Looks like weve got brazilian fabio aurelio - Lb from valencia

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:16 pm

Good to hear that the Aurelio transfer has been bubbling away in the background. I think things will get very interesting on July 1st. :D

Hopefully some of the dead wood will feck off. Even if the likes of Cheyrou and Diao are loaned off again, this should (I think) be the last year we'll have to worry about the class of 2002. I'm fairly sure most, if not all, were signed on four year deals, which means they'll be off our books at the end of next season.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:18 pm

Judge wrote:No one has a ''divine'' right to tickets, just coz they are from liverpool,

But they should do after all LFC belongs to Liverpool and if it wernt for scousers supporting them in the first place they would'nt exsist.
Scousers should get tickets first then if theres any left they should go to the wools, Ooters,  IMO.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Judge wrote:No one has a ''divine'' right to tickets, just coz they are from liverpool,

But they should do after all LFC belongs to Liverpool and if it wernt for scousers supporting them in the first place they would'nt exsist.
Scousers should get tickets first then if theres any left they should go to the wools, Ooters,  IMO.

You could counter argue that by saying if it wasn't for ppl who do not live in Liverpool, Liverpool football club would of closed down due to the lack of revenue. You seem to be forgetting that Liverpool FC is known world wide and merchandise is sold to different parts of the world. You could also say that if wasn't for a Scot known as Bill Shankly, Liverpool wouldn't be as successful as they are.
48-1119859832

Postby Paul C » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Come on Lynds thats a little racist and unfair  ???

Me and my sister are the only 2 'non-scousers' in my family and my uncles started taking me to the games at the age of 4 years old, I consider myself a scouser more than a 'wool' so I'd be well annoyed if LFC started labeling fans OOTers and Wools, I know it would never happen though.   :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:30 pm

So if FABIO AURELIO signs as a left back, I assume he will be competing with Riise for a spot, so whats the latest on Traore and Warnock, are they leaving? We know that Troare will most likely leave but I haven’t heard anything about Warnock , maybe he will stay, but his chances will be very limited, I think we should let him go.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:30 pm

As much as i love you scousers, you have some of the bizzarest views on things i ever heard.

maybe noly scousers should play for liverpool too eh?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:32 pm

And maybe women should stay in the kitchen and children should stop wasting their time in school and get back up those chimneys.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:33 pm

Just for the record, I think people who are closer to Anfield should get preference when it comes to season tickets, and I’m quite sure that is how it is.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:36 pm

Paul C wrote:Come on Lynds thats a little racist and unfair  ???

Me and my sister are the only 2 'non-scousers' in my family and my uncles started taking me to the games at the age of 4 years old, I consider myself a scouser more than a 'wool' so I'd be well annoyed if LFC started labeling fans OOTers and Wools, I know it would never happen though.   :)

??? Er whats racist about that?
Your more a less a scouser Paul as your mum is, but I know loads of people who cant get a ticket for important Cup games who have supported Liverpool all their lives yet strangers who have never been to Anfield before get a ticket and the locals have to suffer, which is not fair. People in the surrounding areas of  Liverpool who have supported us all their lives are also classed as scousers sort of from St Helens and that :D

And Oasis Liverpool wouldnt have shut down due to lack of revenue its only cause we are the most successful british club that we are known world wide, Evertons the longest top flight club they win fuck all yet they still have their fans supporting them every week and didnt have to close down due to lack of success.
Dont bring Shankly into it or any other manager or non scouse players cause thats got nothing to do with it.
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:38 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:And maybe women should stay in the kitchen

Im having a barbeque in the garden so I dont need to go to the kitchen  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:And maybe women should stay in the kitchen

Im having a barbeque in the garden so I dont need to go to the kitchen  :D

can i come? i'll bring some nice baps  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:42 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm...............had one last week just before the sweeden game, all sort of meat and marande.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:43 pm

Fábio Aurélio Rodrigues (born 24 September 1979 in São Carlos) is a Brazilian soccer player, who currently plays for the Spanish team Valencia. He plays in the position of left back or left midfield and is noted for his powerful shooting ability.

Fábio Aurélio came through the youth scheme at São Paulo, making his first team debut in 1997, and has represented Brazil at Under-17, Under-20 and Under-21 levels. He also played in the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

He joined Valencia after the Olympics on a six-year contract. The 2001/02 season would see his first major trophy win, when he helped Valencia to their first La Liga championship in 31 years. The 2003/04 season was another big year for Valencia, winning both the domestic La Liga championship as well as the European 2003/04 UEFA Cup tournament, beating Olympique Marseille 2-0 in the final - However Aurélio missed most of the season with a broken leg, managing only 2 games.

Aurélio holds an Italian passport allowing him to bypass the non-EU player restrictions in La Liga.

He is currently rumoured to be about to sign a pre-contract agreement with Liverpool after informing the Spanish club that he will leave at the end of the season, but they could yet face competition from Real Madrid, who may make a late bid for the Brazilian if they fail to sign Ashley Cole from Arsenal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Aurelio

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:44 pm

The ticket allocation for cup games is the done properly, on a loyalty scheme, but for the league game the amount of supporters clubs that are guaranteed a certain amount of tickets is really a joke, yes its nice to have there support and i am sure alot of revenue is generated, but i do think that the tickets should not be guaranteed at all. There are no guarantees for local fans so why is it the other way round ?
It is no coincidence that the atmosphere at away games and on European nights is far better due to the fact that the majority of the tickets have gone to born and bread scousers.
Everyone has a right to support the club and to go the match but prioritising for fan clubs from different parts of the country is wrong imo.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:44 pm

Full name Fábio Aurélio Rodrigues
Date of birth 24 September 1979
Place of birth São Carlos, Brazil
Height 178 cm

Years Club Apps (goals)
1997-2000
2000- São Paulo
Valencia CF 52 (3)