Alex ferguson is a god - Let me explain

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:21 pm

Whoooaaaa whoooaaa, calm down, calm down! Allow me to explain! 

Speaking to Man U colleagues, it appears that the general consensus between Scum fans is that Slur Alex of Threshers days as manager maybe numbered, most are saying that its time for a change.

Now, I for one can’t let that happen, so join me in the ‘Keep The Drunk in command of the sinking ship’ petition. Lets rally round the purple nosed scumbag and ensure that his wages buy many more bottles of Asda Whisky! We can’t let him leave so that a younger manager with an ounce of sense and soberness can steady the ship, someone who isn’t so bitter and twisted that he sounds like some sort of b#stard offspring from a threesome between Alf Garnett, Victor Meldrew and Princess Margaret!

Come on people, with this man in charge for years to come his ‘hallowed’ name can be further diminished, and maybe people will realise that there was football ‘pre-premiership’, and there were a few clubs that won things aside Manure. I have a dream, and that one day a journalist will be cured, he will pick up an old copy of ‘Shoot’ and discover men such as Shankly, Paisley and Fagan. Too much to ask??

So Come on, add your name to this petition, and we can carry on laughing when he throws on 5 forwards with no supply. Chortle with me as we see both Djemba’s laughably unable to pass. Amuse yourself at the freak show that is the Neville. Giggle when you realise the richest club in the world can’t afford better subs than Bellion and Miller. Look in amazement at the comical face that is Rooney. Stare in wonder at the girl on the right wing without breasts.

Add your name to this petition please.

:D  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby shagasaurus80 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:35 pm

Silly Boy! Are You A.B in disguise? I as a Man U fan freely and openly ackknowledge Managers Like Paisley..Shankly but there was ALSO Clough,Revie,Sir Matt,Sir Alf. Wot Eats you is that SIR ALEX is in that catagory. :D the legend that is
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:57 pm

Man U Fan?  ???  You poor b*stard
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:13 am

Ferguson has ability , of that there is no doubt but he has no class and is not respected as much as the managers you named.

Noticed he is is up to his laughable "mind Games" again this week slating Arsenal and saying they got away with murder last season at OT(coincidentally they got the largest EVER fine and mulltiple suspensions as a result of their conduct).

Pity his mind games only work on Kevin "Nervous" Keegan.

His attempts to unnerve Wenger are laughable mate and tells us all we need to know about the so called "legend" Ferguson.

Legend my A.R.S.E :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:23 am

Again you drag arsenal and Wenger into the picture ???
If Sir Alex opens his mouth at all these days its Mind games ffs! If he breaks wind and excuses himself theyll say its mind games  :laugh:
again i say - :D the legend that is
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Woollyback » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:26 am

Ferguson is uncouth and has no style other than loudmouth payground bully. But his style has been found seriously wanting of late. Face it, he's yesterday's man and will be remembered more as a w*nker than a legend.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:34 am

And doesn't it p.i.s.s you off talking about Arsenal :D

I've tried talking to you about the country's most successful team but you didn't want to listen :D

My comments regarding Ferguson being regarded as a legend ( much over used word these days) are valid IMO.

Lets take Sir Matt Busby, a gentle but eloquent man who earned respect by the way his teams played football , the dignity he showed after Munich and the epitomie of a gentleman.

Contrast this with Ferguson , a snarling moody Scotsman who drinks too much, breaks the law with impunity , has suspicions of taking "bungs" and is linked to several dodgy transfers through his Son Darren acting  as agent on several of his "Deals", falls out with the Macmanus brothers over a so called verbal promise of a share in "Rock of Gibraltor" and refuses to back down until told to by the board at Man U as the episode threatened to collapse the club in bitter infighting and then has the audacity to tell the sporting world Arsenal got away with murder over a FOOTBALL game ???

Notice that Wenger dealt with him in his usual unflappable way calling for BOTH teams to be responsible before the game and duringt he game on Sunday.

Your allegiance to the club you support does not have to extend to every person involved in that club. When Diouff spat at those Celtic fans the other season I didn't defend him because he was a Liverpool player and you ought not to allow your obvious bias to Man U to prejudice your opinion of it's manager................End of :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:04 am

I judge a manager by what he has achieved in the game.
  Not by wot charity he donating to or by wot he does at weekends. :D
  If a player is out of order again i wont defend him wether he is a united player or wotever.

Youll never walk again! :D
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:04 am

Ferguson is trying to let his mind games get to Arsenal, but it isn't working. Wenger is actually laughing at Ferguson and wrote off Man Utd for the season.

Arsenal are more of a  cohesive unit than Man Utd and I can see them running over the Mancs. If the Mancs can't beat the likes of Birmingham what makes them think they can beat Arsenal?

Neville talked about if they score that they will be able to win. Wtf? Boro had a 3-1 lead over Arsenal and Arsenal won 4-2.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:06 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:I judge a manager by what he has achieved in the game.
  If a player is out of order again i wont defend him wether he is a united player or wotever.

If you hate ManU stand up, If you hate ManU stand up , If you hate ManU stand up!!!!!!!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:09 am

Because Ab -football is different on a given day. We couldnt beat Birmingham ..but we beat Liverpool  :D . Arsenal couldnt beat Panathinaikos, and we know how low you rate greek football from previous posts, but they could beat us, or vice versa. Do you understand?
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Dalglish » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:14 am

So it doesn't matter what a  person is like in their private or public life then ?

Thats your opinion I suppose but for me it does matter, Kids up and down the country lok up to these players ansd mangers to a lesser extent and they have a responsibility to act accordingly.

So using your criteria it doesn't matter what a  mansger does as long as he wins ?

Shallow and naive in the extreme  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:17 am

We are not talking about European football here woman. We are talking about English football. In the Premiership Arsenal dominate, in Europe they do not.

You couldn't beat Birmingham,Middlesbrough,etc...

Football is different on any given day but even so I do not see anything from the Mancs that can run over Arsenal.

I hate both you the Mancs and Arsenal, but from what I've seen Arsenal can beat you even at Trafford.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:17 am

Dalglish wrote:

So it doesn't matter what a  person is like in their private or public life then ?

Thats your opinion I suppose but for me it does matter, Kids up and down the country lok up to these players ansd mangers to a lesser extent and they have a responsibility to act accordingly.

So using your criteria it doesn't matter what a  mansger does as long as he wins ?

Shallow and naive in the extreme  ???

I agree mate.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:29 am

Im not interested in a manager or players private life. If i was I would read womans own or hello magazine. Nobody was more outspoken than Brian clough but he was a legend too among all fans ,not just Notts forest. I dont think im being naive, most players and managers want their private life to be private so i say let the football speak for itself. ???
How you can deny fergie his status among them greats is beyond me ? It could only come from a bitter Liverpool supporter.
Rock on!
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion