Simao sabrosa still a target? - I bleeding well hope not!

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:52 am

Back again, eh?

Dear oh dear.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby manelele » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:01 pm

The price for Simão is 14M£
manelele

Postby stoney » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:15 pm

manelele wrote:The price for Simão is 14M£

:laugh:

Simao is W*nk. No way I would pay £14m for him.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby manelele » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:28 pm

Well, I just said that's the price. I'm a Benfica supporter so I would know. :)
manelele

Postby JC_81 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:35 pm

manelele wrote:Well, I just said that's the price. I'm a Benfica supporter so I would know. :)

So as a supporter the chairman and board keep you personally informed of such facts as what prices they are willing to accept for their players??  That's a first :)
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby manelele » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:49 pm

It's a small world and guess what..the chairman has been interviewd countless times about it.

Of course, in my opinion that value is a bit overrated and it's just something you say so that the other club makes an offer acording to his real value. :;):
manelele

Postby JC_81 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:54 pm

manelele wrote:It's a small world and guess what..the chairman has been interviewd countless times about it.

Of course, in my opinion that value is a bit overrated and it's just something you say so that the other club makes an offer acording to his real value. :;):

He's worth about 5 million, no more.  Benfica should have taken the 8 million offer we made last summer, because there's no way Benitez will ever offer more than that for him imo.  Benfica can keep him.  He's completely overrated.  And on a side note the fact he always wears a strip that's about 3 sizes too small for him is reason enough not to sign him, he looks like he should be in a gay rights parade.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:57 pm

john craig wrote: And on a side note the fact he always wears a strip that's about 3 sizes too small for him is reason enough not to sign him, he looks like he should be in a gay rights parade.

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby manelele » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:13 am

john craig wrote:
manelele wrote:It's a small world and guess what..the chairman has been interviewd countless times about it.

He's worth about 5 million, no more.  Benfica should have taken the 8 million offer we made last summer, because there's no way Benitez will ever offer more than that for him imo.  Benfica can keep him.  He's completely overrated.  And on a side note the fact he always wears a strip that's about 3 sizes too small for him is reason enough not to sign him, he looks like he should be in a gay rights parade.

Well, not really a problem. We´re not desperate to sell him. He's benn playing consitently for the last 3 seasons with very good numbers for a winger (15,24,16 goals).

Plus, he's one of the best in europe scoring free kicks. So, if he goes there's no problem because other ones will come. But if he stays not problem either.

As to the gay thing don't make me go on that Xabi & Gerrard kiss.  :D
manelele

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:27 am

manelele wrote:As to the gay thing don't make me go on that Xabi & Gerrard kiss.  :D

Fair point :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DonnieDarko » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:07 am

Agrreeed. not worth more than 6m.

On another note, what is the status of Quaresma? I have heard he is a phenom. From his highlight clips it looks like he is comfortable on both feet and uses the outside of his feet extremely well. If we were going to get a winger, this guy would get my vote. I don't know how much he would cost tho.
DonnieDarko

Postby manelele » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:04 pm

DonnieDarko wrote:Agrreeed. not worth more than 6m.

On another note, what is the status of Quaresma? I have heard he is a phenom. From his highlight clips it looks like he is comfortable on both feet and uses the outside of his feet extremely well. If we were going to get a winger, this guy would get my vote. I don't know how much he would cost tho.

Well, Quaresma has grown very much with manager Co Adrianse. He's become a team player but I think he still keeps the ball to much instead of simple passing. His style is very similar to Cristiano Ronaldo.

I think he isn't the type of player Liverpool usually buys, maybe in a few years. Plus he's expensive.
manelele

Postby Raiden Warr » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:46 pm

Hello boys,
(Well everyone except peuweu of Bangkok) I think Simao is an alright player but I do not think we should pay more than 8 million for him. I also like Quaresma but I also think he can be a liddle selfish. Well what I have seen of him. Does anybody know what happened to Denilson? The last I heard of him he was playing for Real Betis. Do you think Werder would swop Klose for Crouchie?
Raiden Warr

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:54 am

Raiden Warr wrote:Hello boys,
(Well everyone except peuweu of Bangkok) I think Simao is an alright player but I do not think we should pay more than 8 million for him. I also like Quaresma but I also think he can be a liddle selfish. Well what I have seen of him. Does anybody know what happened to Denilson? The last I heard of him he was playing for Real Betis. Do you think Werder would swop Klose for Crouchie?

Time for you to go the way of old Yellow:

Out back.

Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:57 am

Simao isn't even 1st choice for portugal....so 12 million or even 10 million for that matter is really pushing it.

And for his performances so far, i think luis garcia does a better job than RW than Simao ever will.

I don't think rafa will go for Simao.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill