RAHEEM STERLING - Official Thread

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:16 am

Its truly indicative of the times we now live in when a sulky arrogant little no mark whose barely stepped out of his teens believes he can impact our season ,destabilise
and create unrest in the team ,undermine a manager who has bent over backwards to such an extent he must have employed a Yoga expert to deal with this ungrateful
little scrote and then to practically force a set (given his detailed pursuits outside of football ) of no doubt fishy fingers up the nostrils of our owners.

I think he should be flung out of Liverpool as rapidly as he was hurled out of a Night Club in the City centre last year....He should have been nowhere near that team
yesterday ,the fact he was in the starting eleven details more about the manager and the subservient's  who allow this snipe to dictate to this once great club.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:33 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:16 am wrote:Its truly indicative of the times we now live in when a sulky arrogant little no mark whose barely stepped out of his teens believes he can impact our season ,destabilise
and create unrest in the team ,undermine a manager who has bent over backwards to such an extent he must have employed a Yoga expert to deal with this ungrateful
little scrote and then to practically force a set (given his detailed pursuits outside of football ) of no doubt fishy fingers up the nostrils of our owners.

I think he should be flung out of Liverpool as rapidly as he was hurled out of a Night Club in the City centre last year....He should have been nowhere near that team
yesterday ,the fact he was in the starting eleven details more about the manager and the subservient's  who allow this snipe to dictate to this once great club.

I am with you on this.

Sterling is talented but vastly overrated.  His end product isn't good enough and he's one bad hamstring injury away from becoming a very average player indeed.

We'd get good money for him this summer and I'd sell while his stock is high.

There are serious deficiencies in our squad that require money to fix.  Without CL money and with FFP rules, selling to buy is going to be the 'norm' in football, even for big clubs.  Look at Chelsea selling Schurrle to get Cuadrado and they're loaded.

We will not be held to ransom by a badly advised kid.  Let him go to City or Chelsea and become the next Shaun Wright-Phillips.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:14 am

He's not the first (Torres etc) and certainly won't be the last. Player's like that little s.hit get right up my nose we nurture them,, educate them and basically pander to every little whim they want. They then think they can hold the club to ransom. That is why I posted in the Losing the faith topic that Phil Thompson should become our next Manager. Do you think he would put up with things like that? If it was up to me I would throw him in the reserves until the end of the season and screw whatever club wants to buy him for every penny we can get, just like we have been done in the past. Fook him he won't be missed
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby killerp » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:56 am

Dundreamin is back » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:14 am wrote:He's not the first (Torres etc) and certainly won't be the last. Player's like that little s.hit get right up my nose we nurture them,, educate them and basically pander to every little whim they want. They then think they can hold the club to ransom. That is why I posted in the Losing the faith topic that Phil Thompson should become our next Manager. Do you think he would put up with things like that? If it was up to me I would throw him in the reserves until the end of the season and screw whatever club wants to buy him for every penny we can get, just like we have been done in the past. Fook him he won't be missed

I whole heartedly agree with you, not to worry his ego will be readjusted the moment he has a poor game game for a big spending club. A few years later he will be all washed up looking back at the support he once got from us...
killerp

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:29 am

Thommo's perm

Postby RedAnt » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 am

"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:01 am

The lad really doesn't get it does he?

'Three ba$tard kids by 3 different slags, doo dar, doo dar...'
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Reg » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 am wrote:The lad really doesn't get it does he?

'Three ba$tard kids by 3 different slags, doo dar, doo dar...'

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundreamin is back » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:39 am

Now the latest news about this over hyped(Because he plays for England) overrated, spoilt child is him on the front page of the S*N a day before the 26th Anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. And I don't care if he was unaware that he was being photographed if he hadn't have done it in the first place he would not bringing the name of LFC down yet again. Apparently he is inhaling through a Balloon a legal high Nitrous Oxide. This fella is a total fit. If Rodgers has any credibility left he will put him in the Ressies and sell in the Summer
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:51 am

Dundreamin is back » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:39 am wrote:Now the latest news about this over hyped(Because he plays for England) overrated, spoilt child is him on the front page of the S*N a day before the 26th Anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. And I don't care if he was unaware that he was being photographed if he hadn't have done it in the first place he would not bringing the name of LFC down yet again. Apparently he is inhaling through a Balloon a legal high Nitrous Oxide. This fella is a total fit. If Rodgers has any credibility left he will put him in the Ressies and sell in the Summer

Are you trying to critiscise Sterling for a story that came out in the Sun? does he have control over which papers print stories about him as well now? how on earth does him taking Nitrous oxide bring down the name of the club exactly, its his personal choice what he does in his private life as foolish as it may be, it certainly seem to affect him last night. Dietmar Hamman used to smoke 20 ciggarettes a day throughout his career but i bet you didnt give a dam about that. I find it ridiculous when fans bring up such petty little things as a stick to beat players with, if you want to critiscise his performances or contract talks fair enough as they effect the club and the fans but taking but inhaling from a baloon should be the least of anyones worries.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:57 am

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:09 am

Perhaps he should just stick to allegedly beating up his grilfriend and get collected by Roger's from the court house. Yes he is a thoroughly delightful young man and his behaviour off the field doesn't reflect on LFC in anyway. Sorry I find it difficult to subscribe to that view. I think you will find that a certain player who was jailed for rape was eventually turned down by a club because of the way his "OFF THE FIELD" activities would have affted them as a club. Wasn't it largely down to the fans that contract talks collapsed? Think you are being a tad naive. Sterling is close to prat status  :(
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:16 am

Fowler_E7 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:51 am wrote:
Dundreamin is back » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:39 am wrote:Now the latest news about this over hyped(Because he plays for England) overrated, spoilt child is him on the front page of the S*N a day before the 26th Anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. And I don't care if he was unaware that he was being photographed if he hadn't have done it in the first place he would not bringing the name of LFC down yet again. Apparently he is inhaling through a Balloon a legal high Nitrous Oxide. This fella is a total fit. If Rodgers has any credibility left he will put him in the Ressies and sell in the Summer

Are you trying to critiscise Sterling for a story that came out in the Sun? does he have control over which papers print stories about him as well now? how on earth does him taking Nitrous oxide bring down the name of the club exactly, its his personal choice what he does in his private life as foolish as it may be, it certainly seem to affect him last night. Dietmar Hamman used to smoke 20 ciggarettes a day throughout his career but i bet you didnt give a dam about that. I find it ridiculous when fans bring up such petty little things as a stick to beat players with, if you want to critiscise his performances or contract talks fair enough as they effect the club and the fans but taking but inhaling from a baloon should be the least of anyones worries.

Raheem can't control what the papers put on their front pages but he can control what he puts into his body, taking nitrous oxide is incredibly unprofessional especially when fans are paying a fortune to get into games. The least players can do is keep in the best possible shape, it's not asking much when you consider the wages they are on.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:18 am

devaney » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:09 am wrote:Perhaps he should just stick to allegedly beating up his grilfriend and get collected by Roger's from the court house. Yes he is a thoroughly delightful young man and his behaviour off the field doesn't reflect on LFC in anyway. Sorry I find it difficult to subscribe to that view. I think you will find that a certain player who was jailed for rape was eventually turned down by a club because of the way his "OFF THE FIELD" activities would have affted them as a club. Wasn't it largely down to the fans that contract talks collapsed? Think you are being a tad naive. Sterling is close to prat status  :(

Im sorry did Sterling rape someone? and he was cleared of all charges for his previous misdeamounours, so what point are you trying to make here exactly? none of this stuff was brought up before his contract talks. Football fans are so fickle its ridiculous, since Sterling turned down the contract according to posters on this sites hes now *****, overatted, Ibe is better, greedy, a wife beater and a drug abuser, all you need to do is read back a few months and according to most he was the next superstar of LFC!
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:35 am

Fowler_E7 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:18 am wrote:
devaney » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:09 am wrote:Perhaps he should just stick to allegedly beating up his grilfriend and get collected by Roger's from the court house. Yes he is a thoroughly delightful young man and his behaviour off the field doesn't reflect on LFC in anyway. Sorry I find it difficult to subscribe to that view. I think you will find that a certain player who was jailed for rape was eventually turned down by a club because of the way his "OFF THE FIELD" activities would have affted them as a club. Wasn't it largely down to the fans that contract talks collapsed? Think you are being a tad naive. Sterling is close to prat status  :(

Im sorry did Sterling rape someone? and he was cleared of all charges for his previous misdeamounours, so what point are you trying to make here exactly? none of this stuff was brought up before his contract talks. Football fans are so fickle its ridiculous, since Sterling turned down the contract according to posters on this sites hes now *****, overatted, Ibe is better, greedy, a wife beater and a drug abuser, all you need to do is read back a few months and according to most he was the next superstar of LFC!

He was never the next LFC superstar ,he has miles to develop in order to become what he asks to be paid for ,i doubt he would find a starting position in any of the teams which are allegedly interested in him.
So far he proved his critics right ,a lot of huff and puff usually ends in a misplaced pass or a horrendous finishing. His Goal Yesterday was the odd one in ten games he plays.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion