Jose mourinho. - Miracle or myth.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby ethanr » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:50 pm

He really has chelsea playing well, and after they beat city at the etihad, i've come to terms that they're probably winning league.

Hate the guy, he's a really annoying, and one of the most arrogant, cocky people you'll ever see, but no question he's a good manager. Although with his squad, he should be getting at least 2nd… Not much when it comes to strikers, but the defense and midfield is just fine.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby devaney » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm

ethanr » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:50 pm wrote:He really has chelsea playing well, and after they beat city at the etihad, i've come to terms that they're probably winning league.

Hate the guy, he's a really annoying, and one of the most arrogant, cocky people you'll ever see, but no question he's a good manager. Although with his squad, he should be getting at least 2nd… Not much when it comes to strikers, but the defense and midfield is just fine.

Well at least the arrogant git is out of the FA Cup !!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:29 pm wrote:
aCe' » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 am wrote:Best manager in the world probably at the moment. His comments regarding Arsene were uncalled for but if they get to Arsene and it means that one more side are out of the running then its probably worth all the stick hes getting for the comments.

With the current squad he has at Chelsea, I'm not sure any other manager in world football would have done any better. If Mourinho had taken over at Utd in the summer with Moyes signing for Chelsea, I'm pretty sureit would have been Utdtopping the league andfighting for the title and Chelsea languishing in 7th desperately trying to secure a Europa league spot for next season

His comments were pretty much spot on.

How are mourinho's comments spot on?
Wenger won the title 3 times and the F.A cup 4 times before the oil money came into the country and warped the game.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:49 am

Interesting comments by the slimey one in regards to referee Chris Foy.

"Maybe it's helpful that the [Premier League referees'] committee doesn't send him [Foy] to our matches."

"I don't have the right to request [that]. It's just I think they have to analyse the situation and see if every time he has Chelsea -- or not every time -- but many times he has Chelsea and problems are there, I think maybe it would be a good decision."

Wow, just wow......   :no

Would be amazed if the FA don't ban his special behind for a few games.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby babu » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 am

eds » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:49 am wrote:Interesting comments by the slimey one in regards to referee Chris Foy.

"Maybe it's helpful that the [Premier League referees'] committee doesn't send him [Foy] to our matches."

"I don't have the right to request [that]. It's just I think they have to analyse the situation and see if every time he has Chelsea -- or not every time -- but many times he has Chelsea and problems are there, I think maybe it would be a good decision."

I bet you ten squids he does not receive any punishment for those comments. His comments regarding himself getting sent to the stands, will likely get him in further trouble, but not the above quote, imo

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:28 pm

eds » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:49 am wrote:Interesting comments by the slimey one in regards to referee Chris Foy.

Rodgers got fined for less.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:35 am

Yep no action for his comments.  :laugh:

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1755827/jose-mourinho-cleared-comments-referee-chris-foy?cc=3436

This what we are up against guys, a man who has the FA in his pocket and has learnt his trade from the very best whiskey nosed git in the business.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby ethanr » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:25 pm

It's so stupid. He claims he doesn't want to comment because he'll get in trouble. He's basically said (yes, I'm paraphrasing here):

"I don't want to comment because then I get in trouble.  I will say nothing about how Foy is a horrible referee, and how he's lost this game for us and it is 100% his fault because he purposefully lost this game for us. He hates chelsea, and every time we play he makes bad decisions towards us, and the FA should not allow him to ref our games anymore. But I'm not going to comment because I don't want to get in trouble."

Just saying he's not commenting, then saying exactly what he wants to say, means it doesn't count? Love it.
ethanr

Postby stmichael » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:16 pm

This ***** needs to ***** off out of this league and this country. An absolute cretin of a man and a stain on the game.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ethanr » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:38 pm

It's ironic that they've gone off at Dowd as the 4th official, the man who absolutely gifted them the game last week against Swansea with a red card in the 16th minute when he was pressured into a call by the chelsea players. chelsea managers, players, fans... they have quite short and selective memories.
ethanr

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:28 am

He's a cancer to the game.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:28 pm

sooner we rid this league of the scab he is the better.

The way people go on about him like he's the next Jesus is sickening.

he's a loud mouth tw@t of a man.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:40 pm

leeroy74 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 pm wrote:sooner we rid this league of the scab he is the better.

The way people go on about him like he's the next Jesus is sickening.

he's a loud mouth tw@t of a man.

Sickens me when people make out that he is the best manager in the game...
If spending hundreds of millions and parking a bus to win makes you the best then maybe. 

For me, football is so much more than that.  Taking a club from 7th, building the club, developing youth into top players, pushing top players to improve, playing good football, having the right principles such as respect,winning trophies and long term stability is what its all about. 

The best clubs have always been clubs that have followed these principles.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Well Athletico are making him look a right dick  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:04 pm

You should have brought another bus Jose, ya ***** *****.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion