Henry is close to joining ! - Bookies taking no more bets.

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Paul C » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:41 pm

I'll believe it when I see it on Sky Sports, god I would love to see him in a Liverpool shirt, even if he is 29. :cool:
Last edited by Paul C on Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:50 pm

Same here believe it when i see him in the red shirt
grayghost

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:00 pm

grayghost wrote:Same here believe it when i see him in the red shirt

he's already in a red shirt, the red shirt of arsenal  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:26 pm

:D
grayghost

Postby babu » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:48 pm

Judge wrote:
grayghost wrote:Same here believe it when i see him in the red shirt

he's already in a red shirt, the red shirt of arsenal  :D

its pink, we're red.  :)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:27 pm

grayghost wrote:My sis works in a high class lawers office ur something like that and she came home yesterday from work and the first thing she said when she came in was have Liverpool signed Henry. "No i said"
Then she goes on to say that some big shot lawyer in the firm got a text from some one in LiverpoolFC and he said that Henry has signed for the Reds.

That lawyers not whelsh is he i ask. :D :D

true story.

Uncle albert at his best  :D
LFC2007

Postby Elchris » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:32 pm

grayghost wrote:My sis works in a high class lawers office ur something like that and she came home yesterday from work and the first thing she said when she came in was have Liverpool signed Henry. "No i said"
Then she goes on to say that some big shot lawyer in the firm got a text from some one in LiverpoolFC and he said that Henry has signed for the Reds.

true story.

:help
Elchris

Postby The Grudge » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:38 pm

Nice one Welshy!!

Thats all to believable......What age is Albert?
The Grudge

Postby crillylfc » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:50 pm

no paper has the story...no website..no tv chanel..only uncle albert!!and some lawyer(in all fairness)...fair play wizzard for makeing up a good rumor that every1 believed!!yah i can also read storys off the papper and say were gona sign them!!were gona get malouda!!FACT!!doesnt take a genious lyk!and the cheek of some1 to say we go about our bussiness quitely???hahahaha!!funny!!we couldnt possibly make our transfer targets more public...rick parry tells the world we want simao!!thats fierce quite all rite!!
Last edited by crillylfc on Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crillylfc

Postby Homebooby » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:19 am

If this one turns out to be true, I propose that we all have a communal W*nk lead by the wizzard to celebrate.

Mutual masturbation is the secret to the Premiership you know. Ask Fergie (Stam, Becks and the like all got sick of the Scottish bell end and hopped it)..the Mancs worship the c0ck.
Homebooby

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:26 am

crillylfc wrote:no paper has the story...no website..no tv chanel..only uncle albert!!and some lawyer(in all fairness)...fair play wizzard for makeing up a good rumor that every1 believed!! yah i can also read storys off the papper and say were gona sign them!!were gona get malouda!!FACT!!doesnt take a genious lyk!and the cheek of some1 to say we go about our bussiness quitely???hahahaha!!funny!!we couldnt possibly make our transfer targets more public...rick parry tells the world we want simao!!thats fierce quite all rite!!

no one believed him  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:34 pm

Gamble On Henry For Liverpool
THIERRY HENRY TO JOIN LIVERPOOL? PLENTY BETTING ON IT.....Bookmakers William Hill have been forced to cut their odds for Thierry Henry to leave Arsenal for Liverpool from 10/1 to 3/1, following a forty eight hour gamble on the London-to-Merseyside transfer going ahead.'We started to take calls asking for odds for Henry to join Liverpool a couple of days ago and initially offered 10/1, not believing it was that likely a move for the Frenchman. However, after taking increasingly more calls and bets - predominantly from the Liverpool area - we have shortened the odds significantly just in case there is something to the story, which has yet to emerge into the public domain.' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.
Further information.....graham sharpe...0208 918 3731

:wwww
112-1077774096

Postby grayghost » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:39 pm

true story.

Holy :censored:.   :buttrock I said it could be true.
grayghost

Postby inglis5 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:42 pm

Homebooby wrote:If this one turns out to be true, I propose that we all have a communal W*nk lead by the wizzard to celebrate.

This horrific mental image that you have created may be close to becoming reality  :Oo:

William Hill have cut the odd of Henry joining Liverpool from 10-1 to 3-1.
inglis5

Postby grayghost » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:45 pm

inglis5 wrote:
Homebooby wrote:If this one turns out to be true, I propose that we all have a communal W*nk lead by the wizzard to celebrate.

This horrific mental image that you have created may be close to becoming reality  :Oo:

William Hill have cut the odd of Henry joining Liverpool from 10-1 to 3-1.

Am having a warm up right now.  :eyebrow Don't onea pull anything do i.
grayghost

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill