Henry is close to joining ! - Bookies taking no more bets.

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 31, 2007 6:07 am

Barcelona have offered Samuel Eto'o to Arsenal as a makeweight for Thierry Henry, according to reports in Spain.

Spanish daily Marca claims Barca are ready to part with the Cameroonian striker plus €25million (£17million) in order to bring Henry to Camp Nou.

The report says negotiations between Barca sport director Txiki Beguiristain and his Arsenal counterparts are already well advanced.

It also says the deal has met with approval from Arsene Wenger and the two players.

Eto'o's future has been the subject of speculation for some time and he has expressed a liking for the English game.

Henry has continued to be linked with Barca following Arsenal's disappointing season, even though he signed a long-term deal with The Gunners last summer.

Wenger guaranteed that his talismanic captain would not be sold earlier this month, while Henry has assured fans previously that his future remains in London.

Barcelona have yet to confirm whether there is any substance in the report, while Eto'o is currently away on international duty with Cameroon and has not commented.

sky sports
account deleted by request

Postby Thingy » Thu May 31, 2007 10:54 am

Is it just me, or would anyone else Rather see Henry Here Over Etoo?
Thingy

Postby puroresu » Thu May 31, 2007 11:31 am

Eto cos his younger.  I think a deal of £17 mil plus Eto for Henry is something Arsenal could not turn down.
puroresu

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu May 31, 2007 5:15 pm

Heard today as well Henry has been asking around the city, about the best private schools for his child.

He is not going to Barca!!

He is coming here..............
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:28 pm

Can I hereby start a petition to make it illegal to BE welsh wizzard ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redsince2001 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:43 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Can I hereby start a petition to make it illegal to BE welsh wizzard ?

:D
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:53 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Can I hereby start a petition to make it illegal to BE welsh wizzard ?

Where do I Sign?  :D  :D  :p

P.S.

Does anyone else think that supposed deal of Eto'o + £17m for a near 30 year old Henry is a right load of Wa.nk?

SSN this morning reported that Arsenal had told Barca thats how much it'd cost them to get Henry so maybe when s@int saw it Skysports had fooked it up. ???
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crillylfc » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 am

ya and were also signing murinhio alex ferg and ronaldo.......get real!!!uncle albert made a fool outa you nd you made a fool outa some losers here!!face facts..all we do is talk talk talk..were only gona end up buying a few 17 year olds that will be good 4 the future!!we suck in the transfer window!!FACT!!we wont sign any of the players were linked with..as we never do!!
crillylfc

Postby babu » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:17 am

crillylfc wrote:ya and were also signing murinhio alex ferg and ronaldo.......get real!!!uncle albert made a fool outa you nd you made a fool outa some losers here!!face facts..all we do is talk talk talk..were only gona end up buying a few 17 year olds that will be good 4 the future!!we suck in the transfer window!!FACT!!we wont sign any of the players were linked with..as we never do!!

brilliant first post. I do hope you post more often, becuase i am sure each one will be a gem.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:27 am

crillylfc wrote:ya and were also signing murinhio alex ferg and ronaldo.......get real!!!uncle albert made a fool outa you nd you made a fool outa some losers here!!face facts..all we do is talk talk talk..were only gona end up buying a few 17 year olds that will be good 4 the future!!we suck in the transfer window!!FACT!!we wont sign any of the players were linked with..as we never do!!

I'll put a wager on it that we do crilly!!

I said last june i think it was that we would sign Bellamy Pennant and Kuite..

Guess what we did!!!!

This happened in July....

Uncle Albert i Love you............
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby uphall diamonds » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:23 am

marc turnbull is not a Man Utd fan he i a glory hunter
uphall diamonds

Postby Simari » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:48 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Uncle Albert i Love you............

"A man walks down the street,
It's a street in a strange world,
Maybe it's the Kop World,
Maybe it's his first time around,
He doesn't speak the language,
He holds no currency,
He is a foreign man,
He is surrounded by the sound,
The sound
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone!
He sees angels in the architecture
Spinning in infinity
He says Bonjour! and Merci!"
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby grayghost » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:00 pm

My sis works in a high class lawers office ur something like that and she came home yesterday from work and the first thing she said when she came in was have Liverpool signed Henry. "No i said"
Then she goes on to say that some big shot lawyer in the firm got a text from some one in LiverpoolFC and he said that Henry has signed for the Reds.

That lawyers not whelsh is he i ask. :D :D

true story.
grayghost

Postby Thingy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:18 pm

Would we not of heard by now if he had signed? Hoping He does. Not sure how likely it is.
Thingy

Postby grayghost » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:20 pm

Thingy wrote:Would we not of heard by now if he had signed? Hoping He does. Not sure how likely it is.

We all no Liverpool they like to keep things tight liped
grayghost

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill