Gerrards off to Man U !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dangerman » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:13 pm

Yep, I agree with you.
Dangerman

Postby Red devil » Fri May 02, 2003 12:07 pm

supersub wrote:A reply to red devil- and what a little devil you are.For you to show an interest in another clubs forum is truly praise itself.When you start to critisize achievements of the past,you are either very young or you are Roy Keane.For the record man u's win in 1968 was a well deserved triumph.Liverpool's success in the competition was and still is only surpassed by Real Madrid.
Man u.'68 and Liverpool '77 '78 '81 & '84 were won when you never had 2,3,4 or even 5 bits at the cherry.One defeat and it was nearly always goodnight Vienna until you won the league championship the next year not finishing 2nd 3rd or 4th.Thats right my little un-educated one when Bayern Munich lost the european cup in '99 you hadn't even won the league the previous year.The premiership is made up of same teams that were in the league's 1st division except for the promoted and relegated -yeah! ; Sky t.v. wanted a name change so your dad would buy a dish and pay loads of money instead of going to the game.
I agree you and Arsenal-even Newcastle and Chelsea play football the way I like it to be played and it galls me to say it;but I'm not bitter,and twisted like you mancs.I see good play and applaud it and I watch some sh##e,as you put it,and it hurts.Gerrard's not going anywhere.Viera is a possibility but who cares except you and Arsenal.
P.S. Concentrate and work harder in school because your writing and grammar is dreadful.

You sound bitter ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah :D
Red devil

Postby supersub » Fri May 02, 2003 3:57 pm

You little devil;If you had bothered to read my last post you could hardly call me bitter,far from it.I've got every respect for what Ferguson has done at man.u..I was merely stating facts which proves you are too young to remember.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:27 pm

so much for gerrard and viera joining man ure :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:51 am

OH CHEESEY MATE DO HAVE STRANGE DREAMS AT NIGHT ?
I HEARD TOO MUCH CHEESE CAN DO THAT TO YOU !!!!!!
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Red » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:23 am

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your predictions amaze me, Im amazed you even bother.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:42 am

cheesecakery wrote:wait and see then fathead

who is the fathead cheesy? :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:23 am

Once a manc, always a tw@t
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redandblue » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:58 pm

A message for the Manure fan..........stick to your own Manure forum. As regards your points about the successes of Manure compared with Liverpool, you would do well to get a sense of perspective.

Manure have had a great success domestically over the past 12 years or so. The team plays good football with good players and an excellent manager. They are undoubtedly the team to beat and on their day can be fantastic. No question about that.

But prior to the early 90s, Manure were frequently awful, with awful managers and awful players. Sure, they won the occasional FA Cup, but I think that they went nearly 25 years without winning the title. And during this time, the Manure fans were awful........violent, thuggish and obscene.

Today, Manure are very good, but do NOT dominate in Europe. When you start to RETAIN the Champion Cup, then you can begin to talk about European domination. Manure are, currently, kings of England but NOT of Europe.

Liverpool won titles for fun in the 70s and 80s and won FOUR European Cups from five finals. We dominated English and European football and did so with a relatively small squad of players. We frequently played sensational football and were feared throughout Europe.

Yes, we have gone through a barren 12 years and we currently have a manager who has done a poor job. We are not in a position to challenge for the title this year or next. But the Liverpool fans know that dominance is not for ever, and our time will come again. And despite our lack of success, the fans do not resort to thuggery or violence the way your lot did when the trophy cabinet was bare.

After all those years when we were winning trophies year in year out, the Liverpool fans generally have a great perspective of the game. They are grown up fans who know a thing or two, so don't start spouting comparisons because it doesn't work........start winning regularly in Europe and you may then be getting close to our achievements.

Finally, as for Gerrard going to Old Trafford, no that's not going to happen. He may well leave Anfield if we can't somehow get rid of Houllier........but he would never, ever join Manure.

So enjoy your current successes. They will not last forever. And grow up.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:05 pm

I shoulden't dignify this with a response but I already have.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:28 pm

Maybe Gerard (Houllier) will go to old trafford, I certainly wouldn't care if he did
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:44 pm

Houllier would be welcome by me to move to Old Trafford and f##k them up as well :D
116-1065305004

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:41 pm

I'm starting to wonder now.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:42 pm

Whether Cheesy is a Manc!!!

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous