Breaking news ronaldo - Off to madrid for £80m

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 pm

He will probably be on 190k a week? Not to mention the rest he will get from sponsorships. Fair play to him a person making money but othewise he is a :censored:.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:16 pm

From what i'm hearing, it appears that the £80mil wont be paid in one lump sum, but in installments over a period of  7 - 8 years (approx 10mil a year).

If correct, then Mwanck Utd may not have as much money to spend as many people think.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Number 9 wrote:Good riddance to him!

£80m eh??Well as if his ego was'nt big enough,I expect to see him photographed prancing about Madrid with a bunch of flowers and a pink T shirt saying "Most expensive player ever" ..hes probably sitting w@nking at himself in the mirror now!Arrogant little gimp!

I dont think for a second Fergie sanctioned this deal!The fact they issued a statement saying he did kind of seems a double bluff.Anyway thank feck he's gone..just think how many free kicks he will get now where refs are softer.The whistle will be blowing every 30 seconds!

£80m...football has got out of hand!Chelsea have spent big bucks in the past but Real Madrid just take it to another level with this and the Kaka deal inside a week!
Fuc'king crazy it is....something has to be done before it gets out of hand,if its not already!

Not even a generation ago professional footballers came out of football and were not rich men..footballers these days would still be rich in 200 years time!!

Don't forget, Baz, that Ronaldo will need every bit of those earnings to keep replacing the sports cars he crashes and for all the hush money he has to pay out down at the Blue Oyster Club.  :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Good riddance to him!

£80m eh??Well as if his ego was'nt big enough,I expect to see him photographed prancing about Madrid with a bunch of flowers and a pink T shirt saying "Most expensive player ever" ..hes probably sitting w@nking at himself in the mirror now!Arrogant little gimp!

I dont think for a second Fergie sanctioned this deal!The fact they issued a statement saying he did kind of seems a double bluff.Anyway thank feck he's gone..just think how many free kicks he will get now where refs are softer.The whistle will be blowing every 30 seconds!

£80m...football has got out of hand!Chelsea have spent big bucks in the past but Real Madrid just take it to another level with this and the Kaka deal inside a week!
Fuc'king crazy it is....something has to be done before it gets out of hand,if its not already!

Not even a generation ago professional footballers came out of football and were not rich men..footballers these days would still be rich in 200 years time!!

Don't forget, Baz, that Ronaldo will need every bit of those earnings to keep replacing the sports cars he crashes and for all the hush money he has to pay out down at the Blue Oyster Club.  :nod

Its a fecking disgrace how its gone,think of Ray Kennedy!!
Only stopped playing about 1983/4..hardly a lifetime ago like.

Fuc'k Ronaldo,he's a kunt..its Madrid with these two megabucks signings that have got me angry!

Any good player(that we may be after) from any club has probably increased in price now by 25% over the last week cause of Madrid! :no
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Number 9 wrote:Any good player(that we may be after) from any club has probably increased in price now by 25% over the last week cause of Madrid! :no

On the bright side, any good player that we already own that other clubs are after has probably had his value increased 25% thanks to these deals.  How badly do they want Alonso now?  :Oo:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Any good player(that we may be after) from any club has probably increased in price now by 25% over the last week cause of Madrid! :no

On the bright side, any good player that we already own that other clubs are after has probably had his value increased 25% thanks to these deals.  How badly do they want Alonso now?  :Oo:

I dont want him going anywhere!

We need to ditch about 6 never good enoughs and add 2 quality players!
But I get what you are saying..we may have to sell some of our good uns to do this..obviously looking like Alonso or Masch now!

Thank feck they never came in with a huge bid for Nando,Rafa may have found it too hard to refuse!Or worse been told SAY YES by them two kunts!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 pm

They have been interviewing people outside RM ground all day the fans arnt to impressed, most of them said they only want spanish players, and they arnt really keen on Ronaldo, that will go down a treat. LOL
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:They have been interviewing people outside RM ground all day the fans arnt to impressed, most of them said they only want spanish players, and they arnt really keen on Ronaldo, that will go down a treat. LOL

Fuc'king everyone hates him apart from UTD supporters!
I hope they throw bulls testicles and pigs heads at him everytime he plays!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Gotta be the most hated world player of the year ever... Know many Manutd fans who are happy hes off for 80mill... they know itll be tough without him but theyd rather prove that they can do it without him... Hes a top play mind you and im sure the Madrid fans wont take long to make him a favourite... Him and Kaka and Robben in the same side... fck me but itll be an interesting spanish league next season, taking the best player in the other top 2 leagues in the world... Real Madrid just need to sign David Villa now and they'll undoubtedly have the strongest attackig side in the world... (Villa to Madrid)

Expect Barcelona to make a big buy now... ribery for ridiculous money or Silva or Ibrahimovic... (Ribery is my guess)

Manutd need to make 2 big signings to compensate for the loss... i'd understand if they let Tevez go now and sign Benzema instead with another winger coming in.. they'd still have money to spare like but it'll be interesting to see how well they cope with losing him... (Benzema and Valencia)

Chelsea and ManCity wont want to feel left out... its a field day out there...But hey, i hear we're bringing voronin back from his loan spell so there ya go !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Ribery is valued at 87 million and benzema at 85 million by both their club owners . So i can see them signing up tevez , valencia and maybe going for samuel eto
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:They have been interviewing people outside RM ground all day the fans arnt to impressed, most of them said they only want spanish players, and they arnt really keen on Ronaldo, that will go down a treat. LOL

Stupid :censored: why won't they be happy if he gets them the league and stops the barca supremacy
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glen Quagmire » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Bye Bye Ronney
Glen Quagmire

Postby tonyeh » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:45 am

Delighted to see the back of this cheating git. I've not hated a player so much since, um lets see.......eh....Cantona.

The Premiership will be a better place without him.
tonyeh

Postby destro » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 am

Couldnt be @rsed starting a new topic so I will just ask the question here

Bearing in mind what has happened, and obviously taking away the fact the player himself constantly expressed his desire to go and play for Madrid.

I have been listening to the United fans and have so far struggled to find any of them that are actually upset to see the back of Ronaldo, now I am pretty sure that it is sour grapes and rather than wish him luck they decide to act like they are not bothered that he has actually left Manchester United for another club and most of them are actually saying they wanted him to go ???

The question is this, at this current moment in time and given the constant speculation about our own finances would anyone have been happy if they had bid 80 million for Gerrard or Torres and it was accepted ?
destro

Postby aCe' » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 am

dont think its anything like that mate... Ronaldo made it obvious he wanted to leave (this is where the Torres-Gerrard comparison doesnt hold nemore)... hes a hated figure around the world even manutd supporters know hes a little kunt and will always be one... add the 80mill and its a done deal as far as most of them are concerned...  im sure theyll be bringing in a coupla big players sometime soon...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion