Jose calling rafa again

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby madred » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Chelski boss Jose Mourinho has reignited his spat with Rafa Benitez by criticising his Liverpool's counterpart's perfunctory support of Steven Gerrard's credentials to be the next England captain.

Gerrard and Chelski captain John Terry are regarded as the front-runners to be named as the Three Lions' new skipper by incoming manager Steve McClaren following David Beckham's resignation.

Benitez provided cautious support for Gerrard's candidature at the weekend, telling a Liverpool-based newspaper: "I think he can do it, and if he wants to do it, it's okay. I always want the best for my players, but sometimes the national team and the clubs have different interests. I want the best for Steve and if he is the England captain and he is also focused on Liverpool, I will be happy."

But despite the banal nature of the Spaniard's comments, Jose voiced his disapproval when pressed for his thoughts on Terry's prospects ahead of the Blues' departure for the USA on a pre-season tour.

"I read a few quotes from other managers in the Premiership saying their players would be perfect captain," he said. "I think it's very bad to say that. Steve McClaren needs help, not pressure. He needs freedom and not people trying to press him for a decision."

If McClaren cannot cope with the 'pressure' of 'managers' - Rafa is, as yet, the only manager to speak on the subject - offering obligatory support for their players then the Three Lions really are in dire straits.

As for Mourinho, one explanation for his comments must be that, with his hair closely cropped as a mark of his intention "to go to war" this season, he's desperate for a fight after three unusually quiet months.

Wouldnt you just love to knock him out?
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:41 pm

Terry can be captain.

Anything to make that little whore shut up.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:51 pm

MAUREENHO :talktothehand

What a spineless little piece of anal discharge he is. I've really lost all interest in anything he has to say.

Just for the record, IMO rafa was just showing his support for his captain and was making it clear that if stevie gets the job he'll have the full support of his club manager. Doubtless if stevie gets the nod the london hacks will be looking to unsettle him and fabricate stories of disapproval from rafa just because Terry didn't get the job.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:30 pm

I know we should be used to his s**t by now but the guy still makes me angry as f**k. Rafa didnt state anything saying Stevie should be the next England captain but is just pushing his claims. I guess he has to be in the limelight again after being so long out of it. Still seems to be holding a grudge over him not going to that shambles of a club.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OctopusesGarden » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:42 pm

mourinho's a :censored::O

say no more
OctopusesGarden

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:56 pm

:angry: :angry:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:34 am

Dear Santa,

Instead of presents this year, I just want to meet Moris face-to-face, away from the glare of the press-photography, the bustle of London, and the presence of tongue-tale-tits.

Then, I'd like to kick the f*ck out of him, and rattle his head against the nearest set of slabs.

I've been a reasonably good boy this year, and feel I should be granted my wish to flush that little turd down the bog.

Please Santa - make me a happy man.

Yours faithfully,

Lando Griffin.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:03 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Dear Santa,

Instead of presents this year, I just want to meet Moris face-to-face, away from the glare of the press-photography, the bustle of London, and the presence of tongue-tale-tits.

Then, I'd like to kick the f*ck out of him, and rattle his head against the nearest set of slabs.

I've been a reasonably good boy this year, and feel I should be granted my wish to flush that little turd down the bog.

Yours faithfully,

Lando Griffin.

:laugh:  :bowdown

:buttrock
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:14 am

anti-hero wrote:

Yours faithfully,

Lando Griffin.

:laugh:  :bowdown

:buttrock

lando strikes again....fuc.king a      :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:15 am

Yours faithfully,

Lando Griffin.

lando, i wrote to santa two weeks before you and got the same wish. see above

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:59 am

Yours faithfully,

Lando Griffin.

Lando i saw you beating up a perfectly innocent boy last week, so you havn't been a good boy this year!

btw, i'm santa

:rasp

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:02 pm

This is an interesting article from the Daily Mail.  Is it proof that Chelsea's house of cards is not that steady???

Wayne Bridge will become the latest Chelsea star to demand a transfer when Ashley Cole signs from Arsenal next week.

Bridge, who flew out to Los Angeles with the rest of the squad last night at the start of the club's pre-season tour, is furious at the prospect of another season on the sidelines.

He joins a queue of players who have told Premiership champions Chelsea they want to leave in the wake of more superstar signings.

It is also believed that striker Hernan Crespo, who asked for a transfer on Monday, did not meet his team-mates for the flight from Heathrow yesterday.

Even Frank Lampard's future looked a little less certain last night after the club withdrew his new contract offer, while Damien Duff and Asier del Horno have left the club in the past seven days.

Bridge has no intention of playing second fiddle to left back Cole — who is expected to sign in a £20million deal — at Stamford Bridge as he does for England.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has hinted he wants to keep Bridge as cover for Cole now Del Horno has left, but Bridge wants to leave before the start of the season.

Bridge, 25, had a move to Tottenham blocked last season, but played just twice for Chelsea, although he spent 12 games on loan at Fulham.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon offered Lampard a five-year package worth a staggering £34m before the World Cup but that offer is no longer on the table.

Sportsmail understands that Kenyon wanted the £130,000-a-week deal wrapped up before the World Cup but Lampard, aware that he was being courted by some of Europe's glamour clubs, wanted to wait until after the tournament.

Lampard's rise would have put him in line with the summer arrivals at Stamford Bridge as record £30m signing Andriy Shevchenko and midfielder Michael Ballack are both on £130,000 a week.

Next season will be a big one for Lampard after an indifferent World Cup, and the arrival of Ballack on a free transfer from Bayern Munich has increased the pressure on the England midfielder.

Kenyon has turned his attentions elsewhere and, although his priority is to sign Cole from Arsenal, he will then secure John Terry's long-term future at the club.

Terry was approached towards the end of last season about an improved contract and, although Chelsea have yet to make a formal offer, it is understood that one is imminent.

That will take Terry to the top of the club's pay league. Kenyon, who will remain in London this week to tie up the Cole deal, will also open negotiations with William Gallas before the start of the season.

Sportsmail revealed yesterday that the France defender will be offered a £90,000-a-week contract. He has previously indicated a desire to get away from Chelsea but that offer is likely to convince him to stay.

Although there is no immediate doubt about Lampard's future in London, he will be entitled to leave for a cut-price fee next summer.

Under new FIFA regulations, the 28-year-old midfielder can buy out his contract for a third of the value and, with three years left to run on his £5m-a-year deal, he would be available

for as little as £3.3m this time next year. Although he is still an integral part of Mourinho's plans, the England midfielder is known to be concerned by Ballack's arrival.

Lampard scored 23 goals for the Premiership champions last season, but he will have to adapt to a new diamond formation, with Ballack at the tip and Claude Makelele or Michael Essien in the holding role.

Although Lampard will fill one of the other two available midfield places, he will still have to adjust his game.

===>Link<===
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:55 pm

Mungo will try anything to get his son to be captain of England.

Rafa's not having any of it.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:59 pm

FUCK OFF MOURINHO
FUCK OFF MOURINHO
FUCK OFF MOURINHO
FUCK OFF MOURINHO

:angry:  :rasp  :angry:  :rasp

Image Image Image