Hesky 4 mark viduca - Should we sell him?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby johny reggie » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:09 pm

i think emile should be sold to spurs ,as they were after him a while ago and with the money we make on him go an buy harry kewels aussie mate at leeds, mark viduca ,as he is the same type of player as emile and would score more goals than emile ,and already has a great understanding with harry kewel already, and would be the final bit in the team to hopefully bring the title back home were it belongs, and it would be easyer on harry to settle in the team ,so he would,nt be as homesick .if you agree or disagree please let me know .   yours scousefully,a red till im dead : johnny reggie
johny reggie

Postby gaz31 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:06 pm

JR WHY WOULD WE WANT MARK VIDUKA HE'S OLDER THAN EH AND HE'S GOT A BAD ATTITUDE ,
AND PERSONALLY I DON'T RATE HIM  "HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEED " WE NEED COVER FOR DEFENCE/MID FIELD WE HAVE ENOUGH TALENT UP FRONT TO JUST LOSE EH AND NOT REPLACE HIM AT THE MOMENT... :)
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby adi » Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:02 pm

what the club need its a creative midfieler... Kewell is not enogh... but if were talkin about a striker near Owen id say... Beattie or Smith
adi

Postby johny reggie » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:42 am

dear adi ,thanks for your reply ,as you were saying we need a creative midfielder ,but we need look no further than a up and coming player ,in the name of john welsh ,hes the next big thing to come from the reserves ,and alot of manergers have been watching him ,look at the chealse game we were crying out for a liverpool player to take the game by the scruff of the neck ,and who did we play igor biscan ??,say no more mate?,i tell you this much gerrard houllier say,s he will play up to 15 to 20 game,s this season and i thought the chealsy,so    game would have been ideal for john welsh to play even if he came on for the second halve!,garry mac from coventry tried to take this kid on loan this season along with richy partridge again ,who is another fine young winger in the making!" i dont know if you,ve heard of john welsh but this young lad is in the samemould as stevie gerrard and easily as good at his age is ,as stevie gerrard was when he was 19 ,so watch out for the name (john welsh) premeirship defences have been warned!! hope to hear from you soon johnny reggie,red till im dead ,and still the only real red army in the land,scouseville liverpooooool fc.
johny reggie

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:32 pm

I hope this John Welsh is really as talented because, being in Asia, i have no idea of any up coming players. But first, we need to get rid og Houllier because he will instill bad and negative habits into this youngster by restricting his attacking play and, you've guessed it, play him out of position. Subsequently, this talented youngster will be a wasted player.
So, to avoid this, please, please, please get a real manager...Martin O'Neill.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:17 pm

adi wrote:what the club need its a creative midfieler... Kewell is not enogh... but if were talkin about a striker near Owen id say... Beattie or Smith

Alan Smith's goalscoring record is poor and his disciplinary record is even worse. I think we are better of with Heskey (can't believe I said that)

Career stats for Alan Smith (Leeds Utd)

League - 34 goals in 149 appearances (0.23 goals/game)
Cup - 4 goals in 20 appearances (0.20 goals/game)
Europe/Others - 14 goals in 35 appearances (0.40 goals/game)

England - 1 goal in 6 appearances (0.167 goals/game)

Smith has 41 yellow and 5 red cards in the league alone which is more than his goals tally.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:41 pm

good shout owzhat...sorry owzat.Brilliant pocket cricket game.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:53 pm

I've being talking about Viduka replacing Heskey for a long time.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:18 pm

I think we should aim higher than Viduka and get ourselves a quality international striker like Anelka or Kluivert, Viduka might make a decent reserve mind
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:36 pm

Reserve? He is quality don't you remember how he destroyed us?

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:24 pm

One match - woohoo! What I'm saying is there are better players out there than him and we would be setting our sights low if we bought him as one of our better players. There are probably 10 better strikers in the Premiership alone
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:28 pm

The thing is that he is a realstic target, he wants to move, leeds will have to sell and I think he would gel well with Owen, he already has a good football relationship with Kewell.

P.S. Smith is s##t.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:30 pm

He would be better than Heskey or Smith but I think we need another Owen rather than another Baros, if you know what I mean
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ozzie1000 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:31 pm

heskey to port vale and viduka in, hes a quality player and also links up well wiv kewell theyll be a strong force together
ozzie1000

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:32 pm

What about Simon Davies to play on the rigth?

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion