Champions league 2008/2009

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:The amount of abuse and stick Rafa got for signing keane for 20 million, yet bacon face signs that lazy @rsed donkey Berbatov for 30 mill and no one questions him atall.

An there lies the proof in the pudding Cigg , we got rid as soon as , an yet there stuck with a 30 million pound load of sh.ite, whos the one got the egg on there gob
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 27, 2009 11:24 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The amount of abuse and stick Rafa got for signing keane for 20 million, yet bacon face signs that lazy @rsed donkey Berbatov for 30 mill and no one questions him atall.

An there lies the proof in the pudding Cigg , we got rid as soon as , an yet there stuck with a 30 million pound load of sh.ite, whos the one got the egg on there gob

Yeah but the difference is they won the league where as we just missed out.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:United turned up and expected their ego's to do the work. They were just f*cking shyte all over the pitch. Rooney was sh*te; Ronaldo - sh*te, Berbaw@nk - sh*te; and don't get me started on Carrick. Anderson has to be one of the biggest load of toss spunked on a player ever. And people slag off Lucas? Cheeky b"stards. It was a combination of them just being shYte and not turning up and Barca just being brilliant. However, if we'd been in that final, I've no doubt that it would have been a game that the world would have tuned into watch. As a spectical, United just let themselves down massively, and I hope it kicks them where it hurts for next season. We let them off the hook otherwise they'd have won f*ck all worth singing about.

Oh, and Ferguson has to take a lot of the blame for that. His tactics were shyte pure and simple. Sticking that shower of shyte Anderson and Carrick up against arguably the best creative pairing in the world and expecting them to do a job was just a joke. To highlight my case that our first 11 is far better than theirs, Xavi Alonso and Mascherano Vs Carrick and Anderson? Get the f*ck!

Totally agree.

But i feel that for some reason its still an achievement that they got where they were.

I think physically they were a disgrace.

We are a better side than them, i have no doubts.

I'm not so sure. They hardly beat the creme of Europe to get there. They evetually came up against a class side and were found wanting. If we'd played them in the final, we'd have battered them and that's for sure. They beat sub-standard sides that practically put the white flag up against them. Inter? Well, we know how shyte they are. And Porto? Please. We'd have done the job in the first leg. It's a shame, really. It really is. We could have had both league and that cup in our hands but for shooting ourselves in the foot with daft errors.

Am not defending the soft cnt, he has been getting away fromit for years.

Good side but not great and with all that money then thats not nearly good enough.

They are very one-dimensional. They just tried to get the in the middle and knock it short for one or two passe before smacking it out to that fat podgy b@stard Rooney to carry it out wide, or try the other side in hope that Ronaldo can get on the end of it. When that failed, they just tried clipping crosses in. I'm so sick of pundits slagging us off saying how we heavily depend on Gerrard and Torres, when in fact they rely far more on one player than we do on those two. In fact, its a proven fact that in a lot of our games this season, and some of our best wins have come without those two even being on the pitch. Torres and Gerrard have had their fair share of injuries.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Wed May 27, 2009 11:26 pm

bavlondon wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

They can keep a 30 mill berbatov and a rumored 30 mill tevez on the bench. we got lucas and babel.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Wed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

Completely agree and this soft tw@t continues to cost them 100,000 a week in wages alone !!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 27, 2009 11:33 pm

mart wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

They can keep a 30 mill berbatov and a rumored 30 mill tevez on the bench. we got lucas and babel.

Exactly. Strength in depth. I have high hopes for thsi summer though then next year we can win the league and make it 6 times in Europe too.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

I wonder if tonights game will have any bearing on Tevez or Ronaldo from a personal point of view in terms of staying or going.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Wed May 27, 2009 11:36 pm

bavlondon wrote:
mart wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Exactly. Strength in depth. I have high hopes for thsi summer though then next year we can win the league and make it 6 times in Europe too.

Yes. And i think Keane would have stayed if not for the endless whining from him and especially the media. At that time it was smart to kick him out the door.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Well im so happy im off to bed to claim my congicals

DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Wed May 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Does anyone no any welders?
Apparently there is a bus in Stretford that need its top putting back on  :laugh:  :laugh:
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 27, 2009 11:56 pm

oH BEFORE I GO

Tune OF THE WEEk for me :nod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8cGhxhAsY

Take that you inbreds,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu May 28, 2009 12:01 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

That was something now wasnt it....
Got a fair bit of stick for going to watch the game in a Liverpool jersey... but was well worth it seeing the bitterness in the inbred :censored: after they lost....

Ferguson got his tactics all wrong, couldnt react to how the game was panning out, and all credit to Guardiola and Barcelona, they were fcking brilliant and got it spot on tonight...

Now, ManUtd are really good at what they do... no question about that.... some are getting a little too carried away here with the whole Berbatov and slagging Ferguson bit .. but they've already won the league, fifa club thingy, carling cup and that in my books counts for something...

What i've noticed though, against the stronger sides when Ferguson tries to play it smart and changes his attacking style to a more conservative one, they sometimes seem a little too flat... theyr very good with their attacking style against the smaller sides, but put them against a strong side and they seem to struggle...

I thought Teves should have started and Scholes should have come in earlier for United... Barcelona got it spot on from minute 1 and should have scored atleast 2 more, so bad was the manu side that turned up...

anyways... good stuff... hopefully we'r in the final next season against Barcelona to show them that the only reason they won it this year is because they managed to avoid the strongest side in the english game...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu May 28, 2009 12:02 am

ste123lfc wrote:Does anyone no any welders?
Apparently there is a bus in Stretford that need its top putting back on  :laugh:  :laugh:

:D
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu May 28, 2009 12:14 am

They dont seem very happy on Red Cafe tonight.   Poor whinging tw@ts. :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Thu May 28, 2009 12:32 am

Firstly , Seriously impressed with Sergio Busquets ,what a brilliant Midfielder , never lost  possession  all night ,took the proverbial p*ss out of Carrick and Co ,genuinely talented .

I think the best thing about tonight is the fact that the Mancs chose this momentous occasion to play their worst game of the season ,Barca didnt have to get out of second gear ,I mean Barcelona's defence was brittle to say the least ,but United were totally inept .

Evra's face at the end spoke volumes  :D , and Ronaldo must have gave himself lockjaw holding back the tears  ,I am so looking forward to work now . :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion