RAHEEM STERLING - Official Thread

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby devaney » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:47 am

Sorry Fowler I don't actually know if he has raped anybody but you are seriously missing the point. You suggested that his off the field activities do not affect the club. I was simply trying to demonstrate that,that is a load of bollux !!

I don't actually think you are supposed to get cleared if you have committed a misdameanor ?? Look mate there is no smoke without fire. There are plenty of guilty fkrs out there who have got off with the help of some smart mouthed barrister. You'll be telling me next that he isn't a shag happy irresponsible git.

I'm a bit old in the tooth to believe what is on here or what is written in our illustrious tabloid press. The point is Rogers went on record as saying that he has been offered a fantastic contract worth six figures. I surmise from his statement that it must me a minimum of £100k per week - OVER FIVE FKG MILLION PONDS A YEAR !!  Sterling made some non sensical "off the field" statement that had not been sanctioned by the club trying to justify his actions. I suppose you think that kind of behaviour or the fact that he refuses to sign an incredibly generous contract doesn't reflect badly on the club ??????? It makes us look positively innept and on this occasion I do not think that is the case.
Last edited by devaney on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 pm

he's had a gulp of a LEGAL gas? So where's the crime ? because he hasn't taken anything classed as ILLEGAL, he's done nothing wrong.
It's newspaper hype and complete tripe and the fact some of you have been suckered into it says more about you than anything else.
The S*n? really? your relaying articles onto a Liverpool forum that originate from the S*n? get a grip.

I bet nobody at Man utd benched or dropped George Best into the ressies when he turned up to games still p!ssed up from the night before? 

Cracking goal last night from sterling though, the lad when he turns it on is pretty good. more of the same please Raheem
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:29 pm

leeroy74 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:39 am wrote:he's had a gulp of a LEGAL gas? So where's the crime ? because he hasn't taken anything classed as ILLEGAL, he's done nothing wrong.
It's newspaper hype and complete tripe and the fact some of you have been suckered into it says more about you than anything else.
The S*n? really? your relaying articles onto a Liverpool forum that originate from the S*n? get a grip.

I bet nobody at Man utd benched or dropped George Best into the ressies when he turned up to games still p!ssed up from the night before? 

Cracking goal last night from sterling though, the lad when he turns it on is pretty good. more of the same please Raheem

Best's partying lifestyle basically ruined his career, he was a spent force in his mid 20's, not a great example to use there mate.
Besides no one is saying Raheem has done anything illegal, people are questioning his professionalism, smoking and drinking are legal too but would you want our squad to be on the lash every night and smoking 40 a day?
When fans are paying £50 quid a ticket, £30 for a membership card to buy that friggin' ticket, £60 for a replica shirt and even £2.50 for a bit of hot water and a tea bag the least they expect is for the players to keep themselves in the best possible condition, especially if those players are playing hard ball over contracts and demanding sums north of £100,000 every single week.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:58 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:11 pm

"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby devaney » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:12 pm

It's always the agents fault !!!!  :(  :(  :(

Surely the lad is capable of saying thank you and signing a contract even if his agent wants him to hold out for more. I'm amazed that some of you are quite content that this ungrateful little gobs*i*e is playing hardball.  He just another player in the Rooney mould that is going to hold his club to ransom to get what he wants. Seriously if it was my business I'd take the £100k a week or whatever it is off the table and offer him less. He's made it very clear that he wants to consider other clubs. 

And to those of you that thought his goal last night was something special ask yourself this question: just how many Premiership defences would have let him take the shot? He took it well but it was utterly useless defending. I'd prefer to talk about the fact that he could easily of had four if he was a half decent finisher and he managed to get one as a result of defensive errors.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Uh oh, Sterling pictured with shisha pipe AGAIN... and this time with team-mate Jordan Ibe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sports ... -pipe.html
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:24 pm

This doesn't reflect well on the club at all
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:50 pm

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:56 pm

He is an idiot allowing himself to be recorded or a picture taken when he was at that. Ibe also  :laugh: just when you thought it couldn't be any worse.
They really need to have a look at their friends after this.

It would explain why sterling looks stupid at times  :nod  Withdrawal symptoms  :eyebrow
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:20 am

That's why I had a go at him being on the front page of the S*N and now Ibe,s being caught in the cross fire. Ok they are young and most probably more naive than we think. Looking back I done a lot of stupid things at that age but if I was doing something which was, maybe not illegal but people would not approve of and also being in the Army at 17 and the Military law was a lot harsher than Civvie law I sure would of not be doing it in public or somewhere I could possibly be caught. Are these kids thick? Or as I suspect they have already got that much money, they actually don't give a fook. And as for club loyalty except for a very very small minority it does not exist these days
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Reg » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:34 am

When you're treated like a superstar, paid a fortune, drive obscenely inappropriate cars for kids, idolised in the street yet barely  educated, you lose sight of boundaries. Without boundaries there is no discipline and without discipline there is chaos. Welcome Mr Raheem Sterling, the next candidate to go the Mike Tyson route unless he quickly takes some lifestyle reality checks.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:41 am

Reg » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:34 am wrote:When you're treated like a superstar, paid a fortune, drive obscenely inappropriate cars for kids, idolised in the street yet barely  educated, you lose sight of boundaries. Without boundaries there is no discipline and without discipline there is chaos. Welcome Mr Raheem Sterling, the next candidate to go the Mike Tyson route unless he quickly takes some lifestyle reality checks.

This is where BR and the management team comes into place ,it seems they are failing in this department as well.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:38 am

only me - give it a facking rest! every time you comment it's always BR's fault! notice how no-one really replies to you anymore? IT'S COS YOUR AS INTERESTING AS A DEAD DUCK.

n@b
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:37 am

leeroy74 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:38 am wrote:only me - give it a facking rest! every time you comment it's always BR's fault! notice how no-one really replies to you anymore? IT'S COS YOUR AS INTERESTING AS A DEAD DUCK.

n@b

Thank you for your meaningful comment ,as always.You really should read more carefully i didn't talk about fault! Am i wrong in stating that it's the manager and management responsibility to lay out the ground rules for acceptable players behavior off the pitch which might hurt them and the team on the pitch? Are you that daft? If a players goes clubbing a day before a game should the manager/management intervene or not?

Instead of addressing the argument you address the poster ,it's pathetic.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion