Gerrards gone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1106852058 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:14 am

A nights sleep hasnt improved your mood then Scott,dont worry about it we have lost players before and always replaced them.Your to young to remember Souness as a player IMO Gerrard couldnt lace his boots.Put your trust in Rafa and all will be well. :)
84-1106852058

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:19 am

I am not worried about the future of the club, we have Rafa and we will go on without Stevie G.

I am just annoyed at the way Stevie has treated the fans and spat in our face, I hope he regrets leaving LFC for the rest of his life.

just found a great post on RAWK by Hugh.

The kid with his Steven Gerrard shirt with number 8 on the back after his parents spending another 50 squid on a brand new shirt cause the '17' was out of date because dearest Stevie fancied a new number.

He's got Stevie G all over his walls, a Stevie G scarf, a Stevie G cap, Stevie G's autograph. He goes to sleep in his Stevie G bed linen. What on earth must kids like that be going through now? Their hero, their idol walking out of the club they love because he feels they aren't going anywhere despite becoming Champions of Europe six weeks ago.

I feel sorry for the fans who went to Southampton and Birmingham to watch him saunter around the pitch, not bothered one bit and for those who went into huge debt (including me) to go to Istanbul and watch Stevie lift the cup, watch Stevie at the front of the bus, see every picture of the European Cup with it in the hands of a player who thinks he'll win more trophies elsewhere despite winning nearly everything there is to win in five years at Liverpool.

I feel sorry for those who thought Stevie was a diehard Red, who loved the club, the fans and the red jersey and had pride and commitment in being captain but instead they learn that he's nothing but a Wayne Rooney who cannot possibly think for himself and has his money driven agents call the shots. Who acts like a complete child with little knowledge of the game or players around him and seems to think that by signing Reina and Zenden and not Del Horno and other big names like his mates at Chelsea that we've no ambition and no hope of winning anything.

I feel sorry for him though, what'll it feel like to lift the Premiership trophy in a blue shirt Steven? With the fans applauding you while they sip their Pimms? What'll it feel like to run out to Crazy Frog instead of YNWA? What'll it feel like to achieve all your dreams and ambitions with a team with no tradition, no culture just a bunch of rich Londoners who come to a soulless ground to sit in silence for 90 minutes and cheer whenever you or Duffer scores a fine goal and boo whenever you have an off game.

What'll it feel like Stevie to be booed at Anfield? To have your every touch roundly booed by fans who used to think you were one of the best midfielders in Europe, who used to sing a song all about you whenever you made a 40 yard pass or scored a cracking goal. Who you used to sit among and sing the songs and support the club you followed with a passion during your childhood? How will it feel to turn your back on your own people and bugger off to London to win trophies that have been bought?

I would have thought pretty damn awful but it was really hard decision wasn't it Stevie? Gosh you poor thing I just hope you get a break in life, all this hardship you've had, your club don't want you do they Stevie, that mean Rafa saying he wanted you to stay for life? What was he thinking?

And so when in 12 months time you've probably won the Premiership title with that wonderful Chelsea and you've had your open top bus parade through West London, I hope you enjoy it Stevie but I can assure you that it will be nothing like you witnessed on May 26th 2005.

Maybe then you might just realise you shouldn't have done this.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby blanka » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:59 am

all this seem a bit too familar..a local lad did leave last yer saying we are not good enuf for trophies..did argued that he was forced out..warmed the bench somewhere in spain..while another local lad lift the euro champs cup..all that said.. good luck gerrard..carra now we know who is a true red..glad that you are finally out of pretender's shadow.. may you lead us to greater glory...
blanka

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:16 am

Right,time for my two pence worth,I wanted to post my thoughts last night but couldn't so I'll try now:

Well,well,well so "the True Red" has finally showed his true colours,so 100 grand a week and playing for the European champions isn't good enough for you,what a shame the poor lad! :angry:

Just P155 off and don't come back you f******* judas!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Remember this Mr Gerrard - 1) NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB -  you obviously think you are so good riddance to you.

2) We have a ready made captain in Carra waiting in the wings,someone that will run through brick walls for this club.

3) We have Xabi Alonso a far better (IMHO) technical player than you'll ever be,Rafa will build the team around these two.

4) If you want to join the Russian mafia,a club with no soul,class,history or diginity then I hope you're very happy

:angry:
Gracias King Rafa

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:38 am

Ive torn all the posters down in aarons room, the problem is now, my pc is full of pics of him and I mean about 50 pictures, what do I do now? Do I delete them all and regret it when I eventually calm down, I have good memories with these pictures, but at this moment in time a f@ckin hate his guts.
What do I do guys?
delete them? or keep them?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:39 am

just keep them until he signs for another club.lol...
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:41 am

I'd keep 'em lynds, you don't have to look at them. For what it's worth though I'm trying to make a new cover for my "Champions of Europe" DVD  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:41 am

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:just keep them until he signs for another club.lol...

:glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:43 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Ive torn all the posters down in aarons room, the problem is now, my pc is full of pics of him and I mean about 50 pictures, what do I do now? Do I delete them all and regret it when I eventually calm down, I have good memories with these pictures, but at this moment in time a f@ckin hate his guts.
What do I do guys?
delete them? or keep them?

Send them to me and I will keep them for you until you calm down. :D

Seriously though, the picture of Owen reeling away after scoring the second against Arsenal, its still cherished I bet.

The hurt will go and then you can let the memories live long.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:43 am

i removed all my SG poster as he has firstly been disloyal and has shown no respect for us fans. He is definitely gonna move in the next few days.
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:45 am

Its a bit like when you break up with someone you hate there guts, but at the same time still have feelings for them, and the pictures get torn and things get thrown away.
Only thing is Steven wasnt my fella :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:48 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Its a bit like when you break up with someone you hate there guts, but at the same time still have feelings for them, and the pictures get torn and things get thrown away.
Only thing is Steven wasnt my fella :D

:D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:04 am

To f@ckin misserable to be my fella anyway, his ex said hes the most boring person she's ever met.
Mardy @rsed fecker, if he was my fella put it this way he WOULD NOT have left LIVERPOOL Id have stabbed the :censored: first :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DAV » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:06 am

Cheers Gerrard, thanks for the great service over the years.
I'm not bitter, it's football.
I just hope that the money we get 4 him is wisely spent.
Just 1 thing
yes people are upset
but don't make yourselves look stupid on this board by saying
Gerrard has no talent anyway, and hype on about the good old days with souness and hughes, and how gerrard isn't fit to lace their boots.
In my opinion money for steve isn't an issue.
The permiership is.
The last 2 seasons we have been 30 odd points behind Arsenal and near on 40 behind Chelsea.
Gerrard wants to win everything and dosen't feel Liverpool is the place or has the team to do it.
Well our manager still has work to do after the foulier era, thats a fact.
How long will it take, time will tell.
Will it be next season, highley unlikley.
the season after, who can tell
Chelsea on the other hand have the squad in place.
As i said its football, live with it

to sum up
i will not be one of those people booing gerrard.
Good Luck in the future
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:14 am

I need some retail therapy Im going out to spend loads of money :buttrock and try to get my mind on other things.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion