Hodgson - A travesty of the modern game

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Could this fella be any further up Furgies @rse?

I can assure all Manchester United fans, and certainly my friend Sir Alex Ferguson, that we'll be working every bit as hard, and trying every bit as hard, to beat Liverpool and Chelsea.' he seemed gutted they won, almost appologetic to the ginsoaked arl one.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Ciggy wrote:Could this fella be any further up Furgies @rse?

I can assure all Manchester United fans, and certainly my friend Sir Alex Ferguson, that we'll be working every bit as hard, and trying every bit as hard, to beat Liverpool and Chelsea.' he seemed gutted they won, almost appologetic to the ginsoaked arl one.

I hope they do try their hardest against us.  I hope they come out and play positive, expansive football on their own patch.  I hope they go hunting for another famous scalp in front of their own supporters.  Because, if they decide to have a go they're going to get a hiding.  :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 am

Bad Bob wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Could this fella be any further up Furgies @rse?

I hope they do try their hardest against us.  I hope they come out and play positive, expansive football on their own patch.  I hope they go hunting for another famous scalp in front of their own supporters.  Because, if they decide to have a go they're going to get a hiding.  :nod

:nod

If they do attempt that..... They're gonna get a right spanking.
ConnO'var

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:I think Roy Hodgson's comments to the media ,this morning are a little disconcerting to say the least .
Hodgson basically informed Liverpool and Chelsea not to expect to much from Fulham when his side plays the Mancs,maybe its just me ,but you would think after two demoralizing defeats ,Hodgson might just try to rally his players.
I find this current trend of Managers throwing in the towel before they meet United really worrying ,I mean what message do you think that gives to the players ,another trait that concerns me is certain managers eulogizing United even before the game ....
Am I missing something here ?    :veryangry

Yeah. He was luring United into a false sense of security :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Dundalk wrote:
aCe' wrote:some of you lot owe him an apology ?!

well done... good man

Is right..

He let on they had no chance and therefore put all the pressure on United, a nice little bit of mind games  :D

Well done Woy

Sir Woy as I now call him ,totally pi***ed over my earlier reservations .  :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion