Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby only me » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:02 pm

[/quote]

WHAT??? JOE ALLEN COST US 15 MILLION????
Really?
Jesus H, I didn't realise that. And Borini for 10.5!!! Dear God!
Bloody hell, reading that lot is depressing. There really are some awful numpties making some truly awful judgements in the club.
Having said that, if Benteke sticks the ball in the net for us a couple of dozen times next season, I don't care if he is overpriced. We need a reliable goalscorer at any cost.
If the money is there, they need to cough up and get it done before Villa throw the toys out and pull the plug and leave us panic-buying some bellend at the end of August.[/quote]

:laugh: funny post. You just justified those numpties by agreeing to pay the price for Benteke....Same awful judgment yet again...some consistency man....

You can get Benzema Lacazzete Higuain for the Benteke price more or less.....
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:33 pm

WHAT??? JOE ALLEN COST US 15 MILLION????
Really?
Bloody hell, reading that lot is depressing. There really are some awful numpties making some truly awful judgements in the club.
Having said that, if Benteke sticks the ball in the net for us a couple of dozen times next season, I don't care if he is overpriced. We need a reliable goalscorer at any cost.
If the money is there, they need to cough up and get it done before Villa throw the toys out and pull the plug and leave us panic-buying some bellend at the end of August.
only me » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:02 pm wrote: :laugh: funny post. You just justified those numpties by agreeing to pay the price for Benteke....Same awful judgment yet again...some consistency man....

Hmmm, yes, I guess you're right. I did a bit, didn't I?
The problem with Benzema, Lacazette and Higuain is convincing them to come to the club. We couldn't get Sanchez when we had CL footy, what chance have we got without that incentive?
I agree, I'd rather have Benzema, Lacazette and Higuain over Benteke, but on the other hand, I'd rather have Benteke over nobody at all.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:18 am

Soupyzrx » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:33 pm wrote:WHAT??? JOE ALLEN COST US 15 MILLION????
Really?
If the money is there, they need to cough up and get it done before Villa throw the toys out and pull the plug and leave us panic-buying some bellend at the end of August.
only me » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:02 pm wrote: :laugh: funny post. You just justified those numpties by agreeing to pay the price for Benteke....Same awful judgment yet again...some consistency man....

Hmmm, yes, I guess you're right. I did a bit, didn't I?
The problem with Benzema, Lacazette and Higuain is convincing them to come to the club. We couldn't get Sanchez when we had CL footy, what chance have we got without that incentive?
I agree, I'd rather have Benzema, Lacazette and Higuain over Benteke, but on the other hand, I'd rather have Benteke over nobody at all.

I would have Benteke but not for the highest price we paid for a player ever! Sanchez was a farce by those rightly named Numpties which couldn't sign a player when we had all the funds in the world ,we had CL footy and we had the best striker in the world which his team wanted desperately to get...So yes mega impotents. We cant give them CL football this year ,but splash a ton of money on them and get them excited in the challenge of bringing LFC back to the glory days.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:34 pm

We raid clubs like Southampton and Aston Villa. Mancs are raiding Bayern Munich... Says it all...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:35 pm

We raid clubs like Southampton and Aston Villa. Mancs are raiding Bayern Munich... Says it all...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Apparently Benteke deal has hit a hitch since the player wants CL football and is waiting to see if anyone else comes in before committing  ???
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Source?

BBC says deal is done and he's due for a medical monday
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:01 pm

only me » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:18 am wrote:I would have Benteke but not for the highest price we paid for a player ever!

Well, second highest actually.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:58 pm

By all reports the Benteke deal is done and he will complete his medical tomorrow. If he does not then maybe there is some truth to the claims he is waiting on a club with CL. If there is even a sniff of that then the deal should be pulled out from under him.

We are hardly going to let Moreno go are we ?. I know Gomez has looked good in preseason but its a big step up with the league. We will need both IMO so hopefully they are just bored journo's making stuff up for the sake of it.

After benteke comes in I'd say that will be it, At least until we offload several players anyway.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Only way Benteke gets into a top four team is if they miss out on their primary targets and move on to him. Anyway, i think think we are past that stage now and only the t's to cross and i's to dot and we will announce it in the next day or two
Doeboy

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:19 pm

UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 am

Ben Smith BBC)

Cristian Benteke's #LFC medical will begin in London this pm. But will run into Tuesday. No problems anticipated
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 pm

West Brom to bid £3m for Lambert

England striker has been told he can leave Anfield after failing to break into the first team since arriving last summer

Daily Telegraph
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Hopefully we can now clear out the deadwood, with Lambert, Borini and Mario being moved on.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill