Gerrards off to Man U !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:32 pm

I dont believe this!!! ???
heard a rumour hes goin to OT in the summer,
cus he wants guaranteed proper european footy.
hope its not true
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:43 pm

It's a rumour started by the Iraqi minister for information.He was also responsible for spreading rumours that Heskey was a prolific goal-scorer for Leicester City and Houllier should sign.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:14 pm

what ? the same rumours that were going around the start of the season about us having a league winning team?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby HunkyHenry2003 » Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:05 pm

Yeah right! as if!
you talk some b******t u do!
Gerrad would rather chew his own vomit than sign for that scum!
Diouf is a Poof!
HunkyHenry2003

Postby supersub » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:30 pm

Gerrard should be made captain next season.He's going nowhere.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 71-1049551541 » Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:46 pm

And u really think we would want him ROFL as if.....
We dont want some spoilt brat who goes over the ball everytime he spits his dummy thank you very much ..|.,
71-1049551541

Postby Drillblade » Sun Apr 27, 2003 4:45 pm

Gerrard off to Man-U! I think someone has been smoking the funny stuff!  It will not happen, He is a scouser through and through, end off! :angry:   .DrillBlade.
Drillblade

Postby supersub » Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:50 pm

The posting signed by Gary Neville;are you referring to Beckham,Keane or yourself(you are the Gary'poofter'Neville).
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:15 pm

Guest wrote:Yeah right! as if!
you talk some b******t u do!
Gerrad would rather chew his own vomit than sign for that scum!
Diouf is a Poof!

wait and see then fathead
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Dangerman » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:06 pm

Gary Neville wrote:And u really think we would want him ROFL as if.....
We dont want some spoilt brat...

This guy for real?   :D   Class!
Dangerman

Postby supersub » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:17 pm

No he's a sad manc with limited knowledge.
Wait a minute.He's a manc,they have no knowledge they get all their info from the scum newspaper.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dangerman » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:42 pm

True.  And they are the proud owners of the biggest and greatest gay village in the whole of Europe.  Makes you proud to not be Mancunian, doesn't it?
Dangerman

Postby Red devil 4 life » Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:01 pm

man u rules. I dont see why liverpool fans feel their better than us look at our record compared to yours.  We were the first team in english history to win the european cup we have not got as much major trophies as you but we are not far behind with 16 league titles 2 european trophies we are always outstanding in europe while you lot are close to being a JOKE since the premiership has started which is the league for the elite clubs of england we were the first to win it and have won 7 premier titles in 10 years of the premeirship and could and should be on our way to a 8th title while you red scouser scum aint even won it once, we won the champions league as it is known today in season 99 while the last time you lot won the champions league it was back in the 80's and it was called the european cup and the last time you won the league it was the fist division which is now looked down apon and is called the nationwide league for those who are not good enough for the premiership our only rivals are arsenal with 2 premiership titles to their name and a pathetic champions league pedegree.  we play exciting attacking football with the greatest manager of all time ferguson while houulier sold your best players and made you scum play like sh*t.  And yes the one half decent player you have gerrard is coming to the theatre of dreams and so is the one decent player arsenal have Vieira.  :D  :D  :D  :D
Red devil 4 life

Postby red devil » Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:06 pm

p.s. we did the treble aswell which has never been done by any team in the history of football not the plastic treble which you dumb scousers keep screaming about
red devil

Postby supersub » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:04 pm

A reply to red devil- and what a little devil you are.For you to show an interest in another clubs forum is truly praise itself.When you start to critisize achievements of the past,you are either very young or you are Roy Keane.For the record man u's win in 1968 was a well deserved triumph.Liverpool's success in the competition was and still is only surpassed by Real Madrid.
Man u.'68 and Liverpool '77 '78 '81 & '84 were won when you never had 2,3,4 or even 5 bits at the cherry.One defeat and it was nearly always goodnight Vienna until you won the league championship the next year not finishing 2nd 3rd or 4th.Thats right my little un-educated one when Bayern Munich lost the european cup in '99 you hadn't even won the league the previous year.The premiership is made up of same teams that were in the league's 1st division except for the promoted and relegated -yeah! ; Sky t.v. wanted a name change so your dad would buy a dish and pay loads of money instead of going to the game.
I agree you and Arsenal-even Newcastle and Chelsea play football the way I like it to be played and it galls me to say it;but I'm not bitter,and twisted like you mancs.I see good play and applaud it and I watch some sh##e,as you put it,and it hurts.Gerrard's not going anywhere.Viera is a possibility but who cares except you and Arsenal.
P.S. Concentrate and work harder in school because your writing and grammar is dreadful.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion