Looks like weve got brazilian fabio aurelio - Lb from valencia

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:03 am

bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
kingycrouch wrote:risse has got one of the best left foots in the world when it comes to power and accury shots the guy is a great player but we do need a lb who can defend beta

Yes, but his right leg is only used for standing on and he cant tackle.

How many times do you see the worlds best full backs required to use their "bad" foot regularly. As a left back there shouldn't really be a massive requirement to use your right foot.

The comment about his inability to tackle is b*llshit also!

where do you live ?

Why on earth would you want to ask him that.

I live on mainland GB Leon. Why?  :grinning:
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:12 am

bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
kingycrouch wrote:risse has got one of the best left foots in the world when it comes to power and accury shots the guy is a great player but we do need a lb who can defend beta

How many times do you see the worlds best full backs required to use their "bad" foot regularly. As a left back there shouldn't really be a massive requirement to use your right foot.

where do you live ?

Reply -

Lives in England and goes the Liverpool games - will have a much much better understanding of Riise and his contribution throughout the 90 mins.

Lives outside England or does not go the game - thinks Riise is brilliant cus all he see's is the highlights of his two good shots and on decent run on Match of the Day.

Simple
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:13 am

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Care to elaborate ?

Do you go the game much ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:37 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Care to elaborate ?

I assume you mean "do I go to many games?" or "do I go to the games much?" as "do you go game much? " doesn't make sense!!  :p

I get to quite a few games and often travel to Europe to watch the mighty LFC. Not a season ticket holder as my work/lifestyle does not allow me to go every week. 

IMO (and many others on this forum) Riise does a great job for LFC. I rate him highly!  :nod
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:38 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Reply -

Lives in England and goes the Liverpool games - will have a much much better understanding of Riise and his contribution throughout the 90 mins.

Lives outside England or does not go the game - thinks Riise is brilliant cus all he see's is the highlights of his two good shots and on decent run on Match of the Day.

Simple

:D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:46 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Do you go the game much ?

I assume you mean "do I go to many games?" or "do I go to the games much?" as "do you go game much? " doesn't make sense!!  :p[/quote]
I take it your not a local lad Hacksaw.

This question makes perfect sense, although when spoken, the "do" and "you" are merged into one word to make a "j" sound.  :p   :D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:23 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Do you go the game much ?

I assume you mean "do I go to many games?" or "do I go to the games much?" as "do you go game much? " doesn't make sense!!  :p

I take it your not a local lad Hacksaw.

This question makes perfect sense, although when spoken, the "do" and "you" are merged into one word to make a "j" sound.  :p   :D[/quote]
Not a local lad Nifty. I am from a part of the country where we speak proper England!  :;):  :oops:
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:30 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:

Not a local lad Nifty. I am from a part of the country where we speak proper England!  :;):  :oops:[/quote]
I speak proper England too. The teacher learned me when I were a children.   :rasp
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:55 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Care to elaborate ?

I get to quite a few games and often travel to Europe to watch the mighty LFC. Not a season ticket holder as my work/lifestyle does not allow me to go every week. 

IMO (and many others on this forum) Riise does a great job for LFC. I rate him highly!  :nod

All the people who share your opinion are OOTers whose version of events is according to Gary Goalhanger and MOTD.

Me Murf and St Michael, regulars at the game think otherwise.

I know who I would listen to most.
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:20 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Care to elaborate ?

All the people who share your opinion are OOTers whose version of events is according to Gary Goalhanger and MOTD.

Don't start all that OOT'ers stuff again soft lad! Anyone on here is entitled to there opinion whether you agree with it or not! For what It's worth I AM a season ticket holder and I think despite some of his defensive frailties Risse brings a lot to the squad and has played a big part in some important victories for us!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:28 pm

thegreedo wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Care to elaborate ?

Don't start all that OOT'ers stuff again soft lad! Anyone on here is entitled to there opinion whether you agree with it or not! For what It's worth I AM a season ticket holder and I think despite some of his defensive frailties Risse brings a lot to the squad and has played a big part in some important victories for us!

Fu.ck right off with that OOTer debate, I never questioned the right of people to have an opinion.

I am suggesting that if you go to the game and watch a player 20-30 times in a season, maybe not for the whole of the 90 mins, but when they are involved in play in those games, runs they make, passes, tackles etc... then you will have a better idea of how they are getting on, their value to the team and wether or not they are "replaceable" than someone who has watched about thirty minutes of highlights of the lads best shots and passes on MOTD over the space of the same season.

If you do not agree with that then you are on drugs.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:49 pm

Whilst I agree that watching Match of the day highlights can and often does give a very unbalanced view of how a game actually went (ratings not balance is their watchword) Many matches are now screened Live. How many times were Liverpool on live last season? This plus the "expert analysis" and action replays may give a truer picture than actually attending the game where emotion can take over(always did with me). So I think to presume just because someone has not attended, he will have a lesser valued opinion, than someone who has been to every game is somewhat dubious when discussing a players value to the club. I am sure attending games gives people an advantage as they get to see things off the ball that the Tv doesnt/cant show, but I am equally sure that with the amount of times we see Liverpool on tv we also(the unfortunate non attending fans) have opinions worthy of consideration.
account deleted by request

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:19 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Care to elaborate ?

Very good Leon. We can't all be as priviledged as you and be able to go too every game!

This is MY opinion as this is a FORUM!

Tw@t!!  :p
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:20 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:

Not a local lad Nifty. I am from a part of the country where we speak proper England!  :;):  :oops:

I speak proper England too. The teacher learned me when I were a children.   :rasp[/quote]
Ha ha ha, very good nifty - sharp as a tack mate!  :talktothehand
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:56 am

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

where do you live ?

Care to elaborate ?

Very good Leon. We can't all be as priviledged as you and be able to go too every game!

This is MY opinion as this is a FORUM!

Tw@t!! :p

People would argue that that is not the case as one of those is useful, where as I am not.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill