Roy Hodgson new West Brom manager

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:oh fuk off,

listen to your own advice!!!!

important game comin up Ill leave you to argue with yourself.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:
dawson99 wrote:oh fuk off,

listen to your own advice!!!!

important game comin up Ill leave you to argue with yourself.

LOL

edited again as i still sounded arguey, which we dont want

come on Liverpool!

Good luck Roy
Last edited by dawson99 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kawaton » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:32 pm

I believe Roy is a nice chap (enough people who actually know him say so) who as hard as he tried (and i believe he tried his hardest) he just wasn't good enough.
He has taken a lot of unnecessary stick, and suffered a lot over these last few months.
I am very glad he has gone though.

I hope he takes a nice holiday and with his payout, maybe he could go to Tahiti, or mauritius and not Llandudno.
That should see him get off to a good start in his next appointment!!
kawaton

Postby neil » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 pm

maguskwt wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Roy got more than Rafa in his payoff 7.5 million, for totally destroying us  :glare:  What do the people who where angry at Rafas payoff have to say about this?

It's a legit question ciggs... I maintain that Roy deserves to get whatever he got if it's contractual as did Rafa. But some of these posters on here who made such a big deal out of Rafa's compensation just because it fits their agenda only a few weeks ago should answer the question what have they got to say about now :))

Because we were about to go bust you st***d *wa*
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:56 pm

neil wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Roy got more than Rafa in his payoff 7.5 million, for totally destroying us  :glare:  What do the people who where angry at Rafas payoff have to say about this?

It's a legit question ciggs... I maintain that Roy deserves to get whatever he got if it's contractual as did Rafa. But some of these posters on here who made such a big deal out of Rafa's compensation just because it fits their agenda only a few weeks ago should answer the question what have they got to say about now :))

Leave it dude, some things you just cant say, no matter how simply
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:58 pm

dawson99 wrote:
neil wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Leave it dude, some things you just cant say, no matter how simply

strood swap? whats wrong with that?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:20 pm

neil wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

lfc was not goin bust, they were renewing contracts for the likes of Carra, and prestty solvent.. so lets get over this forgoing stuff.

asfar as it goes.. cotractually its is thge same everywhere, rafa honourably took less.. roy,

well don't knbwo wht he got, but he'll get soemthing for doing nowt.. so there ..

Oh and just glad his agony and ours is over.. don'ty wich the man anything.. cos he means nowt to me and made no impression other than casuing me grt anxiety...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 pm

zarababe wrote:lfc was not goin bust

We were on the verge of administration, which is pretty much the same thing.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:58 pm

I love how Roy totally destroyed us in 6 months, yet the other one who shall not be named did nothing wrong

Fecking hilarious how deluded some people are :laugh: :laugh:
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm

I 'love' how the feel good factor on here only lasted a day before the handbags reappeared.  Chrissakes, people, give it a rest.  Rafa's gone and Roy's gone...virtually everyone's got their wish.  The King has returned so let's draw a line under all that tired nonsense and move forward.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Bad Bob wrote:I 'love' how the feel good factor on here only lasted a day before the handbags reappeared.  Chrissakes, people, give it a rest.  Rafa's gone and Roy's gone...virtually everyone's got their wish.  The King has returned so let's draw a line under all that tired nonsense and move forward.

No. They must fight to the death.
Last edited by Cool Hand Luke on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Bad Bob wrote:I 'love' how the feel good factor on here only lasted a day before the handbags reappeared.  Chrissakes, people, give it a rest.  Rafa's gone and Roy's gone...virtually everyone's got their wish.  The King has returned so let's draw a line under all that tired nonsense and move forward.

Well said ...the forum is once again a place where you can engage in intelligent football debate ...and since Kenny's return its been a real tonic ..... lets resign the one upmanship to the past ..... The King is back
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Goodbye Hodgson - was never good enough but good luck at the smaller teams .
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am

Benny The Noon wrote:Goodbye Hodgson - was never good enough but good luck at the smaller teams .

Lets hope hes given more time and patience by the supporters
:;):
Like the man said lets draw a line underneath the Roy/Benitez saga and not bring them up again.
I believe Kenny is here for the next 5 years a least
Thommo's perm

Postby andy_g » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:

No. They must fight to the death.

because only then will we know who was right

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion