Alexandre pato close to signing

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Ciggy » Sat May 12, 2007 9:11 am

Never heard of him apparently we are going to offer 18 million euro for him.
Looks good on the YouTube vid, mid you so did Gonzales.

Alexandre Pato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgS7AM5e1M

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Pato
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat May 12, 2007 9:41 am

The "duck "! He's a quacking player   :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat May 12, 2007 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby mistyred » Sat May 12, 2007 10:00 am

To be fair Lynds, he looks better than Gonzo by a brazilian million miles :D
thats the kind of players we should be looking for the next line of brazilian superstars who will take our football (enterainment wise/unlocking defences) up that extra notch.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Sat May 12, 2007 10:17 am

It seems we are on a roll here signing youth players...the ones that are on par with the youth that rsenal have.

So there is money to be spend and rafa seems to be getting his "prefered' youth players

This could be very good for the future but i hope to see a few proven big star players in the squad nex season

Btw this giy looks good...liverpool need these kinda flair players although in the vidoes he looks to have so much time on the ball , he won't be getting that much time on the EPL.
Elchris

Postby zarababe » Sat May 12, 2007 10:50 am

wow he looks good - certainly buidling for the future, looks like Rafa's scouting system is doing its job - things look good the future is bright !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat May 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Ciggy i can see the point your making about players looking great in mini clips, where we just see the best bits, but he looks a different class altogether than Gonzalez.
This lad looks like some player based on his close control and ability to beat players.
Certainly looks like a fantastic prospect, the way he left Puyol was absolute class, even if the second player did stop him.
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Sat May 12, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat May 12, 2007 4:17 pm

Highly Rated on champ.

Young but still quite a good player, although 18 million euros maybe thats excessive.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat May 12, 2007 6:23 pm

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:Highly Rated on champ.

Young but still quite a good player, although 18 million euros maybe thats excessive.

who cares we have the money  :D

Looks good.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat May 12, 2007 6:26 pm

But there isn't anything concrete! i mean wikipedia says we are only interested.

Is there any other source?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat May 12, 2007 7:05 pm

Without getting carried away from just a 4 minute youtube vid, he does look like a very promising and exciting player. I was especially impressed with the bit where he turned Puyol and the bit where he was running along the touchline bouncing the ball on his shoulder.

Whats the source on this rumour by the way?
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sat May 12, 2007 7:33 pm

Jesus - I watched the clip earlier on, and I've only just noticed his date of birth. For 17 years of age, he looks some talent.

Obviously you go OTT on your judgements at your peril where 4 min YouTube clips are concerned, but his skill levels and control look absolutely mouthwatering. Short clips can't fake that.

If true, and the money mentioned is anywhere near accurate, Rafa's moves are very interesting. I'm bouncing in my seat at the prospect of Rafa in the transfer market with a blank cheque book. :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby Gremio Gaucho » Sun May 13, 2007 4:25 am

Hei guys im the gremio fan that made the comentary about lucas at the another topic. Strange you dont know anything about ''The Duck'', thats problably why just with foreign coaches you englishs can get a world class player. Duck is a genious, not a nromal player. He will be the best striker in the world until at least his 23 years old. He remembers me Romario a lot, but with more straight and the premier league?! What about that?! Wait to see this boy heading!! You wont need crouch anymore. 18 millions euros? If you wait more a year you will have to pay 30 millions if you don't want to lose him to spain and mainly italy. Benitez is the manager!!
But where did it was notticied? the 18 millions offer to Internacional?
Gremio Gaucho

Postby LFC #1 » Sun May 13, 2007 5:00 am

Ciggy wrote:Never heard of him apparently we are going to offer 18 million euro for him.
Looks good on the YouTube vid, mid you so did Gonzales.

Alexandre Pato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgS7AM5e1M

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Pato

Exciting signing - I've seen bits of him in highlight shows and also for Internacional in the World Club championship - looks like he has a lot of potential. Will need to bulk up and get stronger to succeed here though me thinks.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun May 13, 2007 6:48 am

metalhead wrote:But there isn't anything concrete! i mean wikipedia says we are only interested.

Elisha Scott on YNWA has said it he is usually spot on MH.

Also AC Milan are interested.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=300467

"We are looking for players who can adapt well to Carlo Ancelotti's tactical scheme," Leonardo told Globe Sport. "Ze Roberto of Santos is definitely one of those players."
Ze Roberto, 32, missed out on a move to Milan last season after the end of his Bayern Munich contract, and is currently on a one year deal at Santos.

He will be a free agent once again in the summer, and could be just the kind of cover Milan need in midfield, though the issue of signing players on the wrong side of 30 could raise its head again.

There will be no such concerns over Pato, though, as he is all of 17, and has been impressing for the Brazil U-20 team. He helped them win the 2007 South American Youth Championship in Paraguay, starring with five goals in the tournament.

"We are also interested in Pato," confirmed Leonardo. "However, we believe that he might need some time to mature before playing in Europe."

Liverpool are the other club who have been linked with him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun May 13, 2007 11:21 am

Ciggy wrote:
metalhead wrote:But there isn't anything concrete! i mean wikipedia says we are only interested.

Elisha Scott on YNWA has said it he is usually spot on MH.

Also AC Milan are interested.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=300467

"We are looking for players who can adapt well to Carlo Ancelotti's tactical scheme," Leonardo told Globe Sport. "Ze Roberto of Santos is definitely one of those players."
Ze Roberto, 32, missed out on a move to Milan last season after the end of his Bayern Munich contract, and is currently on a one year deal at Santos.

He will be a free agent once again in the summer, and could be just the kind of cover Milan need in midfield, though the issue of signing players on the wrong side of 30 could raise its head again.

There will be no such concerns over Pato, though, as he is all of 17, and has been impressing for the Brazil U-20 team. He helped them win the 2007 South American Youth Championship in Paraguay, starring with five goals in the tournament.

"We are also interested in Pato," confirmed Leonardo. "However, we believe that he might need some time to mature before playing in Europe."

Liverpool are the other club who have been linked with him.

hmm.. interesting.. I hope Elishe scott will be spot on again with that player to join us!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to The Rumour Mill