Simao sabrosa still a target? - I bleeding well hope not!

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby DonnieDarko » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:22 am

Hello boys,
(Well everyone except peuweu of Bangkok) I think Simao is an alright player but I do not think we should pay more than 8 million for him. I also like Quaresma but I also think he can be a liddle selfish. Well what I have seen of him. Does anybody know what happened to Denilson? The last I heard of him he was playing for Real Betis. Do you think Werder would swop Klose for Crouchie?

Time for you to go the way of old Yellow:

Out back.

REPPED!  :laugh:
DonnieDarko

Postby Raiden Warr » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:27 pm

What do you mean by Repped?
Raiden Warr

Postby Raiden Warr » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:29 pm

is he a crouchie fan?
Raiden Warr

Postby matrix » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:24 am

Simao's Valencia move collapses
By Peter ORourke -  Created on 30 Jul 2006
LA LIGA MINI-SITE
In association with San Miguel, get deeper into Spanish football.

Related links
Team Pages:
Valencia
Benfica
Player Pages:
Simao Sabrosa
Valencia's move for Benfica winger Simao Sabrosa has fallen through.

The Spanish side were hoping to announce the signing of Simao after agreeing a deal with Benfica earlier this week.

The Portuguese winger has been linked with a move away from Benfica for some time and Valencia thought they had finally got their man.

Simao travelled to Spain for talks over the weekend, but an agreement over personal terms could not be reached.

Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira confirmed the deal had broken down because personal terms could not be agreed.

"We have always said that we were available to find a solution that allowed Simao and his family to find a better life. This is what we did," said Vieira.

"Simao has concrete ideas about his worth and what he wants.

"For the offer they gave him, it's better to stay at Benfica.

"When family is involved, if you have to move to a place where they are going to pay you the same, it's not worth it."

The news could alert other clubs to Simao's availability, with Liverpool and Chelsea long-term admirers of the winger.   

i wanted simao to join us, but it never happened... i think simao thought bigger clubs than valencia would be coming in for him...  behind the scenes i think he wished he had joined us 

???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill