Breaking news ronaldo - Off to madrid for £80m

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:39 am

United accept 80 million bid from RM.  :oops:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 am

from the grauniad:

Manchester United have given Cristiano Ronaldo permission to speak to Real Madrid after accepting an £80m bid from the Spanish club for the player.

"At Cristiano's request – who has again expressed his desire to leave – and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player," reads a statement on United's website.

According to the Premier League champions, a deal is expected to be concluded by 30 June.

Should the deal go through, it will smash the world-record transfer record, which was set earlier this week when Real agreed to pay Milan £59m for the Brazilian Kaka.

ffs... 80 fecking million fecking quid :O

i knew for a while that the football world and the world in general was a little bit crazy but this is just way over the top. absolutely stark raving fecking bonkers. madrid don't realise that they will still be shabite and get knocked out in the last 16 of the champions league.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 am

they still dont have a backline thou
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 am

http://www.manutd.com

Ginsoak will be fuming over this, there is noway he would have sold him, no chance.

Lets hope his replacement is sh!te.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am

i dont think he would of as well , interesting times ahead  - what we need to do now is to get tevez and then watch the alkie f.uck go mental
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am

thats it! the league is OURS!  happy days :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 am

Madrid press says the agreement is total with Manchester United, and they have insisted on the policy of not insisting too much on anyone unless there's an agreement with the club.

In a way, I'm happy that Ronaldo is gone, but it worries me the chain reaction that those millions will bring.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:04 am

Sabre wrote:Madrid press says the agreement is total with Manchester United, and they have insisted on the policy of not insisting too much on anyone unless there's an agreement with the club.

In a way, I'm happy that Ronaldo is gone, but it worries me the chain reaction that those millions will bring.

yeah it'll be enough to bring in any 2 of ribery, silva, villa, benzema.... and still have some change!
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am

i cant see him be allowed to spend the 80 mil
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:09 am

he doesn't have to be allowed all of it.... without the £80mil, they were still able to to splash £30mil on berbatov, and double figures on a couple of brazillian kids last summer. Even half of that £80mil, and they're summer budget would be enough to get Villa or ribery
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 am

well think both those will end up at madrid as well mate - think it will be benzema they get
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 am

Redman in wales wrote:he doesn't have to be allowed all of it.... without the £80mil, they were still able to to splash £30mil on berbatov, and double figures on a couple of brazillian kids last summer. Even half of that £80mil, and they're summer budget would be enough to get Villa or ribery

Villa has said the only club he would join in England is Liverpool so both Mancs & Chelsea can get lost  :rasp

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 am

:laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 am

Finally we will see the back of this cheating diving :censored: of a player Ronaldo!!

I know they can go out any buy anyone but it will be interesting to see how they fair without him. They need a 30goal a season guy and Tevez and Rooney are not that.

Good riddance.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 am

Ciggy wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:he doesn't have to be allowed all of it.... without the £80mil, they were still able to to splash £30mil on berbatov, and double figures on a couple of brazillian kids last summer. Even half of that £80mil, and they're summer budget would be enough to get Villa or ribery

Villa has said the only club he would join in England is Liverpool so both Mancs & Chelsea can get lost  :rasp

All that despite Rafa and the super greatness of Manchester United according to Sky News.

Thank God the Sky News shít doesn't reach abroad.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion