Houllier wales manager? - Rush too

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby taff » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:16 pm

Well I wont complain how many managers with international experience are available for a small country like Wales.

I agree with a lot of reasons for Houllier leaving LFC but he did modernise the club and for all the sentiment for thr boot room etc it had to happen.  No team can live in the past.

Id like Rush to stay at Liverpool and learn more under Benitez to be honest the more players like that from Wales doing that the better.

Mark Hughes although his results were not that great totally transformed the team and professionalised the whole set up.  I have sympathy with Keanes rants with the Irish set up as it is a joke and Hughesy stopped that with us although tactically some of his descisions were bizarre.

Houllier did well in the French set up and as an administrator he is a good asset to have although I cant really see him coming to Wales but rememner a few years ago we had Booby bloody Gould in charge a real laughing stock.

If I could chose it would be Venables gets team spirit and is a real footballing brain and sod it Id forgive him if did a few dodgy things
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion