Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 pm

I don't think anyone knows who we're going for to be honest. The papers are clutching at straws and none of the internet outlets seem to know who BR really wants.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:02 pm

There is no truth in Liverpool bidding for Bony today. Liverpool have not shown any interest in signing Reus this Summer. (James Pearce)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Liverpool have a deal in place with Stoke for Assaidi. Being held up as he wants a pay off. (James Pearce)

Robinson, Coates, Ilori and Teixeira likely to go out on loan. Agger future still unclear. (James Pearce)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Liverpool in talks with Suso over a new contract. Maybe will go out on loan again. (James Pearce)

Liverpool still happy to take the £14m Sunderland have offered but Borini stalling over move. (James Pearce)

LFC enquired about Falcao, Cavani, Benzema but none available. Eto'o would be a last resort. No plans to go back in for Bony. (James Pearce)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:01 pm

its a bit worrying that assaidi and borini although not wanted by the club are proving difficult to move on. its time for brendan to sit them down and tell it straight.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm

One very troubling scenario ,if we fail in signing another quality striker and Daniel gets hurt it basically leaves out without any striker on the bench (Lambert doesn't seem to fit the lone striker scheme) ,to me it warrants BR dismissal from the team. I hate gambling over the future of the season. We have Tons of money and we can't get ONE decent striker??? it's unbelievable.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:02 pm

only me » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm wrote:One very troubling scenario ,if we fail in signing another quality striker and Daniel gets hurt it basically leaves out without any striker on the bench (Lambert doesn't seem to fit the lone striker scheme) ,to me it warrants BR dismissal from the team. I hate gambling over the future of the season. We have Tons of money and we can't get ONE decent striker??? it's unbelievable.

:wwww

cheese
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 pm

only me » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 pm wrote:One very troubling scenario ,if we fail in signing another quality striker and Daniel gets hurt it basically leaves out without any striker on the bench (Lambert doesn't seem to fit the lone striker scheme) ,to me it warrants BR dismissal from the team. I hate gambling over the future of the season. We have Tons of money and we can't get ONE decent striker??? it's unbelievable.

To be honest, you would probably get rid of him now if you had the option.

Talk about innocent until proven guilty. FFS
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm wrote:
only me » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 pm wrote:One very troubling scenario ,if we fail in signing another quality striker and Daniel gets hurt it basically leaves out without any striker on the bench (Lambert doesn't seem to fit the lone striker scheme) ,to me it warrants BR dismissal from the team. I hate gambling over the future of the season. We have Tons of money and we can't get ONE decent striker??? it's unbelievable.

If i had the option i would get rid of Ayre and all those who handle scouting in the club ,as to BR never have i called for his removal and in fact i think he is the best manager we had in the 21st Century...However some mistakes ,or some gambles as i view them are "criminal" in my page...We had Rafa throwing the season away over an injured Italian MF and i hate to see us do a similar caliber mistake. BR had 130m!!! pounds to spend ,his biggest gaps were defense and replacing Suarez of course...As to defense oh well Glen still seem to be on the driving seat as RB (which is an outrage) and as to strikers we signed Labmert and that's it. Is it fictional to think Danny boy will endure another injury and then what?? Who the fck is expected to score? is that even remotely logical in your book ,the WHOLE season relies on getting another effective striker and if BR misses on this then we have a huge problem.

I would have kept Origi BTW and not loan him ,at least till we secure another striker..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Wonder if City would sell us Jovetic.. Didn't get much game time last time and would be a good fit for our system
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Banging them in in Pre season, no chance. Plus. All those mercenaries are signing new deals, they look good for the next few years. I could see Jovetic sticking around...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Santa » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:26 am

only me » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:53 pm wrote:
SouthCoastShankly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm wrote:

If i had the option i would get rid of Ayre and all those who handle scouting in the club ,as to BR never have i called for his removal and in fact i think he is the best manager we had in the 21st Century...However some mistakes ,or some gambles as i view them are "criminal" in my page...We had Rafa throwing the season away over an injured Italian MF and i hate to see us do a similar caliber mistake. BR had 130m!!! pounds to spend ,his biggest gaps were defense and replacing Suarez of course...As to defense oh well Glen still seem to be on the driving seat as RB (which is an outrage) and as to strikers we signed Labmert and that's it. Is it fictional to think Danny boy will endure another injury and then what?? Who the fck is expected to score? is that even remotely logical in your book ,the WHOLE season relies on getting another effective striker and if BR misses on this then we have a huge problem.

I would have kept Origi BTW and not loan him ,at least till we secure another striker..

Obviously you've forgotten your medication

First you said "...to me that warrants BR dismissal from the team" then claimed "...as to BR never have i called for his removal and in fact i think he is the best manager we had in the 21st Century" what are you a fucking troll? My gosh how many of you fuckers here are quick to sum up our season even before the first game is played it defies logic.

Who do you reckon we should sign (and that they are happy to come) to replace Suarez? Man for man Suarez is irreplaceable so BR is trying to form a TEAM that will compensate for the loss (remember Germany anyone?) of one individual. It was thought Remy could come in and play backup to Sturridge but that's not to be and so all you jokers started to panic and called for BR's dismissal (don't give me shit about anything else you did called for his dismissal you numpty) even after all the good work he has done.

As for Origi, the season loan back was Lille's condition to sell and we agreed to it, hence that's why we are able to get him ahead of other clubs...so I encourage you to engage your brain before letting your fingers loose the next time

To me, the only troubling scenario is you calling yourself a Liverpool supporter...get rid
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:37 am

[/quote]

Talk about innocent until proven guilty. FFS[/quote]

I would have kept Origi BTW and not loan him ,at least till we secure another striker..[/quote]

Obviously you've forgotten your medication

First you said "...to me that warrants BR dismissal from the team" then claimed "...as to BR never have i called for his removal and in fact i think he is the best manager we had in the 21st Century" what are you a fucking troll? My gosh how many of you fuckers here are quick to sum up our season even before the first game is played it defies logic.

Who do you reckon we should sign (and that they are happy to come) to replace Suarez? Man for man Suarez is irreplaceable so BR is trying to form a TEAM that will compensate for the loss (remember Germany anyone?) of one individual. It was thought Remy could come in and play backup to Sturridge but that's not to be and so all you jokers started to panic and called for BR's dismissal (don't give me shit about anything else you did called for his dismissal you numpty) even after all the good work he has done.

As for Origi, the season loan back was Lille's condition to sell and we agreed to it, hence that's why we are able to get him ahead of other clubs...so I encourage you to engage your brain before letting your fingers loose the next time[/quote]

Being a great Manager when it comes to tactics doesn't mean you are a great manager when it comes to bringing players. Managers work is consisted of many aspects ,building a strong balanced squad is one of them. What i'm saying and i'll repeat it slowly so you can understand is that going into a season with only ONE striker is a huge GAMBLE ,and i don't see the roulette table here. I'm willing to retract my harsh response as to BR but the fact you lads can't see the potential huge problem is mind boggling.

As to Origi ,terms and conditions are part of the negotiation...We could have changed it if we tried..Get out of your little box.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:01 am

only me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:37 am wrote:
Managers work is consisted of many aspects ,building a strong balanced squad is one of them

so taking care of the defensive and attacking side of things is not called balancing out the squad huh? You shout when we don't sign any good defensive player, now you yell when we don't sign a striker to replace Suarez. Life must be so much easier when you're playing your Football Manager huh? Barcelona don't seems to suffer without an out and out striker so what would you say about them? BR is trying to spread the goal getting responsibility over several players (while tightening up the defence) and not trying to depend just from one source. I'll say Luis aside, we are now harder to defend against compared to last season. Yes I do want us to sign another (back-up) striker but you making your idiotic comments here won't help. I'll say this again, I don't think BR will try to fit 2 strikers in our current season lineup and preferring to threaten from both sides and letting Coutinho and Sturridge to work from the centre.

only me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:37 am wrote:As to Origi ,terms and conditions are part of the negotiation...We could have changed it if we tried..Get out of your little box.

...and here we have a moron calling for Ayre's dismissal LOL
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:20 am

Santa » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:01 am wrote:
only me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:37 am wrote:
Managers work is consisted of many aspects ,building a strong balanced squad is one of them

so taking care of the defensive and attacking side of things is not called balancing out the squad huh? You shout when we don't sign any good defensive player, now you yell when we don't sign a striker to replace Suarez. Life must be so much easier when you're playing your Football Manager huh? Barcelona don't seems to suffer without an out and out striker so what would you say about them? BR is trying to spread the goal getting responsibility over several players (while tightening up the defence) and not trying to depend just from one source. I'll say Luis aside, we are now harder to defend against compared to last season. Yes I do want us to sign another (back-up) striker but you making your idiotic comments here won't help. I'll say this again, I don't think BR will try to fit 2 strikers in our current season lineup and preferring to threaten from both sides and letting Coutinho and Sturridge to work from the centre.

only me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:37 am wrote:As to Origi ,terms and conditions are part of the negotiation...We could have changed it if we tried..Get out of your little box.

...and here we have a moron calling for Ayre's dismissal LOL

Ffs you are one thick lad...If Daniel get's hurt then what? Is it that difficult to understand the huge gap we will face? I fully understand the steps made to spread the MF and allow more creative players to be involved in the game but someone still needs to be in the receiving side of the pass and SCORE. As to Barca you sure it's the best example?  :grinning: The Best MF in the world with the best player in the world still has 3 top class strikers (Neymar ,Pedro and Sanchez) and guess what they brought another striker you probably know him...Regarding defense as long as i see Glen in the starting lineup i'll vomit a bit in my throat..And if we are nitpicking where is the quality DM (Gerrard ,Lucas ,Can?)...BR will get the best out of those players i have no doubt but his scouting/Ayre supporting team are doing a poor of a job ,or mybe you are still waiting for Konoplynka ?  :laugh:
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill