Jose mourinho. - Miracle or myth.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Tibbers » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:38 pm wrote:
hardly a miracle......now if he took over norwich and won the league that would deserve credit.....

But it can.. with new recruits and good form, winning the title is possible. They've just knocked down Pellegrini's turf recently which makes the title contention tight and intense.

hardly makes it a miracle....more like millions buys success
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby damjan193 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:10 pm

I loved how he handled City yesterday though.

I don't like him too much, I think he plays too dirty, but I can't deny his qualities. Maybe not a miracle but a great manager nonetheless.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:48 am

Yeah, that was a good win. All the best to him actually, the more points the top 3 lose all the better.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:13 am

You can say what you like about him and there is no doubt he is an absolute @rse to all but his team and his club.....
But there can be no doubt that he is a top, top manager who knows his stuff, is tactically astute and a brilliant man manager.
His players would walk through fire for him.... barring the bacterial soup of politics that poses as a football club that is Real Madrid.
He is not afraid of benching or even selling big names if he feels that they don't suit his preffered modus operandi.

And all this talk about millions buys success has some truth but he is not the only one who has those resources.... Plenty of other clubs do but the fact of the matter is he has won at every single club he has managed.... no matter how much money a club has, it has to be funnelled correctly and carefully to get the right team balance... and it needs a strong character with a clear vision and belief in himself to make those excessive resources count on the field and in the trophy cabinet. Its a damn good thing that the Scum went with Moyes instead of Mourinho... if they had, the GOD help us all as he would have utilized those resources and made mince meat of everyone else in the prem. As it is, he has already remolded Chelsea into the defensive and midfield giants they were before. All he lacks is a true centre forward that he always uses. When he gets one next season, Chelsea are going to a b!tch of a team to play against again and there is every chance that they will wipe the floor with the rest of the league.

Yes he is a kunt and will utilize each and every dirty trick in the book for success but he does it for the betterment of his club (and cynics will say for himself). But he knows what he's doing and is one of the very best if not the best manager currently plying his trade in the world.

No point pretending otherwise IMO.
ConnO'var

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Very good short term manager. 
If you have millions to spend, want to sign players at the peak or towards the end of their careers, want to win using Stoke City tactics and bag a few trophies in a season or two then he is the perfect fit.

His Chelsea, Inter and Madrid teams have been absolutely dire to watch. 

He is a great short term fix though if you can handle his antics and all the drama, sh.it football that he brings
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:48 am

Very ironic that Mourinho would complain about something like this. Sam's reaction was hilarious though :D

damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 am

I'm sick of hearing him on the footie interview waffle on about horses and sh!t that doesn't make sense. It's almost as if he's trying to be weird just for the sake of it. It makes no sense, jog on maureen.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:55 am

leeroy74 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:33 am wrote:I'm sick of hearing him on the footie interview waffle on about horses and sh!t that doesn't make sense. It's almost as if he's trying to be weird just for the sake of it. It makes no sense, jog on maureen.

Feck it, let him talk all he wants, talk of horses, gibbons and leprechauns for all it matters. the more the media focus on him and Chelsea the better!!. The sleeping giant will rise and catch everyone by surprise.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm

he needs to shut his fecking classless mouth before someone fills him in.

disrespectful cu.nt of a man.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:59 pm

leeroy74 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:49 pm wrote:he needs to shut his fecking classless mouth before someone fills him in.

disrespectful cu.nt of a man.

Yeah, it's getting really annoying now. I used to be a huge advocate of him but since he's been at Real, he's been a complete scrotum.
And fact is, RM are doing much better without him as he really dragged their reputation through the dirt.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:13 pm

As I said previously, he is nothing more then a WUM, a 'dirty' one at that.

The spate, now between him and Wenger is, imo, over the top. I actually think Wenger hit Maureen's nerves for his time at RM. Maureen playing mind games are just plain boring.

From BR
http://talksport.com/football/rodgers-t ... 4021479894

We need to keep out of all the rubbish. If Wenger, Maureen or anybody else tries the mind games with us, let them, with a smile, we just get on and concentrate with what we need to do.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 am

His comments about Wenger were way out of order but the press don't help by going from one manager to another saying he said this and he said that.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 am

He gets results, he wins trophies
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby aCe' » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Best manager in the world probably at the moment. His comments regarding Arsene were uncalled for but if they get to Arsene and it means that one more side are out of the running then its probably worth all the stick hes getting for the comments.

With the current squad he has at Chelsea, I'm not sure any other manager in world football would have done any better. If Mourinho had taken over at Utd in the summer with Moyes signing for Chelsea, I'm pretty sureit would have been Utdtopping the league andfighting for the title and Chelsea languishing in 7th desperately trying to secure a Europa league spot for next season
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 pm

aCe' » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 am wrote:Best manager in the world probably at the moment. His comments regarding Arsene were uncalled for but if they get to Arsene and it means that one more side are out of the running then its probably worth all the stick hes getting for the comments.

With the current squad he has at Chelsea, I'm not sure any other manager in world football would have done any better. If Mourinho had taken over at Utd in the summer with Moyes signing for Chelsea, I'm pretty sureit would have been Utdtopping the league andfighting for the title and Chelsea languishing in 7th desperately trying to secure a Europa league spot for next season

His comments were pretty much spot on.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion