Martin o,neil will be liverpool next new manerger! - Martin  o,neil does live on merseyside!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby johny reggie » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:35 am

there has been alot of speculation around merseyside about gerrard houilleir leaving at chrismas and martin o,neil coming to liverpool to be are new manerger which i for one would welcome!,dont get me wrong gerrard was doing a good job before he got ill and since then i dont thing his heart is in the job anymore and who can blame him to because being a liverpool manager is still the most pressured management job in england and not the manu manager,s job as liverpool manager,s job you are exspected to win the league every season and at least be in the champ,s league,so back to what i was saying about martin o,neil becoming are new coach ,the reason how i know this is ,i am his window cleaner and clean his new house wre his wife and kid,d are living now and plus his kid,s are going ti my kid,s school in hoylake ,wirral merseyside , martin o,neil,s house is in king,s cap off market street ,hoylake,wirral ,merseyside ,so think about this why would you bye a house 200 mile,s from celtic and move your family there ??????,if nobody beleive,s this cd meet me on merseyside and i will show you this i hope to hear from all good l.f.c. fans and bad one.s too!!!! ???  and email  me back soon!!!!!!
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

johny reggie

Postby no10 the main man » Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:31 pm

houllier done well when dragging us out of the s##t that dalgleish, souness, and evans left us in, but he has come too a halt,he is going no further, done a good job getting us to where we are now, but i don't think he is good enough to take us any further, sorry gerrard but i love liverpool more than any manager or player, i think u should go now before i hate u as much as macmanaman. just signed for a manc team how low can u get
no10 the main man

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:24 pm

Martin O'Neil has a house in the suberbs of liverpool

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:26 pm

yeah this is him letting his hair down on southport beach last summer.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:26 am

I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR A LONG TIME THAT MARTIN O'NEIL OR KEVIN KEEGAN SHOULD BE OUR NEXT MANAGER,
WE WANT ATTACKING, FAST FLOWING,INTELLIGENT, PRODUCTIVE, EXITING , FOOTBALL AND ITS ABOUT TIME WE GOT IT , DONT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!  :)
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:37 pm

Kevin Keegan is not for us, the player turnover would shoot through the roof.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:27 pm

Keegan has shown no defensive nous so it would be unlikely he would land us the Premiership. He was pretty awful as England manager and that is probably the best marker of his career so far
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:30 pm

What about Gary McAllister, I know it's a bit early in his career but you know.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:43 pm

Have you seen where Coventry are in Div 1? I'd like a manager who achieves something other than relegation struggles. He has tenuous links with us after playing here shortly, I see no reason to bring him here on those grounds and his managerial record is not good so far
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:46 pm

Coventry are not aloud to buy new players, and he has had to bring through plenty of youngsters and he has done a wonderful job, ask any Coventry fan.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:51 pm

Obviously a very unbiased viewpoint! Fans of smaller clubs will rave about players and managers, every time the England job comes up you get fans of Scunthorpe, Yeovil Town and Accrington Stanley saying it should be their manager. If they really were that good then the dozy prats wouldn't be advocating they leave now would they?!?!?!! I don't see hovering above the relegation zone as a sign of any potential within a manager, if he was a good manager they would be at least mid-table.
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:53 pm

Do you really think Martin O'Neil is the answer?

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:01 pm

O'Neill has no history of managing a top club in a top league, that is my only reservation.

Success at Celtic - big club in a small league
Moderate success at Leicester - average club in a big league
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:03 pm

But he likes to play 5 - 3 - 2,wing back system, i'm not a fan of this.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:40 pm

oneill has been a massive success wherever hes gone,
wycombe,leicester,celtic,
next step.....LIVERPOOL.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion