Raul Meireles - Rent Boy Mark II

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Zidane » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:52 am

Honestly never seen him play but from what everyone is saying it seems we've signed someone with a bit of quality. Good.
Zidane

Postby roberto green » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:28 am

Look s like a cracking player, I can't remeber him seeing him play like :D  Just an improvement on Lucas, Now lets sign a striker please Woy.
roberto green

Postby Owzat » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am

Fauxy wrote:I cant believe we have actually bought a quality player haha

He seems really suited to the english game as well. Fantastic stuff this! Well done Roy :)

I can't believe we've bought a kid - relatively speaking! Could the deal still fall through when Woy realises the guy ISN'T over 28..................?  :D
Last edited by Owzat on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 am

HELL YEAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

Lets get Lucas the fck outta here !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 am

where did we get the money from? apparently according to some on here we wont be getting anything from Mash's sale to spend? ???  oh dear.....i guess was just speculation and paranoid schizophrenia after all? and people slam Lakes for talking cr@p :laugh:

i'll be happy to see Lucas leave though.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:where did we get the money from? apparently according to some on here we wont be getting anything from Mash's sale to spend? ???  oh dear.....i guess was just speculation and paranoid schizophrenia after all? and people slam Lakes for talking cr@p :laugh:

Are you complaining?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 am

I think this lad may play alongside Poulsen in midfield with Cole switching to the right and Gerrard back in behind Torres. We can switch it ofcourse but it frees up Kuyt to play centre forward and gives us that extra option.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 am

complaining? :laugh:  why should i? we signed a new player, and a damn good one too, amidst all the doom and gloomers and Wafa lovers on this board claiming ALL the money received would be kept by the owners bla bla.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby The Raven » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 am

Well i dont know the player and never seen him, however you lot seem happy to have him so i will to.

On the other side, how did roy get the money from the yanks? does he have pictures of Hicks and a goat?
The Raven

Postby puroresu » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 am

Happy with this.  Meireles is a v good player.
puroresu

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 am

Do you know what its sad that we have signed a decent player yet people are throwing digs in about other fans worries about the club.

Its pretty low.

Just be happy we have signed him leave the cheap shots out of it the clubs still in nearly 500 million pounds worth of debt its not going away you know now we have signed a player.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am

Signed? ? ?
Who says he is signed.
Konchesky is the only player having a medical at Lpool.

Not on sky about Meireles
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 am

Bermenstein wrote:Not on sky about Meireles

It was on earlier that we had signed him and hes passed his medical, but nothing on the offal just yet.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Aussie Style » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 am

Ciggy wrote:Do you know what its sad that we have signed a decent player yet people are throwing digs in about other fans worries about the club.

Its pretty low.

Well to be fair, you've been telling us all that we'd be forced to sell our best players and Roy won't get a cent to spend and anyone that can't see what's happening is a blind ignorant c.unt. Fortunately you were wrong, and I'm sure you're glad you were.

Don't get me wrong it's great to be passionate like you obviously are but lets be honest, you don't half go over the top sometimes.

This is a forum, anyone can have a say, some will agree, others won't. When you are clearly wrong people will be quick to point it out to ya.
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:where did we get the money from? apparently according to some on here we wont be getting anything from Mash's sale to spend? ???  oh dear.....i guess was just speculation and paranoid schizophrenia after all? and people slam Lakes for talking cr@p :laugh:

I think people were questioning whether the money would be made available for new signings, which isn't unreasonable - I don't think many were guarenteeing it wouldn't Maypax. Hopefully the rest of the money generated will be used to part-fund a LB and striker.
Last edited by fivecups on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion