Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:57 am

red till i die!! » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:02 am wrote:Kai Havertz apparently close to signing for the Chavs. papers are saying its done but they still have to agree a fee with Leverkusen. Ake on the way to City as well.

All I keep reading about us is Bargain hunting, raiding relegated clubs and cheap release clauses  :down:


Premier League winners? Meh. Champions League holders? Mickey Mouse trophy! World Champions? Who cares! The title that is most coveted is the Transfer Window Winners! Woooohhhhhhhhooooooooooooo!
Image

i think yes what about you
User avatar
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:47 pm
Location: i think yes what about you

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:01 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
red till i die!! » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:02 am wrote:Kai Havertz apparently close to signing for the Chavs. papers are saying its done but they still have to agree a fee with Leverkusen. Ake on the way to City as well.

All I keep reading about us is Bargain hunting, raiding relegated clubs and cheap release clauses  :down:


Premier League winners? Meh. Champions League holders? Mickey Mouse trophy! World Champions? Who cares! The title that is most coveted is the Transfer Window Winners! Woooohhhhhhhhooooooooooooo!


:laugh:

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc- ... o-18633290

We might just win that yet!! Wooooohhhhhhhhooooooo! Transfer window champions 21/22!!!  :buttrock
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 7053
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:57 am

A few tentative links to Ismaïla Sarr of Watford. Apart from the match where he scored 2 goals against us I haven't seen much of him but he does fit the profile of the sort of player we'd be after. Can play on either flank, 22 so loads to come from him, looked pacey against us, probably happy to play understudy to Mane and Salah for now, and considering the teams he's been playing for respectable output. Watford paid £30mil for him last summer so can't see him coming cheap.
Image

i think yes what about you
User avatar
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:47 pm
Location: i think yes what about you

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Apparently Lallana has signed a 3 year deal with Brighton. If true then good luck to the fella, I’d like to thank him for all his efforts in a red shirt.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 10897
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:56 am

Yeah heard that on the radio today.  He has a farewell interview on the lfc Facebook page.
We should have cashed in on him last summer as now he leaves for free.

Best of luck to him.
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 7053
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

Postby kazza » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:57 am

red till i die!! » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:56 am wrote:Yeah heard that on the radio today.  He has a farewell interview on the lfc Facebook page.
We should have cashed in on him last summer as now he leaves for free.

Best of luck to him.

I think it shows Klopp and the club’s class by letting him go for free and getting a last payday. He worked his socks off for Klopp in that first year and was the most important part of the press. Without him we may not have believed in the system and gotten to this point.
User avatar
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: Third rock from the sun

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:20 pm

Getting really fookin' annoyed at our lack of activity in the transfer market. Admittedly a lot is just rumour at these moment, but I'm not seeing us linked to ANYONE, meanwhile there's a lot of top talent linked with the Chavs, City, Manure and bleedin' Brentford FFS  :laugh:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 6229
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:44 pm

That’s because the club will be waiting to see what happens with the finances and the market. Some clubs will be ok with paying way over the odds for a player.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:01 am

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 pm

What does everyone think about our new home kit?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 10897
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby damjan193 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:10 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:46 pm wrote:What does everyone think about our new home kit?

I usually like simple kits but not a huge fan of this one to be honest. It's not awful but I don't see it as anything special either. Don't really like those blue or green lines around the sleeves and the neck on the home kit.

All in all, I give it an average rating of 6/10.

But hey, as long as we put all of those moneys we're supposedly getting from Nike to good use, I'm not complaining.
damjan193
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 7510
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 pm

damjan193 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:10 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:46 pm wrote:What does everyone think about our new home kit?

I usually like simple kits but not a huge fan of this one to be honest. It's not awful but I don't see it as anything special either. Don't really like those blue or green lines around the sleeves and the neck on the home kit.

All in all, I give it an average rating of 6/10.

But hey, as long as we put all of those moneys we're supposedly getting from Nike to good use, I'm not complaining.


Yeah I’m not really a fan of the white stripe down the sides or the green piping around the neck and sleeves myself. Even the shade of red isn’t as good as the ones we’ve had in recent years.
As you say mate it’s not awful but it’s not great either. Maybe it will grow on me.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 10897
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:05 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:46 pm wrote:What does everyone think about our new home kit?

Not a fan. Maybe it'll grow on me. I think our Champions Kit is class
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 12274
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:43 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:10 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:46 pm wrote:What does everyone think about our new home kit?

I usually like simple kits but not a huge fan of this one to be honest. It's not awful but I don't see it as anything special either. Don't really like those blue or green lines around the sleeves and the neck on the home kit.

All in all, I give it an average rating of 6/10.

But hey, as long as we put all of those moneys we're supposedly getting from Nike to good use, I'm not complaining.


Yeah I’m not really a fan of the white stripe down the sides or the green piping around the neck and sleeves myself. Even the shade of red isn’t as good as the ones we’ve had in recent years.
As you say mate it’s not awful but it’s not great either. Maybe it will grow on me.


Personally I quite like the touch of green in the trim but like Yakkka I'm not a fan of the white stripe down each side. I'll give it a 6.5/10.

Here's a clip from LFC TV with some of the lads reacting to the new shirt.
Image

Image
User avatar
woof woof !
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20736
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:22 am
Location: Here There and Everywhere

Postby kazza » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:24 pm

I never liked the green and still don’t and not sure I like the white stripe either. 6 out of 10 is about right.

Underwhelmed and was hoping for more from Nike’s first kit
User avatar
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: Third rock from the sun

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Not a fan of the green or the stripe. Makes it look a bit 3d  :laugh:   Anyone know what the rest of the kits look like?.
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 7053
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Advertisement
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!