would have just brought on more stikers and ended up losing still.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:

Oh, and Ferguson has to take a lot of the blame for that. His tactics were shyte pure and simple. Sticking that shower of shyte Anderson and Carrick up against arguably the best creative pairing in the world and expecting them to do a job was just a joke. To highlight my case that our first 11 is far better than theirs, Xavi Alonso and Mascherano Vs Carrick and Anderson? Get the f*ck!

Totally agree.

But i feel that for some reason its still an achievement that they got where they were.

I'm not so sure. They hardly beat the creme of Europe to get there. They evetually came up against a class side and were found wanting. If we'd played them in the final, we'd have battered them and that's for sure. They beat sub-standard sides that practically put the white flag up against them. Inter? Well, we know how shyte they are. And Porto? Please. We'd have done the job in the first leg. It's a shame, really. It really is. We could have had both league and that cup in our hands but for shooting ourselves in the foot with daft errors.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Wed May 27, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 27, 2009 11:16 pm

The amount of abuse and stick Rafa got for signing keane for 20 million, yet bacon face signs that lazy @rsed donkey Berbatov for 30 mill and no one questions him atall.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Mr Ferguson, are you knocking us "off our f*cking perch" now, eh, d*ckhead?

Id like to say that too especially after tonight but I think before any of use talk about perches we need to get our team sorted out with a few more top players and win something. But yeah that was funny tonight hehe.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:The amount of abuse and stick Rafa got for signing keane for 20 million, yet bacon face signs that lazy @rsed donkey Berbatov for 30 mill and no one questions him atall.

Been saying that from the start. Tried to have a debate with a Manc about that. Tried to tell him. Would he listen? Would he f*ck. Who was right all along? Yeah, the Liverpool supporter.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Oh, and Ferguson has to take a lot of the blame for that. His tactics were shyte pure and simple. Sticking that shower of shyte Anderson and Carrick up against arguably the best creative pairing in the world and expecting them to do a job was just a joke. To highlight my case that our first 11 is far better than theirs, Xabi Alonso and Mascherano Vs Carrick and Anderson? Get the f*ck!

I laughed at what one of the ITV commentators came out with when they were talking about Carrick. "He can pass the ball as well as anyone on the opponents (barcelona) team"

Seriously deluded. It makes me cringe having to listen to these inept glory hunting faggots. Its horrible to listen to and makes scraping nails on a blackboard seem pleasurable. We have seen all season how average united are. Unfortunately we have to listen to this tediousness they call commentary.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

Totally agree.

I'm not so sure. They hardly beat the creme of Europe to get there. They evetually came up against a class side and were found wanting. If we'd played them in the final, we'd have battered them and that's for sure. They beat sub-standard sides that practically put the white flag up against them. Inter? Well, we know how shyte they are. And Porto? Please. We'd have done the job in the first leg. It's a shame, really. It really is. We could have had both league and that cup in our hands but for shooting ourselves in the foot with daft errors.

Am not defending the soft cnt, he has been getting away fromit for years.

Good side but not great and with all that money then thats not nearly good enough.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 27, 2009 11:21 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Mr Ferguson, are you knocking us "off our f*cking perch" now, eh, d*ckhead?

Id like to say that too especially after tonight but I think before any of use talk about perches we need to get our team sorted out with a few more top players and win something. But yeah that was funny tonight hehe.

To be honest, I'd be happy if we got two class players: one for the right back, and one that can play on either side of the wings as a striker a'la like what Henry is doing at Barca. I think if we get two class players for those roles, we'll win the title. Our team is good enough, but maybe just fractionally short.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion