RAHEEM STERLING - Official Thread

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:56 pm

I don't buy the argument that his too young to make his choices. Sterling and his t.w.a.t agent know what they are doing.
Hoping his out a.s.a.p so we can move on.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Buck Rodgers » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:41 pm wrote:
1. - because people around the club have told me that and you only have to watch the "Being Liverpool" documentary and look and his actions.

2. - what does "my loyalty" have to do with anything ? How many people stick to the same job throughout their life with the same company ? Very very rarely. How many players go through their career playing for one club and one club only - Carra and Gerrard for us recently and even then Gerrard nearly left to pursue money and trophies with another team - add in all the other players that have left in the last three decades to pursue their careers elsewhere - Torres , Masher , Suarez and Alonso are recent examples. Coutinho will no doubt be the next. That's football now - players hang around for 4-5 years then move forward.

3. Not sure what you mean in regards the "Blue Moon" forum ?

1. =  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh: , sorry couldn't contain myself, of course "people around the club" confide in you, fk it ! lets just delete all threads and speculation in the forum and just await news from you to tell us what's actually going on    :laugh:

2= Actually any reference to your "Loyalty" is of little consequence, lets face it you'll participate in any forum for as long as the'll have you   :D

3 =  :laugh:  wriggle wriggle, of course with all that's been going on with the Sterling saga you've never ever dipped into another clubs forum

Do yourself a favour and just plead the 5th amendment .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby C-R » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:21 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:17 pm wrote:
1. - because people around the club have told me that and you only have to watch the "Being Liverpool" documentary and look and his actions.

2. - what does "my loyalty" have to do with anything ? How many people stick to the same job throughout their life with the same company ? Very very rarely. How many players go through their career playing for one club and one club only - Carra and Gerrard for us recently and even then Gerrard nearly left to pursue money and trophies with another team - add in all the other players that have left in the last three decades to pursue their careers elsewhere - Torres , Masher , Suarez and Alonso are recent examples. Coutinho will no doubt be the next. That's football now - players hang around for 4-5 years then move forward.

1. =  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh: , sorry couldn't contain myself, of course "people around the club" confide in you, fk it ! lets just delete all threads and speculation in the forum and just await news from you to tell us what's actually going on    :laugh:

2= Actually any reference to your "Loyalty" is of little consequence, lets face it you'll participate in any forum for as long as the'll have you   :D

3 =  :laugh:  wriggle wriggle, of course with all that's been going on with the Sterling saga you've never ever dipped into another clubs forum

:nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buck Rodgers » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:35 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:17 pm wrote:

So you haven't actually addressed any of my points yet just posted to have a dig at me ? Why the hell would I got onto a City forum ?

Woof if you don't want me posting on this forum then get rid of me - I'm just posting about Sterling in this thread so not sure exactly what it is you are having a pop at me about ?
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:46 pm

What we don't want is this saga dragging on all summer and dominating our pre-season, it was back page news this morning and it was widely discussed throughtout the day on the likes of Sky Sports News and Talk-Sport as well.
You can also bet your bottom dollar that when the press conferences and interviews start on Tour that Brendan will be fielding plenty of questions about Raheem's future.
I don't want to see us waste so much energy on someone who won't be playing for us next season so as far as I'm concerned the quicker City put that bid in the better.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:48 pm

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:11 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:46 pm wrote:What we don't want is this saga dragging on all summer and dominating our pre-season, it was back page news this morning and it was widely discussed throughtout the day on the likes of Sky Sports News and Talk-Sport as well.
You can also bet your bottom dollar that when the press conferences and interviews start on Tour that Brendan will be fielding plenty of questions about Raheem's future.
I don't want to see us waste so much energy on someone who won't be playing for us next season so as far as I'm concerned the quicker City put that bid in the better.

Exactly! Its just something that is just on the back on BR mind now. I would rather want BR to focus on our pre season and snapping out next signing.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Buck Rodgers » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:35 pm wrote:So you haven't actually addressed any of my points yet just posted to have a dig at me ? Why the hell would I got onto a City forum ?

Woof if you don't want me posting on this forum then get rid of me - I'm just posting about Sterling in this thread so not sure exactly what it is you are having a pop at me about ?

Have to say re Sterling, apart from he's a " kid etc etc etc"  I'm struggling to see any points you've made that merit a direct address, I'm sure given time you'll enlighten me   :kungfu:

Seems to me you're at ease questioning every other members input whenever it suits you but more than huffy when someone questions yours .

As for getting rid of you, as a previously banned member re-entering under an alter ego that's really not a problem

If you consider my response to your observations  as having a "pop at you or a dig at you" I suggest you read my sig.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:26 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:46 pm wrote:What we don't want is this saga dragging on all summer and dominating our pre-season, it was back page news this morning and it was widely discussed throughtout the day on the likes of Sky Sports News and Talk-Sport as well.

The Club will hold out for as long as it takes to get the price they want. City obviously don't want to give us that without a fight so this is where the hold up comes in. It will drag on till either side caves in and it could very well last the summer.

Personally I think the club have resigned themselves to losing him a couple of months ago so if this saga ends up disrupting our preseason then the blame lie's at our own feet.
As for rodgers having to face the media on it then he could always just tell them he won't be answering questions on it. Simple as that  :nod  Loads of other managers do it and its about time he learned.
Funny enough though I don't think he will avoid those questions as much as the swerving he will do when asked about his mates Colin and Mike.  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Buck Rodgers » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:47 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 pm wrote:
Buck Rodgers » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:35 pm wrote:So you haven't actually addressed any of my points yet just posted to have a dig at me ? Why the hell would I got onto a City forum ?

Have to say re Sterling, apart from he's a " kid etc etc etc"  I'm struggling to see any points you've made that merit a direct address, I'm sure given time you'll enlighten me   :kungfu:

Seems to me you're at ease questioning every other members input whenever it suits you but more than huffy when someone questions yours .

As for getting rid of you, as a previously banned member re-entering under an alter ego that's really not a problem

If you consider my response to your observations  as having a "pop at you or a dig at you" I suggest you read my sig.

Just reading back through and can't see many questions from yourself in regards the points I have made - if you would like to ask them again I can answer here if you so wish
Buck Rodgers
LFC Advanced Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Patience is wearing thin here.

Maybe braille is your preferred form of communication BUT just in case you're actually sometimes capable of reading and absorbing what others have posted, I say again

re Sterling, apart from he's a " kid etc etc etc"  I'm struggling to see any points you've made that merit a direct address

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby C-R » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:01 pm

James Pearce (Liverpool Echo) has released some interesting comments..

If club medical staff establish that Sterling was in fact fit to train today then he’s likely to be fined.  News that there has been a breakdown in the relationship between Rodgers and Sterling has stunned the Northern Irishman.  Rodgers has repeatedly defended Sterling, Sterling also accepted an invitation to have dinner at Rodgers’ house as recently as May.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:05 pm

fine the sh*t 4 weeks wages...tell him he will train with the under 15s until further notice.....
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:31 pm

red till i die!! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:26 pm wrote:

The Club will hold out for as long as it takes to get the price they want. City obviously don't want to give us that without a fight so this is where the hold up comes in. It will drag on till either side caves in and it could very well last the summer.

Personally I think the club have resigned themselves to losing him a couple of months ago so if this saga ends up disrupting our preseason then the blame lie's at our own feet.
As for rodgers having to face the media on it then he could always just tell them he won't be answering questions on it. Simple as that  :nod  Loads of other managers do it and its about time he learned.
Funny enough though I don't think he will avoid those questions as much as the swerving he will do when asked about his mates Colin and Mike.  :D

Maybe your right mate, It will mean that there will be an air of negativity surrounding our whole pre season tour though, those press conferences and photo opportunities abroad are supposed to be all about spreading the gospel and promoting the LFC brand but the british press will make damn sure that any time the manager or one of the players sits down to face the camera's the whole of South East Asia and Australia will know that we are about to lose a player regarded as the jewel in our crown.
They won't take no for an answer, certainly not off Brendan, he's no Ferguson in their eyes.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm

I said months ago that he should fu'ck off. This is becoming boring and we can look forward to more childish sh'it from him and his agent before hes finally sold on.
I only hope that FSG dont drag this out to make it hard for him to go, not because I want him to get his own way, but because I cant be ar'sed with the publicity and embarrassment he will bring on himself.
:no
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion