Torres - Rent Boy - What now

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Mon May 21, 2012 5:57 am

The lad's had a disasterous 18 months, there's no way he should stay with the likes of Terry and FF still around - horrible people, horrible owner and horrible place - get out and enjoy yourself son. Go anywhere.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Mon May 21, 2012 8:33 am

I hope Chelsea force him to stay and then continue to let him fester on their substitutes bench.
Boxscarf

Postby andy_g » Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 am

oh, the poor little lamb. the world not giving you what you deserve, fernando?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon May 21, 2012 10:10 am

It's typical Torres, when things don't go his way he moans and cries, same sh!t happened when he was with us before he left.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon May 21, 2012 10:50 am

im not at all surprised he's throwing the toys out as he has hardly featured or indeed given a chance by any of the last 3 managers.being overlooked by bertrand on saturday was an insult and when he got on he was put out to pasture on the wing.its now become make or break time for him with chelsea and id expect him to force a move.
if the price is right he will be allowed to move and i wouldnt put it past manure to try and get him.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

For Sale: One Spaniards soul.

Price: CL winners medal or nearest offer.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 21, 2012 3:18 pm

i think he wants to force through that rumoured swap between chelsea and atletico madrid, him going one way and falcao the other.
he`d return home with a world cup winners medal and a CL winners medal, probably the 2 biggest medals in the game, his decision to leave atletico in the first place has been justified and now he can return to his spiritual home having achieved what he set out to do.
atletico was his and his grandad`s team and it means a lot to him, i think his plan from day 1 was to end his career back there and now he has got a CL medal i think he wants to go home.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Mon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

metalhead » Mon May 21, 2012 10:10 am wrote:It's typical Torres, when things don't go his way he moans and cries, same sh!t happened when he was with us before he left.

word
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jacdaniel » Mon May 21, 2012 4:24 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 pm wrote:i think he wants to force through that rumoured swap between chelsea and atletico madrid, him going one way and falcao the other.
he`d return home with a world cup winners medal and a CL winners medal, probably the 2 biggest medals in the game, his decision to leave atletico in the first place has been justified and now he can return to his spiritual home having achieved what he set out to do.
atletico was his and his grandad`s team and it means a lot to him, i think his plan from day 1 was to end his career back there and now he has got a CL medal i think he wants to go home.

Its true that he's won the 2 biggest medals but I get the feeling he isn't happy with it. 
He didn't contribute much at all to Spain's world cup campaign and he didnt do too much the other night either.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Ahhhhh! Brake out the violins!!Image

4 major honours in his career and he's contributed f*ck all to three of them!!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm

He left to win medals and he's got them, now he knows that one with a side that he's actually part of is more important. I bet he knows that one cup with us would have meant more than 10 with Chelsea in the current role he's in
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby LFC2007 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

He seems blissfully ignorant of the fact that his side's just won the CL and FA cup with him playing a peripheral role. Why does he think that is, I wonder?  ???
LFC2007

Postby ethanr » Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 am wrote:i think he wants to force through that rumoured swap between chelsea and atletico madrid, him going one way and falcao the other.

AM would get Torres and 30 for Falcao at this point.  Paid like 37 for him, and he's done really well in Spain, so expect his value to go up.  Chelsea would be willing I'm sure.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Boxscarf » Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm

ethanr » Mon May 21, 2012 6:31 pm wrote:

AM would get Torres and 30 for Falcao at this point.  Paid like 37 for him, and he's done really well in Spain, so expect his value to go up.  Chelsea would be willing I'm sure.

Falcao has recently said that he's extremely happy at Atletico and has no desire to leave in the summer. Fernando Torres is only unhappy at Chelsea because his ego isn't the biggest and he's not the center of the team. At Liverpool the team was essentially built around him. He was banging in the goals, he was adored by the Kop, young kids and teenagers were lining up in the club store in the city centre getting his name printed on their replica shirts. At Chelsea, he's a small fish in a big pond and he doesn't like it. I just hope that this club isn't stupid enough to give him a life line.
Boxscarf

Postby Homebooby » Mon May 21, 2012 8:56 pm

The spanish Michael Owen
Homebooby

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion