Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:29 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:21 pm wrote:Let me guess it’s the article from Fekirs agent.

Let’s be clear Klopp is a strong person , he has the say on the player

Are we really going to have another summer going on about the same player again only for the teddies to fly when he doesn’t sign ?

The club will not sign Fekir - it’s easier to realise that now instead of being disappointed later down the line.

And the issue was with the knee - simple as that , you can believe his agent or talk about finance etc but Liverpool walked away from him because of the knee

Who said Klopp doesn't have the final say?

And we'll never know the full details of why the Fekir deal didn't happen last summer so you're not in a position to state the above as fact.

The club walked away because of the knee - no attempt to restructure the deal , a second opinion was gained after the first medical and the second opinion confirmed the worries about the knee and the club then cancelled the transfer.

The player is available a lot cheaper now and the club aren’t going near him - because of the knee.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:04 pm wrote:
Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:29 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:21 pm wrote:Let me guess it’s the article from Fekirs agent.

Let’s be clear Klopp is a strong person , he has the say on the player

Are we really going to have another summer going on about the same player again only for the teddies to fly when he doesn’t sign ?

The club will not sign Fekir - it’s easier to realise that now instead of being disappointed later down the line.

And the issue was with the knee - simple as that , you can believe his agent or talk about finance etc but Liverpool walked away from him because of the knee

Who said Klopp doesn't have the final say?

And we'll never know the full details of why the Fekir deal didn't happen last summer so you're not in a position to state the above as fact.

The club walked away because of the knee - no attempt to restructure the deal , a second opinion was gained after the first medical and the second opinion confirmed the worries about the knee and the club then cancelled the transfer.

The player is available a lot cheaper now and the club aren’t going near him - because of the knee.

Again you are just speculating like everyone else. No point pretending you know more than anyone else.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:35 pm

It’s not speculating - it’s up to you if you want to believe it or not but it’s not speculation.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:51 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 pm wrote:It’s not speculating - it’s up to you if you want to believe it or not but it’s not speculation.

Unless there is a statement from the club or someone who is employed by the club confirms in an interview, it is speculation.

Do you have evidence to confirm it is fact?
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:51 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 pm wrote:It’s not speculating - it’s up to you if you want to believe it or not but it’s not speculation.

Unless there is a statement from the club or someone who is employed by the club confirms in an interview, it is speculation.

As i said - it’s up to you what you want to believe , I have been told that it was the knee and it’s from someone who would know.

The agent was desperate for the deal last year because he was due to earn a very nice sum from the deal and the person who keeps leaking stuff to the media about the money side is the agent. Normal agent stuff.

But if you want to hold on to some hope that he arrives then that’s your choice.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:16 pm wrote:

As i said - it’s up to you what you want to believe , I have been told that it was the knee and it’s from someone who would know.

The agent was desperate for the deal last year because he was due to earn a very nice sum from the deal and the person who keeps leaking stuff to the media about the money side is the agent. Normal agent stuff.

But if you want to hold on to some hope that he arrives then that’s your choice.

So no.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rum » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:04 pm wrote:
Red Rum » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:03 pm wrote:No panicking here dudes. I'm only expecting two signings at most anyway. Hopefully Fekir, and some other dude.

What position in what formation do you think Fekir will play ?

I would play him behind the front three in Midfield, or wide right in the middle either :

Mane. Firmino. Salah

Fekir
  Wjnaldum Fabinho/Ox

Or..

Mane. Firmino Salah

Wijnaldum Fabinho Fekir.
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Your wasting your time there P.C  :laugh:  Every manager since Rafa has sought his council on what way we should play and who we sign so he knows what he is talking about and you don't  :no. If he was to disclose his sources it could jeopardise his position and we wouldn't want that seeing as he is so valuable to us.

His holier than thou opinion is all the fact that you need so just be thankful that he blessed you with it  :nod  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:11 am

Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am

All I know is Klopp's away on holiday, so no Klopp, no BOOM!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:11 am wrote:https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-transfer-news-nabil-fekir-latest-updates-rumours-today-jurgen-klopp-a8957096.html

Won't happen. Or at least not for 45 million....

Fekir only has 12 months left on his contract and there's no way we're going to spend big, given the concerns over his knee. However, on a free, I'd take him next summer...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas wrote:https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-transfer-news-nabil-fekir-latest-updates-rumours-today-jurgen-klopp-a8957096.html

Seriously  ??? . Are you trying to let on you are Carl Markham or something ?.  That article contains nothing from a club source or anyone associated with us. The only quote in that entire article is two words from the Lyon President.

You try to pass your opinion off as being more worthy than anyone elses and you base it off stuff like that. :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Rum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:51 pm

Any signings yet folks?
Getting restless in the summer break, no football for two months... UGH!!

Gonna have to get stoned... Where's yakka with that weeed. Lol
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:38 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas wrote:https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-transfer-news-nabil-fekir-latest-updates-rumours-today-jurgen-klopp-a8957096.html

Seriously  ??? . Are you trying to let on you are Carl Markham or something ?.  That article contains nothing from a club source or anyone associated with us. The only quote in that entire article is two words from the Lyon President.

You try to pass your opinion off as being more worthy than anyone elses and you base it off stuff like that. :nod

What are you dribbling on about ? It was article about Fekir who was a discussion point.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Red Rum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 pm wrote:Any signings yet folks?
Getting restless in the summer break, no football for two months... UGH!!

Gonna have to get stoned... Where's yakka with that weeed. Lol

Drugs are for mugs mate, I boxed as a kid and have kept myself in decent shape all my life. Do yourself a favour and go for a run instead, you'll feel better for it.
According to the Echo we won't be doing much business this summer so it's going to be a slow one.
I guess we'll see next season wether it's was the right thing to do. Bet the balance sheet will look good though.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill