Looks like weve got brazilian fabio aurelio - Lb from valencia

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby davo_LFC » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:28 pm

dawson99 wrote:maybe the away games have better support because there aer more ooters. and maybe anfield is treated more like a stadium tour than a football ground nowadays.

I reckon someone travelling up from london will be more vocal than a scouser, but thats just me.

And yeah, if i can get a ticket and get to the match from london, maybe some more of you scousers (davo_lfc... joined after we won the champions league) do need to pull your fingers out.

Fans are good, fans are bad, its not geographical, just some people arent as into the club as obviously we all are here as we spend all day chatting abuot liverpool like the football geeks we all are

If you have ever been to an away game dawson am sure you must realise that most of the fans are scousers. For one thing, i cant imagine a bunch of wools or cockneys coming up with chants like the steve bruce ones.

I doubt a cockeny would be more vocal than a scouser, that would be like someone supporting a national team e.g. spain more than a spanish person who is ACTUALLY FROM THE COUNTRY.

If you can get a ticket from london maybe you have more wonga than me, i have only just left school like but as soon as i start earning am sure i will get to alot more games.

What has me joining this forum after we won the champions league got to do with the debate or are you on the "ave been on this forum longer than you so am a better fan" rant. In case your little pea ed has failed to realise, there is other liverpool forums like ThisisAnfield or the one on liverpool.tv, whilst newkit is the best one, i am sorry i didnt discover it before we won the champions league. You stupid kunt  :angry:
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:31 pm

hit a nerve did i?

shall i go on to digress that as a londoner im a better supporter than you scsouers? you are liverpool fans purely down to geography, whereas i follow them due to soul saying so. Liverpool may be your birthright, but its something i chose, so it must mean more to me right?

and you spelt kunt wrong, should be with a c mate, the english exam didnt go to well eh? :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:33 pm

....................in the meantime, what do people think of this Aurelio fella?
:D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:36 pm

dawson99 wrote:hit a nerve did i?

shall i go on to digress that as a londoner im a better supporter than you scsouers? you are liverpool fans purely down to geography, whereas i follow them due to soul saying so. Liverpool may be your birthright, but its something i chose, so it must mean more to me right?

and you spelt kunt wrong, should be with a c mate, the english exam didnt go to well eh? :p

Ok then cunt. If you are from liverpool its either liverpool or everton who you support because your supporting your hometown,your city. You say your soul chose liverpool, is that coz their successful and your a gloryhunter or do you like the city or something? I cant understand how you being a gloryhunter makes you a better fan than me, coz i support liverpool because i was born there.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby The Red Baron » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:38 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:....................in the meantime, what do people think of this Aurelio fella?

Is he a scouser,if he isnt he isnt welcome here :D
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:38 pm

so you admit you had no coice, see i did, and my heaert told me liverpool. supported them since 1980. And it isnt as easy for me to support the club as it is for you. Also, if you lived elsewhere you now say you would not support liverpool, whereas if i was born on mars they would still be my club, so i MUST be a better fn than you right?

(wind ups rock)
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:43 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:....................in the meantime, what do people think of this Aurelio fella?

Is he a scouser,if he isnt he isnt welcome here :D

:laugh:

Yeah, if he's from south of the Mersey,  he can feck off!  :D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SALTROCK67 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:45 pm

Newsnow site says he will arrive at the weekend,ready for pre season training , along with Pallaeta and Bellamy.
SALTROCK67

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:46 pm

How did this topic go from signing Fabio Aurelio to Scousers being better fans of the club than anyone else? :D

I don't think it matters where any supporter comes from if you feel a connection to a club than you feel a connection towards a club. I think it's irrelevant if you were born in Liverpool or born in New York. And Liverpool wouldn't generate all the money it does if it was only supported by Liverpudlians. And the fact that Bill Shankly was Scottish speaks volumes.
48-1119859832

Postby davo_LFC » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:46 pm

dawson99 wrote:so you admit you had no coice, see i did, and my heaert told me liverpool. supported them since 1980. And it isnt as easy for me to support the club as it is for you. Also, if you lived elsewhere you now say you would not support liverpool, whereas if i was born on mars they would still be my club, so i MUST be a better fn than you right?

(wind ups rock)

Obviously i had a choice who to support but scousers are more passionate about where they are from, thats why we support liverpool or everton. Now i could have chose to support the most successful team at the time but i didnt want to, i chose to support the club in the city am a born and bred in becasue i love the city of liverpool. You just chose to support liverpool off the back end of two european cup successes. Gloryhunter. Thats what you are,so jib off the "soul" bullsh.it.

And you cant take the pi.ss out of my english, get on how you spell heart...its doesnt have the extra e after the a. You'll probably edit it now so you dont look like a di.ck.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:46 pm

SALTROCK67 wrote:Newsnow site says he will arrive at the weekend,ready for pre season training , along with Pallaeta and Bellamy.

Give us a link to wear you read it.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:47 pm

This is a local club for local people.

I think I've wound up in the wrong thread, I thought it was about Aurelio!!

Well done, yet again Leon!!! :no

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:49 pm

Off course living in England and going to the Liverpool games will give you a much much better understanding, after all. Nunez was the answer to the right hand side, but that dumb ar5e Rafa couldn’t see it cause he is not a scouser, right leon?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:50 pm

actually, we all ruined this one, but that aurelia guy or whatever isnt that good :cool:
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:52 pm

dawson99 wrote:actually, we all ruined this one, but that aurelia guy or whatever isnt that good :cool:

We didn't all ruin it Dawson. The southerners ruined it. :p
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill