Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby parchpea » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:44 am

Vardy will leave Leicester using the buy out clause and trebling his salary, big final contract.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby anthony31 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:56 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:25 am wrote:
Reg » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:43 am wrote:
redshade » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:36 am wrote:Apparently Macha interested in EPL return..

I would love to have him part of our squad but i think his wages will be sky high.

Not sure he could re-adapt to the speed of epl, he's 31 years old and been playing in a massive Barcelona comfort zone for too long.

He was a great player for us but I think we need to look forwards not backwards.

I can't but agree with you.
anthony31
LFC Basic Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:15 pm

andy_g » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:10 am wrote:why would leicester be looking to sell next season, and why would any of their players want to leave? they are pretty much definitely be in the champions league and may even have some nice premiership winners medals to show off.

Money
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:51 pm

Leicester's owner has got a few quid   :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby scarlettswift » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:57 am

He WAS a great player for the team but I think it is better to  look ahead and leave the past behind. There are cooler players out there!
scarlettswift
LFC Basic Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:23 pm

scarlettswift » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:57 am wrote:He WAS a great player for the team but I think it is better to  look ahead and leave the past behind.

But in another thread you want Xabi back ?   :glare:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby aCe' » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Mascherano against Arsenal showed imo he still has the physicality and speed to cut it at the top level. We're deluded if we think we can do better.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:31 pm

aCe' » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:57 am wrote:Mascherano against Arsenal showed imo he still has the physicality and speed to cut it at the top level. We're deluded if we think we can do better.

Playing CB in a match in which his side completely dominated possession does not prove he could cut the physicality of playing CM in the Premier League.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Not sure why Masch is getting so much adulation from some in here.

Yeah he's deffo looked the part surrounded by players in the acknowledged "best team" on the planet.

BUT

During his time with us he always looked like a red card just waiting to happen.

He's certainly improved /matured since those reckless "dive into everything days" but I'm not convinced he's what we need now.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:48 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:19 pm wrote:Not sure why Masch is getting so much adulation from some in here.

Yeah he's deffo looked the part surrounded by players in the acknowledged "best team" on the planet.

BUT

During his time with us he always looked like a red card just waiting to happen.

He's certainly improved /matured since those reckless "dive into everything days" but I'm not convinced he's what we need now.

Everyone has also forgotten that he refused to play for us the moment Barca made an enquiry.

Feck him.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:01 pm

7_Kewell » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:48 pm wrote:Everyone has also forgotten that he refused to play for us the moment Barca made an enquiry.

Feck him.

Spot on mate, some people have short memories

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano has refused to play against Manchester City tonight as he bids to force through a move to Barcelona.

talkSPORT understands the 26-year-old has opted to remain at home in protest after the Reds rejected an offer from the Catalan giants, believed to be around £12million.

Mascherano has previously spoken of his desire to quit Anfield but Roy Hodgson last week insisted he will only sell the Argentina captain for the right price, and the offer is way short of what he wants.

Mascherano had been expected to start against City at Eastlands tonight after recovering from a calf injury but Lucas will now take his place.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby aCe' » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:51 am

woof woof ! » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:01 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:48 pm wrote:Everyone has also forgotten that he refused to play for us the moment Barca made an enquiry.

Feck him.

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano has refused to play against Manchester City tonight as he bids to force through a move to Barcelona.

talkSPORT understands the 26-year-old has opted to remain at home in protest after the Reds rejected an offer from the Catalan giants, believed to be around £12million.

Mascherano has previously spoken of his desire to quit Anfield but Roy Hodgson last week insisted he will only sell the Argentina captain for the right price, and the offer is way short of what he wants.

Mascherano had been expected to start against City at Eastlands tonight after recovering from a calf injury but Lucas will now take his place.

Youre right. While we're at it, lets also pass on Suarez and Alonso if they decide they're interested in a return to the club.

No adulation, no short memory, the topic was brought up and the comments made were about his ability to improve our current side. Like I said, he wont come here but it wont be because an experienced world class defensive midfielder would struggle to get in our current side.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:55 am

aCe' » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:51 am wrote:
woof woof ! » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:01 pm wrote:

Feck him.

Youre right. While we're at it, lets also pass on Suarez and Alonso if they decide they're interested in a return to the club.

No adulation, no short memory, the topic was brought up and the comments made were about his ability to improve our current side. Like I said, he wont come here but it wont be because an experienced world class defensive midfielder would struggle to get in our current side.

I would pass on Suarez and Alonso as great as they are. We do not need players that emptied their bladders on us as good as they may have been for us. I cherish the good play they gave us but will not forget the petulant behaviour ( Alonso aside) that got them the move. Onwards and upwards!

Masch was constantly going on about how his wife hated Liverpool, that will not change.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:13 am

Who can blame a player for not wanting to play for the owl and tge 2 jokers of owners. Put yourselves in their professional shoes... Some fans are deluded...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:48 am

Masher wanted money. He also wanted to win cups. T&T couldn't deliver either.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill