Roy Hodgson new West Brom manager

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Raoul » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 am

Redangel wrote:Not a great day in LFC's history . I take no pleasure in Roy going , just accept that it was inevitable.

Hope we don't put too much pressure on Kenny , he's got some job on his hands.

The blame for all this lies with those who ignored Kenny's advice and appointed Roy.

We cannot blame Roy for accepting the sort of  job he probably thought he was past getting .

I for one have taken no pleasure in the vitriol that has been thrown Roy's way , although I accepted he needed to go.

Roy, I wish you well in whatever you do next . I hope you take a break and recharge your batteries and don't hate us too much !!

Kenny ,welcome back as manager ,I wish you all the luck in the world , think you will need it , and hope we don't put too much pressure on you.

I've been away all weekend, this is exactly what I've been planning on posting. Couldn't have said it better.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 am

Roy got more than Rafa in his payoff 7.5 million, for totally destroying us  :glare:  What do the people who where angry at Rafas payoff have to say about this?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 am

well thanks for trying Roy. Was just never gonna be the right fit, and good luck in the future.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:02 am

Ciggy wrote:Roy got more than Rafa in his payoff 7.5 million, for totally destroying us  :glare:  What do the people who where angry at Rafas payoff have to say about this?

Why oh why oh why must you keep rabbiting on about El Magnifico?
Let it go. Youve got what you wanted. Be happy
Pretty Fu*king please wih sugar on the top...
:p
Thommo's perm

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:06 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Roy got more than Rafa in his payoff 7.5 million, for totally destroying us  :glare:  What do the people who where angry at Rafas payoff have to say about this?

Why oh why oh why must you keep rabbiting on about El Magnifico?
Let it go. Youve got what you wanted. Be happy
Pretty Fu*king please wih sugar on the top...
:p

dont worry, its her time of the month, for about the 500th day in a row... im calling Ripleys   :wwww

Loved what Kenny said about Roy, a lot of the people in the know still have respect for the man no matter what happened and we all wish him well in the future surely
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:47 am

Martin Broughton stated that there was a clause in Hodgson's contract that stated that new owners would be able to terminate his contract and only have to give him 12 months pay and my guess is that Hodgson was not on 7.5mil a year. I would prefer to believe the words of Broughton than a rumour in some trashy newspaper. If you decide to believe whatever rumour that suits your agenda it's your choice but you have as much creditability as lakes.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:

Martin Broughton stated that there was a clause in Hodgson's contract that stated that new owners would be able to terminate his contract and only have to give him 12 months pay and my guess is that Hodgson was not on 7.5mil a year. I would prefer to believe the words of Broughton than a rumour in some trashy newspaper. If you decide to believe whatever rumour that suits your agenda it's your choice but you have as much creditability as lakes.

Even after hes gone some are still looking for something to attack him with
Pathetic
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:

Pathetic

Reminds one of the inter/ rafa/ serie A thread eh? :;):
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:

Pathetic

agreed but let's drop the whole Rafa/Roy thing now.

Kenny's here to unite us, let's forget those two yeh and move on
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:40 pm

It's a legit question ciggs... I maintain that Roy deserves to get whatever he got if it's contractual as did Rafa. But some of these posters on here who made such a big deal out of Rafa's compensation just because it fits their agenda only a few weeks ago should answer the question what have they got to say about now :))
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 pm

maguskwt wrote:

It's a legit question ciggs... I maintain that Roy deserves to get whatever he got if it's contractual as did Rafa. But some of these posters on here who made such a big deal out of Rafa's compensation just because it fits their agenda only a few weeks ago should answer the question what have they got to say about now :))

:sleep  :sleep

no one cares anymore

We got KK now, move along now, nothing to see
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:47 pm

maguskwt wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:

Pathetic

Pots and kettles all over the place here, theres none so blind as those who dont see.  :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:

Pathetic

Pots and kettles all over the place here, theres none so blind as those who dont see.  :;):

no, just some people are happy now, and trying not to stir things up like a moaning old battleaxe would. just move on. A few posters on here are actually happy at the moment, there is some unity, stop being a silyl bint and ruining it, all of you
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:A few posters on here are actually happy at the moment, there is some unity, stop being a silyl bint and ruining it, all of you

Who said Im not happy? Im over the moon, didnt stop you lot laying into Rafa though did every single day and night, for days, weeks, months and years !!!

And Im not a silly bint just telling the truth but the truth hurts and the way you lot have carried on over Rafa you should hang your heads in shame ecspecially you !!!

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:
dawson99 wrote:A few posters on here are actually happy at the moment, there is some unity, stop being a silyl bint and ruining it, all of you

Who said Im not happy? Im over the moon, didnt stop you lot laying into Rafa though did every single day and night, for days, weeks, months and years !!!

And Im not a silly bint just telling the truth but the truth hurts and the way you lot have carried on over Rafa you should hang your heads in shame ecspecially you !!!

oh fuk off, hs gone, it was the roy haters who are a disgrace, and you know it. dont ruin the forum..again, lets all move on

(hard for you to do you i know, but lets try)
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion