Cristiano Ronaldo - Off to Real Madrid?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:48 pm

i take it from that you would be happy if the snivelling little :censored: went then ciggs
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:50 pm

I be even happier if he took Tevez and Rooney with him
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:51 pm

laza wrote:I be even happier if he took Tevez and Rooney with him

Rooney wont stay there for much longer either laza, he like Ronaldo has no affinity with the Salford dweling manc rats.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Ciggy wrote: :)

:laugh:

Despite I have to admit he's very very good, I think Ronaldo has that something that will make him indeed a Real Madrid player.

He doesn't play for the team. Unlike the true greats like Maradona or Zidane, he does his tricks wherever he can, even there where's not necessary. He's arrogant and cúnt enough to play for Madrid.

Anything that means unsettling Manchester United is good.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:11 pm

what a horrible snivelling little money grabbing ponce. i fecking hate the money obsessed pampered millionaires that footballers are turning into. saying he will leave only if he gets world record wages and a world record transfer fee, just so he can be guaranteed even more megastar status and perpetuate his myth even further. fucking wanker.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm

only problem if he does go is that the salford sh*te will get a feckin  mahoosive fee for him and therefore megabucks to spend on new players. i still want the greasy c.unt to go though
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:40 pm

andy_g wrote:what a horrible snivelling little money grabbing ponce. i fecking hate the money obsessed pampered millionaires that footballers are turning into. saying he will leave only if he gets world record wages and a world record transfer fee, just so he can be guaranteed even more megastar status and perpetuate his myth even further. fucking wanker.

Agree with every word you say Andy

Still made up if he went though :)
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Woollyback wrote:only problem if he does go is that the salford sh*te will get a feckin  mahoosive fee for him and therefore megabucks to spend on new players. i still want the greasy c.unt to go though

A fee for him lus their usual money and they could buy three world class players.  Makes sense if he wants out

I just wish we had mega money
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 pm

lets hope the :censored: goes, after what happened with rooney in the world cup we should of strung the :censored: up.

good riddance :angry:
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am

I hope he goes.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:05 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:lets hope the :censored: goes, after what happened with rooney in the world cup we should of strung the :censored: up.

anyone who shaves a unibrow, BELLYBUTTON, AND CHEST HAIR SERVES NO PURPOSE IN THE PREM.

Plus fergie ginsoak is p!ssed off his head now in the SF and all the plassy mancs are waiting for real quotes  :laugh:
Feck off fergie yer sweaty b@stard.
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:41 am

Manhattan shaves his belly and chest.

I thought you liked smooth men Ciggy?

I was doing it all for you.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:56 am

It's like people are all too eager to see him leave because he practically made United's season last year. Clutching at straws.

I personally couldn't give a flying f*ck if he stays. In fact, I hope he does and Fergie lets him rot on the bench as an example. The c*nt sees the $ signs and it's sickening. The wee c*nt obviously has a swollen head and believes in his own hype. Probably masturbates over himself in the mirror too. His free kick pose is laughable. It's like he's standing there for the cameras. This isn't rugby, son. He just leather's the ball and hopes that the dynamics of the design will make it move for him. There's no skill or placement involved. It's just sickening how the media W*nk all over it when he scores one.

For me, I hope he breaks his legs. There's people that have true genius talent and are skint or unknown and will never be known but are still happy with what they have. Greedy b@stard.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 am

the best outcome for us is that the mancs refuse to sell and he stays put, preferably as an outcast. that's not going to happen though, ferguson isn't stupid enough to leave such an important player on the bench, in the reserves or in the stands and he's not going to let an unfocused and unmotivated player on to the pitch.

he's as good as gone. despite furguson's protests and threats he has no trouble offloading star players who have stopped towing the line, just look at his history with beckham, stam and van nistelrooy. he'll sell ronaldo after the euros and will demand a staggering fee. madrid have put themselves in the position where they'll have to pay the fee to avoid losing face and backing down (though obviously the more they pay the more stupid they'll actually look). what we'll have then is the mancs with an enormous amount of money to spend and the whole transfer scene fucked up beyond belief as every half decent player gets an extra 10 million slapped on his price tag. platini is going to have a heart attack - which is probably the only good thing that will come out of the whole farce.

ask yourselves what you would prefer. the mancs with ronaldo or the mancs without ronaldo and an extra 60 or 70 million quid to spend on players next season. i bet they are already secretly salivating over their shopping list and the phone to various agents and representatives is smoking hot.

its all a load of b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e and ronaldo is a complete and utter wanker

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 am

Ciggy wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:lets hope the :censored: goes, after what happened with rooney in the world cup we should of strung the :censored: up.

anyone who shaves a unibrow, BELLYBUTTON, AND CHEST HAIR SERVES NO PURPOSE IN THE PREM.

:D  lol
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion