Jose calling rafa again

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:32 am

metalhead wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Dear Santa,

Instead of presents this year, I just want to meet Moris face-to-face, away from the glare of the press-photography, the bustle of London, and the presence of tongue-tale-tits.

Then, I'd like to kick the f*ck out of him, and rattle his head against the nearest set of slabs.

I've been a reasonably good boy this year, and feel I should be granted my wish to flush that little turd down the bog.

Please Santa - make me a happy man.

Yours faithfully,

Lando Griffin.

Lando i saw you beating up a perfectly innocent boy last week, so you havn't been a good boy this year!

btw, i'm santa

:rasp

:D

Well maybe not "Good". Maybe "Just". :D

Come on Santa - you know it makes sense!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:53 am

More spite from the shitefull one.

Mourinho writes off Liverpool's title chances

Matt Scott
Wednesday August 2, 2006
The Guardian

Jose Mourinho has stoked his simmering feud with Liverpool's manager Rafael Benítez by dismissing Liverpool's title chances and style of play.
Chelsea's captain John Terry had this week described Liverpool as the champions' closest challengers but in the first salvo before the new season Mourinho wrote off Liverpool as a defensive team.

"I believe Manchester United and Arsenal will, in spite of the fact Arsenal finished fourth and Liverpool third, still be the better teams," said Mourinho. "[Because of] the quality of their football, the way they play, the high quality in their squads.

Article continues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Liverpool are different. They are very competitive, it's very difficult to beat them. If they score a goal before you score it's very difficult to change it because they defend really well with 11 players - very, very compact. They are tactically very good. And they are potentially fighting for first place but I still fancy more the way Arsenal and Manchester United play football."
Mourinho's comments, made in Los Angeles, are the latest in a series of prickly exchanges between Benítez and Mourinho. After Chelsea's 2-1 FA Cup semi-final defeat by Liverpool, who went on to win last season's competition, Benítez sniped that his Chelsea counterpart had refused to shake hands at the end.

In the build-up the Spaniard belittled Mourinho's contribution to Chelsea's success of the past three seasons, claiming the credit lay instead with Roman Abramovich. This piqued Mourinho, who contrasted his disdain for Liverpool's approach with praise for the "always very good football" at Arsène Wenger's Arsenal, with whom he had also maintained frosty relations last season.link
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:58 am

s@int wrote:More spite from the shitefull one.

Mourinho writes off Liverpool's title chances

Matt Scott
Wednesday August 2, 2006
The Guardian

Jose Mourinho has stoked his simmering feud with Liverpool's manager Rafael Benítez by dismissing Liverpool's title chances and style of play.
Chelsea's captain John Terry had this week described Liverpool as the champions' closest challengers but in the first salvo before the new season Mourinho wrote off Liverpool as a defensive team.

"I believe Manchester United and Arsenal will, in spite of the fact Arsenal finished fourth and Liverpool third, still be the better teams," said Mourinho. "[Because of] the quality of their football, the way they play, the high quality in their squads.

Article continues

"Liverpool are different. They are very competitive, it's very difficult to beat them. If they score a goal before you score it's very difficult to change it because they defend really well with 11 players - very, very compact. They are tactically very good. And they are potentially fighting for first place but I still fancy more the way Arsenal and Manchester United play football."
Mourinho's comments, made in Los Angeles, are the latest in a series of prickly exchanges between Benítez and Mourinho. After Chelsea's 2-1 FA Cup semi-final defeat by Liverpool, who went on to win last season's competition, Benítez sniped that his Chelsea counterpart had refused to shake hands at the end.

In the build-up the Spaniard belittled Mourinho's contribution to Chelsea's success of the past three seasons, claiming the credit lay instead with Roman Abramovich. This piqued Mourinho, who contrasted his disdain for Liverpool's approach with praise for the "always very good football" at Arsène Wenger's Arsenal, with whom he had also maintained frosty relations last season.

God, he must stay up all night obsessing about Liverpool!  Hire a hooker, get a bj and get some :sleep  :sleep  :sleep Jose...it's going to be a long season! 

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:09 am

A better editorial with same crappy comments from the shitefull one.link

Mourinho writes off Liverpool's title challenge
From Matt Hughes in Los Angeles

IT IS a sign of Liverpool’s emergence as a force in the Barclays Premiership that José Mourinho should be moved to dismiss their threat as title challengers. The Chelsea manager always likes to get his retaliation in early and yesterday provided a subtle savaging of Rafael Benítez’s side, damning them with faint praise for their defensive qualities. With 11 days remaining until Chelsea and Liverpool kick off the season with the FA Community Shield, the mind games have begun in earnest.

Benítez has succeeded in getting under Mourinho’s skin since European football’s brightest young managers both moved to England two years ago, but there is more than simple spite to the Portuguese’s outburst. Although Liverpool have won only two of the ten increasingly ill-tempered meetings between the sides in the past two seasons, those victories came in the most important matches, the Champions League in 2005 and this year’s FA Cup semi-final, revealing Benítez to be the only Premiership manager capable of matching the Special One in a tactical battle. Mourinho may genuinely disagree with John Terry’s recent suggestion that Liverpool will run Chelsea close this season, but one sensed that he protested slightly too much.

“I believe that Manchester United and Arsenal will be the better teams,” Mourinho said. “The quality of their football, the way they play, the improvements in their squads. United will improve a lot by having Michael Carrick. He’s a very, very good player and will improve them. United have had some problems since Roy Keane went to Celtic, but they have a very good team and don’t need ten players to improve their team. They just choose the right players for the right position. Carrick is a big improvement for them and I think they can be a very strong team.

“Arsenal were not successful in the Premiership but had success, you can say that because they reached the final of the Champions League playing always very good football. They have a very good group of players, and some young players with great motivation. [Tomas] Rosicky is also a very important player for them and can bring them the kind of quality — I don’t want to compare him to [Dennis] Bergkamp because he was more than special — but Rosicky can bring that kind of quality to the left side. I think they are a very strong team.

“Liverpool are different. They are very competitive, it’s very difficult to beat them. If they score a goal before you score, it’s very difficult to change it because they defend really well with 11 players and are very, very compact. They are tactically very good. And they are potentially fighting for the front pack, but I still fancy more the way Manchester United and Arsenal play football.”

For all Mourinho’s respect for United and Arsenal, such is his confidence that he feels Chelsea’s biggest enemy is complacency.

“We were the best team for sure in England in the last two years so the fight is against ourselves,” he said. “We must challenge ourselves. We don’t need other people to put pressure on us, I think we have to put pressure on ourselves and push ourselves with big motivation to keep improving. The new players we have are not many, but are high-quality players and they are new motivation for us.

Postby Espionage » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:17 am

WOW! I cant wait to hear what people are chanting at Mourinho when we topple Chelsea and win the EPL!

I wonder how he will justify that............. ???

:laugh:
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:33 am

Espionage wrote:WOW! I cant wait to hear what people are chanting at Mourinho when we topple Chelsea and win the EPL!

I wonder how he will justify that............. ???

:laugh:

One things for sure, it will be everybody's fault but Jose's when Liverpool win the title (According to him anyway  :D )

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion