RAHEEM STERLING - Official Thread

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby killerp » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:50 pm

We won't miss the c*nt. Fook him and his agent and the horse he rode in on.

CITY, show me the money already!!!
killerp

Postby laza » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Just begone, while I support the clubs stance of holding tough against this sort of ratfink manoeuvring.
Really want  to get this distraction out of the way and concentrate on the future
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 pm

The club will need to lower their price because according to espn's transfer blog City ain't going to pay that kind of money for him.

I'm not surprised he has fallen out with Rodgers either as you could see it coming months ago. Sterling is claiming that he has breached confidentiality on conversations between the two a few times. Most recently it was when he told him he didn't want to go on the tour and the next day it made the back pages everywhere.

Holding out for 50 million could leave us stuck with him and no one actually believes he is worth that, so if they offered 40 mil take it and be done with him.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:59 pm

red till i die!! » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:11 pm wrote:The club will need to lower their price because according to espn's transfer blog City ain't going to pay that kind of money for him.

I'm not surprised he has fallen out with Rodgers either as you could see it coming months ago. Sterling is claiming that he has breached confidentiality on conversations between the two a few times. Most recently it was when he told him he didn't want to go on the tour and the next day it made the back pages everywhere.

Holding out for 50 million could leave us stuck with him and no one actually believes he is worth that, so if they offered 40 mil take it and be done with him.

Sterling is a C#nt...and has to go....

But I said it before...and I am saying it again. Rodgers just cannot keep his mouth shut. Every single time...every single incident (the team lineups, the gerrard situation, balotelli...etc) he makes it a point to release to his clique of reporters. This makes him popular with the press (just look at what $hit the king and rafa went thru managing this club vs Rodgers who presided the biggest defeat this club has suffered in decades) and they tend to go easy on him.

But it causes a rift in the dressing room. The players did not play for the head coach after the manure game. I don't think anything has changed.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:12 pm

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm

All City need to do is click "Buy it now"

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Rodgers has bent over backwards for Sterling, he kept on picking him even though his form was shyte, he allowed him to have a mid season break in Jamaica, he's stood by him through all his off field controversys (laughing gas etc), defended him when Hodgson had a go at him, appealed to our fans not to get on his back saying he's an good lad who's just misunderstood, and by all accounts even invited him around for cups of tea at his house and how does Sterling repay him?
By telling the world that he wants to see Rodgers sacked.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:39 am

Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:02 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:Rodgers has bent over backwards for Sterling, he kept on picking him even though his form was shyte, he allowed him to have a mid season break in Jamaica, he's stood by him through all his off field controversys (laughing gas etc), defended him when Hodgson had a go at him, appealed to our fans not to get on his back saying he's an good lad who's just misunderstood, and by all accounts even invited him around for cups of tea at his house and how does Sterling repay him?

:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby RedAnt » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:29 pm wrote:Rodgers has bent over backwards for Sterling, he kept on picking him even though his form was shyte, he allowed him to have a mid season break in Jamaica, he's stood by him through all his off field controversys (laughing gas etc), defended him when Hodgson had a go at him, appealed to our fans not to get on his back saying he's an good lad who's just misunderstood, and by all accounts even invited him around for cups of tea at his house and how does Sterling repay him?

Sorry mate, but to me that all looks like bad management. Can't see many managers giving him holidays and letting him get away with all this cr*p.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby C-R » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:38 am

He is back in training today, with a slight sniffle  :Oo:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:39 am

You gotta admit tho. This whole thing has become a hilarious!
Here's DS's alleged cryptic tweet and what our 'Captain' also thinks...

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2015/07/1 ... -sterling/

If only this guy was still around to do a sketch!
Attachments
bennyhill.jpg
bennyhill.jpg (48.95 KiB) Viewed 613 times
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am

johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:02 am

RedAnt » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:18 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:29 pm wrote:Rodgers has bent over backwards for Sterling, he kept on picking him even though his form was shyte, he allowed him to have a mid season break in Jamaica, he's stood by him through all his off field controversys (laughing gas etc), defended him when Hodgson had a go at him, appealed to our fans not to get on his back saying he's an good lad who's just misunderstood, and by all accounts even invited him around for cups of tea at his house and how does Sterling repay him?

Sorry mate, but to me that all looks like bad management. Can't see many managers giving him holidays and letting him get away with all this cr*p.

Well, yeah, I see where you're coming from, but from Rodgers' perspective, he was prepared to do whatever he could to try and get the wee fucknuts to work for us, but it didn't work and now his ambition has finally surpassed his talent and hopefully he'll be off after the money soon.

The situation gives us a whole new aspiration too...... For me, right now, a 'Top 4' finish is not half as important as finishing above City. Wherever they finish, as long as we are above them I'll be happy.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby mart » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:24 pm

We should get whatever we can for him now. Its much better than watching him whine for a year before he leaves for peanuts.
mart
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion