THE NEW LFC TRANSFER RUMOUR THREAD - Yes it's silly season time again folks

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Garymac » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:38 pm

IMO Walcott, Soares and Dawson would make excellent signings, just a shame we missed the boat with Dawson, Hope Chelsea dont get the dirty hands on Walcott hes gonna be soooo good in fact he already is.......and can i say how good it is to see the rumours thread back!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:43 pm

Garymac wrote:IMO Walcott, Soares and Dawson would make excellent signings, just a shame we missed the boat with Dawson, Hope Chelsea dont get the dirty hands on Walcott hes gonna be soooo good in fact he already is.......and can i say how good it is to see the rumours thread back!

Yea, I love the rumour thread! I heard were getting Adriano on loan  :lookaround

oh sh!t I'm not WelshWizzard! :D
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:59 pm

I,ve heard shevchenko is keen to come to Anfield because he longs to play along side his hero Harry Kewell........:laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:01 pm

phil and stmike get jobs as golden sponge boys :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:40 pm

drummerphil wrote:I,ve heard shevchenko is keen to come to Anfield because he longs to play along side his hero Harry Kewell........:laugh:

thats just as bad as my SWP blurb  :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:06 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
Garymac wrote:IMO Walcott, Soares and Dawson would make excellent signings, just a shame we missed the boat with Dawson, Hope Chelsea dont get the dirty hands on Walcott hes gonna be soooo good in fact he already is.......and can i say how good it is to see the rumours thread back!

Yea, I love the rumour thread! I heard were getting Adriano on loan  :lookaround

:laugh:
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:08 pm

stoney wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:

:laugh:

or AB and stu  :;):
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:43 pm

hey in case that vale fan is interested:

The Staffordshire Sentinel reports that Vale are interested in signing Liverpool youngster Zak Whitbread as a replacement for recently departed skipper Sam Collins. 

According to the newspaper, Whitbread is one of two loan targets for the club although a Championship side are also expressing interest in the Liverpool man. Vale are desperate to find cover for Collins who departed for Championship side Hull City last week.

Born in the United States, six-footer Whitbread progressed through the Anfield Academy to make his debut in 2004's League Cup clash with Millwall.

He has now made a total of seven first-team appearances for the club.

Reportedly good in the air and a sweet left foot, Whitbread is able to play at left-back, centre-half or left midfield.

The youngster signed a two year deal with the Premiership club in the summer of 2004 and has made three senior appearances earlier on this season.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby port vale fan » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:39 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:hey in case that vale fan is interested:

The Staffordshire Sentinel reports that Vale are interested in signing Liverpool youngster Zak Whitbread as a replacement for recently departed skipper Sam Collins. 

According to the newspaper, Whitbread is one of two loan targets for the club although a Championship side are also expressing interest in the Liverpool man. Vale are desperate to find cover for Collins who departed for Championship side Hull City last week.

Born in the United States, six-footer Whitbread progressed through the Anfield Academy to make his debut in 2004's League Cup clash with Millwall.

He has now made a total of seven first-team appearances for the club.

Reportedly good in the air and a sweet left foot, Whitbread is able to play at left-back, centre-half or left midfield.

The youngster signed a two year deal with the Premiership club in the summer of 2004 and has made three senior appearances earlier on this season.

our manager has just been on the radio and said that we wont be having zak on loan said we have canceled his loan so dont know if its the player himself or other things, shame because we need someone like him but thats football sell an defender and buy a striker,  so if we carry on like this well its a joke, enough said , anyway i will carry on popping in here from time to time if its alright with you lot, thanks for all the info you have give me and ill be back, thanks again josh.
Shot at 2007-07-21
port vale fan

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:24 am

Anyone heard about this seven yr old Australian that LFC are interested in ? I'm not joking , unless my eye's were playing tricks on me I'm sure I saw a tv text the other day mentioning this Aussie wonder kid  who has already dismissed interest from the likes of Barcelona . He's got an eastern euoropean sounding name .

Any idea's or should I just say no to drugs ?

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:25 am

Judge wrote:phil and stmike get jobs as golden sponge boys :D

i stand by this  :D

last time out stmike was quite enthusiastic about his new job.......how are things going?  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:44 am

enlighten me oh golden sponge master :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Anyone heard about this seven yr old Australian that LFC are interested in ? I'm not joking , unless my eye's were playing tricks on me I'm sure I saw a tv text the other day mentioning this Aussie wonder kid  who has already dismissed interest from the likes of Barcelona . He's got an eastern euoropean sounding name .

Guess it's no to drugs then   :sniffle
Last edited by woof woof ! on Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:02 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Anyone heard about this seven yr old Australian that LFC are interested in ? I'm not joking , unless my eye's were playing tricks on me I'm sure I saw a tv text the other day mentioning this Aussie wonder kid  who has already dismissed interest from the likes of Barcelona . He's got an eastern euoropean sounding name .

Guess it's no to drugs then   :sniffle

you not found liverpoolanytime for a fix?  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:06 pm

Judge wrote: :D

Guess it's no to drugs then   :sniffle[/quote]
you not found liverpoolanytime for a fix?  :D[/quote]
:D  Naw Kareeminal@aol isn't home from school yet .    :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator