Looks like weve got brazilian fabio aurelio - Lb from valencia

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:
john craig wrote:I have to say though Ciggy, some of your views on this topic every time it comes up are pretty narrow minded.  I won't elaborate as I've made the point in the past.

Thats out of order John Ive defended Ooters in the past my point is people of Liverpool and surrounding areas should get first bags on tickets/season tickets.  Thats my opinion no one has to agree with it.
And to say you have seen my views on here in the past about it, well I cant remember offending anyone I can think of others on here that are a lot more outspoken on this issue than me on here.

I'm not out of order at all, but you have been several times on this matter.  I'll leave it at that.  If you want to discuss it further and would like to remind me of some of the things you have said in the past, do it by pm, I'm not discussing it on here any more.

For what it's worth I agree with what you're saying about people from Liverpool and surrounding areas getting first option on tickets.  That's the way it should be imo.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:03 pm

i have broken up witha  gal before to go to a game lol, but she was a bit mingy :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:23 pm

s@int wrote:Just as a matter of interest as I have never heard of OOTERS before

Hooters is better, ask woollyback, he owns one  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:23 pm

[quote="2520years"] I think you're sometimes a little obsessive...

???  Obsessive about what exactly?

there's a big world out there.

You can't tell me what my experiences are, and it's arrogant of you to try. 

I know its a big world Ive travelled a lot, and you can do what you want Im not being arrogant but most scousers would never put an England game before a Liverpool one.

You've called me an Ooter, but you don't even know if that's true. 

Yes I did call you an ooter cause of the reason Ive just said Liverpool first country last.

You've said that what I'd tell my own son is  Who do you think you are?

You can tell your son what the feckinell you like doesnt bother me. I dont think Im anyone TBH just a mad Liverpool fan.

I've read many of your rants on this forum and, to be honest, I prefer a more balanced approach to life. 

Simple dont read my rants then, problem solved.

If Liverpool lose on a Saturday afternoon, sure I'm disappointed, but I don't let it ruin my evening with my family.

If liverpool lose on a saturday my weekend is fecked good style and Im in a right mood and take it out on everyone around me.

Where I disagree with you is where you say that my posts, about my experiences, in my life are wrong and the way that you seem to elevate yourself above others.

I said post not posts.
In my eyes it was wrong as stated earlier LFC before England quite simple really.  And where the feck did I elevate meself above others?

I'm sure you're just going to tell me I'm all wrong and should be banished from Merseyside with my kind, but I'm very happy with my life and wish you all the best for yours.

Im not gona tell you you are all wrong atall, and banished from Merseyside get a grip lad will yer.

And congratulations that you are happy with your life BTW my lifes just fine.  :;):
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:26 pm

meow meow :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:28 pm

john craig wrote: If you want to discuss it further and would like to remind me of some of the things you have said in the past, do it by pm, I'm not discussing it on here any more.

Behave John as if Im gona have a pm fight LOL  :D
Got more important things to do.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:28 pm

Its all kicked off big time!!!!

You can all argue and go tit for tat, but I know I was born here to support Liverpool :D

Lets all be friends again :(
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:30 pm

lets all bluetooth!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:32 pm

Whats the problem ?  we all support Liverpool. Its not as if he said greatest moment in his life was Manure winning League cup or something. Its not a whos the biggest Liverpool fan competition.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:33 pm

s@int wrote:Whats the problem ?  we all support Liverpool. Its not as if he said greatest moment in his life was Manure winning League cup or something. Its not a whos the biggest Liverpool fan competition.

:down: I give up.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:38 pm

"I'm just one of the people who stands on the kop. They think the same as I do, and I think the same as they do. It's a kind of marriage of people who like each other."

Scousers are special.

Outsiders don't get it, never will.

End of Discussion.
Last edited by Rafa D on Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:41 pm

"I'm just one of the people who stands on the kop. They think the same as I do, and I think the same as they do. It's a kind of marriage of people who like each other."

said by a scot :D
account deleted by request

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:
john craig wrote: If you want to discuss it further and would like to remind me of some of the things you have said in the past, do it by pm, I'm not discussing it on here any more.

Behave John as if Im gona have a pm fight LOL  :D
Got more important things to do.

Thank feck for that, can't be @rsed myself :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:57 pm

Fookin hell, i came onto this thread as it looked like we had signed aurelio from the amount of pages and people on it but i find this! thank god i dont give a sh.it what people say on the internet, i wouldn't be able to help having my say on this if this was in person.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:01 pm

Like Judge said..

HOOTERS !! HOOTERS !! HOOTERS !!

Why cant we all just get along?

At the end of the day, we're all Liverpool fans.

And thats all that matters. I cant give a fuck about this whole "OOTER" debate.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill