Looks like weve got brazilian fabio aurelio - Lb from valencia

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Rafa D » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:08 pm

and now lets all sit down and have a crate of um bongo's!!!

The fruitest thing in the jungle (apart from judge) :p
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:12 pm

Hell yes. :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:22 pm

Anyone on here who puts a fuc.king england game, or that of anyother club for that matter, before a Liverpool game or experience just does not get it.

Ciggy - I wish we had met ten years ago girl. Your a superstar.
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:24 pm

so......fabio aurelio,eh?...left back....brazilian.....bosman.....liverpool player......good stuff.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
s@int wrote:Whats the problem ?  we all support Liverpool. Its not as if he said greatest moment in his life was Manure winning League cup or something. Its not a whos the biggest Liverpool fan competition.

:down: I give up.

Well Saint's right, it does sound as tho, it's a competition. I don't think ppl who sit in the KOP are better fans than those who don't. I don't think those who would risk bankruptcy to go to places like Istanbul to watch Liverpool play are better fans than those who refuse to or can't afford it. Not everyone can live in Liverpool, not everyone can be season ticket holders and not everyone treats Liverpool like it's a holy grail and make it a large part of their lives. Just becoz they don't doesn't make them less of a supporter. I for one just look at Liverpool as a football team who I favour, I wouldn't blow all my money on a ticket, I wouldn't drop all my plans just to sit in the KOP on an European night.

My life contains a lot more than Liverpool FC.
48-1119859832

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:35 pm

s@int wrote:Whats the problem ?  we all support Liverpool. Its not as if he said greatest moment in his life was Manure winning League cup or something. Its not a whos the biggest Liverpool fan competition.

there is no competition.....I AM THE BIGGEST FAN...even bigger than that guy with all the pin badges  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:39 pm

Bloody ell the OOTER debate again! Always guaranteed to flare tempers and get people's blood pressure rising! Not sure I have the time to sift through the pages to find out how this one started but it looks like everyone has kissed and made up now.

So what you reckon on the **********this weekend? :D
Last edited by supersub on Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:40 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

there is no competition.....I AM THE BIGGEST FAN...even bigger than that guy with all the pin badges  :D

Where does that guy with the badges sit?
In all the many times I've been to Anfield, I've never seen him before the game, inside the stadium, or leaving the ground. I swear the guy's just a myth.
Last edited by NiftyNeil on Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:41 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

In all the many times I've been to Anfield, I've never seen him before the game, inside the stadium, or leaving the ground. I swear the guy's just a myth.

Lives not far from the old roan.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:42 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

i've never sat near him, but i have seen him walking around.  If you want to find him, just take a huge magnet to the match.  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:46 pm

What happened to that guy with the puppet as well?
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:52 pm

0asis wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

:down: I give up.

Well Saint's right, it does sound as tho, it's a competition. I don't think ppl who sit in the KOP are better fans than those who don't. I don't think those who would risk bankruptcy to go to places like Istanbul to watch Liverpool play are better fans than those who refuse to or can't afford it. Not everyone can live in Liverpool, not everyone can be season ticket holders and not everyone treats Liverpool like it's a holy grail and make it a large part of their lives. Just becoz they don't doesn't make them less of a supporter. I for one just look at Liverpool as a football team who I favour, I wouldn't blow all my money on a ticket, I wouldn't drop all my plans just to sit in the KOP on an European night.

My life contains a lot more than Liverpool FC.

I've got to say, I feel the same as some of the others on here.

Sorry Ciggy, Leon, Bob and others.  I still think you need to realise that we're all different and no amount of badgering will change that.  I live in Warrington and work in Huyton, so you could call me an OOTer if you like.  I support Liverpool, have done for thirty-odd years and will do until I die.  I can't go following them round the world, I can't get a season ticket and I can't get Cup Final tickets.  Maybe if my circumstances were different I would.  I support England too and I also used to go watching Altrincham home and away.

Anyway, that killed a couple of hours at work!
:cool:   :D
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Scottbot » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:58 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:In all the many times I've been to Anfield, I've never seen him before the game, inside the stadium, or leaving the ground. I swear the guy's just a myth.

No, he's real! I don't get to Anfield more than 2/3 times a season but i did buy a badge off him in the Arkles a couple of seasons ago.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:09 pm

Someone start a separate topic about OOTers, wools, etc... this thread has descended into a complete farce. As a lad born in Cheshire to a mum born in Liverpool, now working in London, it's a subject I have a lot to contribute to.

However, this thread is about an exciting attacking Brazilian left back that could turn out to be a Premiership sensation, in a position that was problematic for us last season. Regardless of your thoughts on matters scouse or otherwise, can fans of LFC from wherever show the guy the respect he deserves and keep your comments related to his imminent arrival at our club?
ivor_the_injun

Postby The Red Baron » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:11 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:What happened to that guy with the puppet as well?

DR. Fun,havent seen him for a few years.His grandson was in hospital when my little boy was in.His daughter got quite embarrassed when I said I knew him from the match.If I remember correctly her exact words were " Eeez a Fuc.ing nuisance" for those reading this who are ooters Eeez= He is :D
Last edited by The Red Baron on Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill