Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby redshade » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:25 pm

Talking about boxing Yakka you going to watch Fury vs Schwartz? Don't know if i spelt that right.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:56 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05 pm wrote:
Red Rum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 pm wrote:Any signings yet folks?
Getting restless in the summer break, no football for two months... UGH!!

Gonna have to get stoned... Where's yakka with that weeed. Lol

Drugs are for mugs mate, I boxed as a kid and have kept myself in decent shape all my life. Do yourself a favour and go for a run instead, you'll feel better for it.
According to the Echo we won't be doing much business this summer so it's going to be a slow one.
I guess we'll see next season wether it's was the right thing to do. Bet the balance sheet will look good though.

Team chemistry is a delicate thing and could easily be disrupted. Buying a world class player probably means he has a world class ego and would wish to be the top paid player and could easily poison the great dynamic we have. We did not achieve what we achieved because we bought every best player out there, our players although in demand, made their names with us. To upset that delicate balance by bringing in a world class player seems easier rather than harder. I don’t mean we don’t strengthen but we must do it carefully as the team spirit is the biggest asset the team has.

I do think that if Keita and Ox have good years and all others perform the same, we will be much better. Our issue as I see it will be cover for our starters as we were lucky last year with injuries. Injuries to Allison, VVD, either fullback, Salah/Mane would have seen us pick up less points last season. So I would like us to be more proactive in strengthening the squad so as injuries to our main players will not be felt as much, that generally means buying prospects but humble players are out there. I actually think this would be the reason for a slow summer,  not to make the owners more money.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:37 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas wrote:
red till i die!! » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas wrote:https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-transfer-news-nabil-fekir-latest-updates-rumours-today-jurgen-klopp-a8957096.html

Seriously  ??? . Are you trying to let on you are Carl Markham or something ?.  That article contains nothing from a club source or anyone associated with us. The only quote in that entire article is two words from the Lyon President.

You try to pass your opinion off as being more worthy than anyone elses and you base it off stuff like that. :nod

What are you dribbling on about ? It was article about Fekir who was a discussion point.

It was and you have been waffling about it for the last 2 pages like you had some inside information but it turns out you are just speculating like everyone else. You have no facts just speculation like that article you posted.

Go back and read the last few pages and see how much of a tool you come across as  :nod .
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Anyone hear anything about Lovren going to Milan ?.. There is a few reports doing the rounds that he could be going for £25mil.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Eh ? The article has nothing to do with what I was told last year about his knee. We moved away from him last year and won’t be going near him - anything spouted in the media is nothing but ***** to get column inches and bookies fluttering.

The club will go nowhere near Fekir because of his knee not because of the money - simple as that. Anything since Klopp pulled the plug last summer is nonsense - a good deal spouted by his agent and gullible idiots sucking it up expecting Fekir to suddenly sign.

Here is a fact for you pal - is Fekir a Liverpool player - answer No , have Liverpool bid for Fekir since pulling out of the deal last summer , answer No. Has anyone connected to club even uttered anything about Fekir - Answer No - is that enough facts for you.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Rum » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 pm

We may not end up signing anyone at all as we did good business last summer with Keita, Fabinho, Alisson and Shaqiri, so I would not be surprised if nothing happens. Plus we have the Ox back this season, which is like a new signing also, so don't hold your breath folks.
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:36 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:39 pm wrote:Anyone hear anything about Lovren going to Milan ?.. There is a few reports doing the rounds that he could be going for £25mil.

I'd give them a tenner to take him. Head case that lad..."best defender in the world" or so he thinks...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 pm

If there's a concrete offer on the table from Milan Dejan would have to be nuts to turn it down, they are one of Europe's great clubs and he's probably 4th choice CB here behind the likes of VVD, Matip and Gomez. He must be pushing 30 as well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:58 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:36 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:39 pm wrote:Anyone hear anything about Lovren going to Milan ?.. There is a few reports doing the rounds that he could be going for £25mil.

I'd give them a tenner to take him. Head case that lad..."best defender in the world" or so he thinks...

But as 4th choice CB and excellent option to have in the squad - people are wanting the squad to be strong so having someone like Lovren at 4th choice is great strength in depth
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:46 pm

A few Mbappe to us rumours floating around at the moment. I can't see us spending £200m on any player unless we're selling some in return.

I think Bruno Fernandes for £45m is a more realistic rumour and he'd be just the creative player we need.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:05 pm

I think we need a new signing if for no other reason than to start a new thread and waffle ad infinitum about how good or bad he is.
I'm sure the powers that be are doing something... It's just dull as fook when we don't know what!!
bunglemark2

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:00 pm

We've had 1 signing early most summers under Klopp and sometimes one quite late in the window but the majority normally happen end of June/early July.

This window is funny as no one has a clue who our targets are. Not the major signings and not the minor signings. Info leaking out of the club has become less and less common since Klopp came in.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:11 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:46 pm wrote:A few Mbappe to us rumours floating around at the moment. I can't see us spending £200m on any player unless we're selling some in return.

I think Bruno Fernandes for £45m is a more realistic rumour and he'd be just the creative player we need.

Fernandes apparently has a release clause of 71M. They'd laugh at a bid of 45M.
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:19 am

Guys, only the EPL can afford 71m and only 3-4 clubs art that. If City and Chelsea aren't interested then the lad's only worth what someone's willing to pay so if they want to sell, 45m it is.

Anyone who thinks we're buying Mbappe needs to get out more often for fresh air.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Apparently we are set to sign some turkish lad called dorukhan tokaz. 15 million euro and he is primarily a D.M. Some sports journo that works for bein sports is the one saying it.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill