Red=Great

Postby Red till i'm dead » Tue May 25, 2004 6:52 pm

Dalglish all the way !!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Red till i'm dead

Postby Red till i'm dead » Tue May 25, 2004 6:53 pm

why that mad guy!!!!! :angry:
Red till i'm dead

Postby Red till i'm dead » Tue May 25, 2004 6:56 pm

Red till i'm dead

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 25, 2004 7:02 pm

Uh?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Tue May 25, 2004 7:18 pm

oniell for me,if they cant have him then benitez,not to sure about mourinho he's still a bit to young,he could make a complete balls up with plenty of money in his hands,(lets hope so if he goes to chelski).If curbishley came and was successful england would want him as their next manager,we wouldnt want that.
jack66

Postby fivecups » Tue May 25, 2004 8:45 pm

Come on Martin we need you!

Watch for O'Leary as an outside bet as others fall by the wayside.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue May 25, 2004 8:47 pm

o'leary and houllier are like best buddies aren't they. i remember o'leary visiting houllier in hospital when he had his heart surgery if i'm not mistaken.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby fivecups » Tue May 25, 2004 8:52 pm

He did.

They were at a similar managerial level at that time.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Tue May 25, 2004 10:13 pm

my first choice would be o'neill, then benitez. we can't get curbishley! o'neill and benitez have two things in common that curbishley doesn't:
an established reputation as top level managers and have one top devisions. that's not to say curbishley is a bad manager. i just think we need a man who's proven at the top level and it'd be a gamble hiring him.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue May 25, 2004 10:18 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh - O'Neill, ****** off. Do most of you think for yourselves or do you just think what the media and other people tell you to think?

Jaysus, it's like a "who is the greatest footballer ever?" - "Pele" automated response.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue May 25, 2004 10:20 pm

Zidane....

--------------------------------------

heard on radio that paris newspaper reports are saying liverpool are after psg coach vahid halihodzic. We're linked with everybody....
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Tue May 25, 2004 10:22 pm

Hold on there Owzat me old pal, in Belfast The answer is Mostly Geordie Best even though he's a Manc.  But if you asked me you'd get Deigo Maradonna as for O'Neill I've converted to O'Neillism after watching a recent biography of BBC Northern Ireland mate I wish you'd seen it!  eye opener
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Tue May 25, 2004 10:26 pm

Media dress-up. They love two things - blowing things out of proportion and running things into the ground. They make O'Neill out to be a god and Houllier to be a criminal - a perception which sadly infects those that view and read.

Zidane - recency effect, Best - bias
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls