Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:10 pm

Reading that Grujic is apparently heading back to Berlin. Klopp says he rates him but has left him in Germany for two years. Now he's going back there.
I honestly don't know what to make of all of it...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:41 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:10 pm wrote:Reading that Grujic is apparently heading back to Berlin. Klopp says he rates him but has left him in Germany for two years. Now he's going back there.

We took a punt on a 19 year old at £5mil. Ultimately turned out not to be good enough to play for us but we've tried to use the loan market to increase his profile and value so he gets a decent move and we get a decent fee.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:02 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:10 pm wrote:Reading that Grujic is apparently heading back to Berlin. Klopp says he rates him but has left him in Germany for two years. Now he's going back there.

We bought a young player cheap , he developed whilst playing on loan , but the development wasn’t enough for him to force his way into a packed area so the club will sell him on for a profit
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 pm

Reading in multiple sources that we agreed a 4 year deal for Alcantara
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:57 pm

kazza » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:02 pm wrote:Reading in multiple sources that we agreed a 4 year deal for Alcantara

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/p ... ssion=true

It’s all foriegn sources prob being fed by the players agents
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas wrote:
woof woof ! » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:55 am wrote:
red till i die!! » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:15 am wrote:
In other news, has anyone seen the new away shirt yet ?.. Probably the worst Liverpool jersey I have ever seen  :laugh: . Not a fan at all.

F*ck Me ! just seen the away kit  :angry: , a kind of turquoise blue with black trim ! surely any shade of blue is just f*cking totally unacceptable  :angry:
Nike can just ***** off, hopefully fans avoid it like the plague.

It’s Teal the same colour as the Liverbird on top of the Liver Building - same teal that is also in the badge on a number of shirts over the years.

We have had lots of shirts with a blue or green in it over the years

It’s also proved to be very popular with the youngest fans

For a club that’s self sufficient why would you want f
ans to avoid buying it ?!

More than likely the liverbird on top of the liver building is made of copper and that's why it's a greenish colour. It's called the patina effect and is caused by exposure to the elements. It was not that colour when it was erected.

It's an awful looking jersey and looks like it was bought from a stall off a promenade in the Costa del sol. I'd even go as far as saying the knock offs will probably look better.

It's just hideous  :nod but it ain't like we will have to wait long for a new one anyway.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:30 pm

kazza » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 pm wrote:Reading in multiple sources that we agreed a 4 year deal for Alcantara

Being reading a lot about it myself in the last few days.

Do we really need him though. If you have a look at his stats they aren't that great. 3 goals and 2 assists last season. Unless we are losing one of fab, Gini, hendo or naby then I don't see how he will fit in.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:02 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:30 pm wrote:
kazza » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 pm wrote:Reading in multiple sources that we agreed a 4 year deal for Alcantara

Being reading a lot about it myself in the last few days.

Do we really need him though. If you have a look at his stats they aren't that great. 3 goals and 2 assists last season. Unless we are losing one of fab, Gini, hendo or naby then I don't see how he will fit in.

Very underwhelmed at the prospect myself...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby kazza » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:53 am

I think he will be a replacement for Gini and if that is the case he would be an upgrade. He may not get that many goals/assists in a season but he is the heart of what BM do, a Rolls Royce of a midfielder but with an injury record that would be my only concern.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:27 pm

Again I’d be very surprised if we sign someone who is about to turn 30 and has never played in the premier league before.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Apparently, someone from the club in Austria(not specified if staff or player) has been diagnosed with Covid. If it's true, I hope it won't disturb our preseason/start of the season.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:46 pm

damjan193 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:58 pm wrote:Apparently, someone from the club in Austria(not specified if staff or player) has been diagnosed with Covid. If it's true, I hope it won't disturb our preseason/start of the season.

Wow, they are all tested pretty regularly so hopefully if someone does have it then the illness was discovered early enough before it spread throughout the whole squad. Wish the person who has it well as well, not everyone who works for the club is a super fit athlete in their 20’s.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:17 pm

The Star said a player but did not say a name
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:44 pm

kazza » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:53 am wrote:I think he will be a replacement for Gini and if that is the case he would be an upgrade. He may not get that many goals/assists in a season but he is the heart of what BM do, a Rolls Royce of a midfielder but with an injury record that would be my only concern.

Admittedly Kazza I have only seen him play in Champions League games and he does look alright. He does appear to have more flair about him than Gini and if he wants out then why not. In fairness to Gini though he is well able to play in this league.

I'd prefer to see the money spent on someone guaranteed to hit at least double figures a season.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:48 pm

That Scobie has everything fecked up everywhere  :down: It looks like its going to be around for at least the rest of the year.  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill