A modern day fagin - Allardyce

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed May 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Is it just me or do people on here find this mans attitude a little offensive ,it seems Allardyce is now  only too keen to add Mr Joseph Barton to his ranks ,while Barton will be delighted that another Idiot has surfaced with yet another attempt ,to save his floundering career . I am at a loss why this nasty little @rsehole is to be afforded any more opportunities in the game ,but it seems Mr Allardyce is intent on building his team around St Joey ,it seems any player with a bad reputation naturally  becomes so enticing to Allardyce that he cant help but try to rehabilitate them .... Wrong ! he builds teams in his own nasty image ,and the more  indiscretions a player makes ,the more Nasty Sam covets them .
The man is ugly ,his teams are ugly ,they play ugly football ,my suggestion to the fat fella would be to visit Walton Prison and recruit straight from there ,cut the middle man out ..................
I know one things for sure whenever a player has commited a serious offence ,between all the dissenting voices ,you will hear the forgiving voice of Reverend Sam ( "Ill take him ,he can play for me" )  in the vain hope of landing him on the cheap ,I find the fella crass ,with no discernable qualities and no redeeming features .......
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed May 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Sorry just needed a good blowout ,ok rant over !
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed May 06, 2009 6:09 pm

:laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Wed May 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Thats fat sam for you mate
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion