Ferguson

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:50 am

supersub » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:28 am wrote:
StuYesThatStu » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:37 pm wrote:[quote="[url=http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1222451#p1222451]I believe Gerrard doesn't have the tactical nouse of the other three. The other three players very rarely if ever got out passed and out played in a game. I've seen players of far lesser quality than Steven out think him, out pass him and dominate him during games. There have been alot of games in the past where Gerrard has had a mare and scored a worldie. Thats my point. The others may not have scored the worldie, but they wouldn't have had lesser players dominate them in the same way.

As I said, its much of a muchness, Gerrard is definately up there for me... but also, he's just below the three I've mentioned for the reasons mentioned. For me, that's why I can see what Ferguson's point is.

What makes it different for Steven is the amount of goals

I would just like to agree with stu here ...... :laugh:  now I'm going to refrain from posting for a day for my sin :D

the part I agree with is that SG is not as tactically gifted as others...with regards to Fergie...the man is an utter joke...Steven Gerrard was a world class player and I would always had him in my side ahead of Scholes etc because he would score the goals ...the dictating the game was Alonso's role...
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:38 pm

So, whiskey nose has landed a top job at uefa, no doubt he'll aide the Mwancks at every step now he power   ???  ;-)

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion