SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Sabre wrote:I rarely change sides. But I've changed now. Now I like Mou. :D

TRAITOR!

:D

So Sabes, what about Antoine Griezmann? He looks like he'll be quite a player in a year or two, should Liverpool be looking to poach?
burjennio

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Sung to the usual Chelsea dirge 

Jose Mourinho ..... there's something that you should know ... even Ronaldinho thinks your a tw@t
Jose Mourinho.......theres something that you should know ....even Ronaldo thinks your a tw@t
Jose Mourinho       there's something that you should know ...even  Robinho thinks your a tw@t
Jose Mourinho       there's something that you should know .....even Gattusso thinks your a tw@t
Jose Mourinho       there's something that you should know......even  Pavlyuchenko thinks your a tw@t
Jose Mourinho       there's something that you should know .....even  Jairzinho thinks your a tw@t
Jose Mourinho       there's something that you should know .....even Carvalho  thinks your a tw@t
Jose Mourinho       there's something that you should know ..... your mother already knows says, its a fact 

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:00 am

burjennio wrote:
Sabre wrote:I rarely change sides. But I've changed now. Now I like Mou. :D

TRAITOR!

Don't get me wrong, he's still a cúnt for his words against Rafa and Liverpool, it's only that the people he's píssing off I hate them and I'm having a laugh. There's a lot of drama surrounding him, it's all theatre, but he knows what he's doing.

I will comment a couple of encounters in the next few days.

Antoine? Probably yes, but Liverpool has to change something in their ways: If you have money, you buy the players once developed and famous, and you buy them expensive. No problem. If you don't have that much money, you have scouts everywhere, and you rely on your Academy.

Liverpool hadn't much money available these years, so we couldn't get the expensive players, but the academy, not before Rafa, nor during Rafa, gave important players since Gerrard. That's a problem. And we didn't spot the young talents, and the ones we got were not that cheap (Lucas, Babel).

So we definitely have to improve the Academy, not to the point of Barcelona who play with a lot of former La Massia guys, but at least we should have three guy from the Academy playing regularly, and since 2004 we haven't seen much of that.

So yes, Liverpool might find an interesting player in the French, but if they sign him they'll sign him expensive because he's famous already. Meaning that Liverpool has scouts for something, and has good relationships with other clubs for something: it should have been done earlier and cheaper, if we don't have the money any more.

Another example is Toshack, he says Gareth Bale is a player we should sign up as soon as possible, but he's doing so well that he's famous even for me who I don't know the english league that well because I only watch the Liverpool games, nor the Match of the Day programs. We should be wondering why we didn't get Gareth Bale while others did, when we have a full network of scouts working for us. In a nutshell either we need money, or a good scouting eye, or a good Academy work. But in the last years we didnt have any of these acording to the results. We have to improve.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Special one my :censored: :laugh:

All the money in the world and he still can't beat Barca in the CL. I'll tell you who does though. Rafa! :;):
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 am

Rafa would have spanked barca in the bernabue then parked the bus and played on the counter in nou camp :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 am

65 pages for a manager we never had.......... :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

:laugh: .... Correct
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:46 pm

i still can't fathom how any true liverpool fan could ever have wanted this bloke near our club.

he's an utter disgrace and last night he hit new depths for me.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:05 pm

stmichael wrote:i still can't fathom how any true liverpool fan could ever have wanted this bloke near our club.

agree 150%
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm

stmichael wrote:i still can't fathom how any true liverpool fan could ever have wanted this bloke near our club.

Too true and forgive my cynicism but it only take a bad run next season and his name would get bandied about again by some
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:36 pm

the most ridiculous thing is he's making out like madrid were the ones trying to play football, which is laughable considering they had 30% possession at home. he's reduced an array of attacking talent to a bunch of yard dogs, especially against barcelona which was probably as a result of the 5-0 drubbing they got earlier in the season. the diving from di maria particularly was a farce. his porto team was the worst in recent memory for diving (see the uefa cup final against celtic in 2003 as a prime example). ok barca have their own players who are equally as bad (pedro, busquets, alves) but at least they still try and play football in the right way. thank god for the genius messi on what was otherwise a depressing night for football.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 pm

He's only hacked off because his tactics in the run up to and just before the game (his remakes/comments etc) did not work. Yes Pep G was angry and made his own comments, but that was it. Maureen thought that he'd finally won the war of the words, and gained an advantage knowing that he had riled his fellow manager, however, Pep G got the better of him. The nonsense that Maureen came out with after the game was totally shocking (IMO). In addition, he's made Alonso, Ronnie et al look like average bully boys instead of the skillful footballers that we know they are.  It was Sir Bobby Robson that brought Maureen to prominence, and if he was still alive today, he'd be sickened by his behaviour.

I do believe that Maureen will have lost a lot of respect after this. He is now just a spoilt little brat.  Football doesn't need this sort of nonsense. It was refreshing at first, but it's become totally stupid and football doesn't need it. Tell you what though, if he ever tries it on with King Kenny, there will always be one winner, that is our King Kenny.

I heard some Mwanck fan that he'd love Maureen at Mwanck Utd, i'd say have him, he will turn that club into a pile of Sh!te.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby burjennio » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 pm

His press conference sums up everything you need need to know about his character. He is a scumbag, and I dont use that word lightly. Pep Guardiola was his friend and ex colleague and he tried to totally belittle him in public to try to give his team some kind of edge because he knew that, despite having the two most expensive players in history, his side could not compete with Barca so when that failed he did his usual as hes done countless times before - cast the blame elsewhere and came out with his conspiracy nonsense to take the eyes off the fact that he FAILED.
burjennio

Postby kazza » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has accused Barcelona of underhand tactics in Wednesday's Super Cup second leg encounter.

Barca were leading 2-1 at half time at Camp Nou when the ex-Inter Milan boss insists the home side stopped using ball boys.

Lionel Messi settled the contest late on with a sublime volley, however, the drama was far from over in the Catalan capital.

Four minutes into stoppage time the touch paper was lit when Marcelo chopped down new boy Cesc Fabregas which sparked a fracas.

Two more players were shown red cards after both Mesut Ozil and David Villa were dismissed, but the drama continued to unfold on the sidelines.

Mourinho appeared to push his finger into Barcelona assistant Tito Vilanova's eye before running away and protesting his innocence on the sidelines.

Antics

The Portuguese tactician was not happy with Barca's ball antics and he blames the unsavoury scenes at the end on the opposition.

"From the first minute of the second half there we no ball boys and no balls," explained Mourinho. "The way small teams do when they are in difficulty.

"I'm very happy for my team after what happened in the end.

"What happened, happened because somebody provoked the situation and it certainly wasn't a player from Real Madrid."

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion