Fifth Place
22%
Lower than Fifth place  :(
19%
Relegated j/k
3%

Total votes : 32

Postby the redz » Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:56 am

Well as the new season is coming up I ws wondering where everyone thinks we will finnish this season??
Matty

P.S i think we will finnish  third behind Man U and The a#se
the redz

Postby supersub » Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:29 pm

After today I don't know.I'll respond next sunday,that 'll give me a better indicator.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:20 am

i will let u know next weekend :(
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:04 am

That was the biggest bunch of cr#p i have seen. I am 27 and have supported lfc for 24yrs and i love my team and will not have blind faith and be fooled by shouts of traitor for speaking my mind or made to be  second class by cryes of GEDS they were singing my name HONEST!.He  and his spin doctors will never actualy come good and bring the title home,WITHOUT some home truthes about themselfes or there non existandant knowledge of football.Can all the players before this current crop be wrong about how they feel??ask ur self this,who has liverpooles best at hart,GED or all those players that fought nail and tooth for the shirt they played in?All they want is the truth and not the made up jumble that comes out everytime houllier opens his lying mouth and talks with his forked tongue.How the hell can u support such a man?He did not nearly die for this club,his heart would have done that no matter where in the world he was,As for the MANCS are better than us yes the perenial cr#p he comes out with, an lfc manager should never has never utered such blasfermas words, or the fact that he had written us out of the title by january.SHanks,Paisley,would have said yes we can win it even if it was not possible just because of PRIDE for the team they loved.He is not lfc never will be.Please dont be fooled by any more excuses about his cr#p buys under performing players or his reasons for defensive we cant win at ANFIELD(brings tears to my eyes)football, i love my club if u r hear then u should to! gotta go feel pis*ed off, later.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:13 pm

Just been to koptalk and the guys confermed what i said earlier.The two french kids awesome, finnan the same,diouf tremendous skill works so hard,kewell well we all know,so you say whats the problem?position,rotation,3 different teams not one,all of our best 11 never play together which by the way would be f**cking fantastic if all the above were sorted,pundits would not laugh at us rival fans would fear us the heavens would open and god would cheer us lead by the shankly heaven 11.
REPLY'S ON A POSTCARD PLEASE, OH YEH ADDRESS LFC FOOTBALL CLUB
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sickboy » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:47 pm

:angry: After yesterdays performance and the farce that was Galatasary I am dismayed that anyone can possibly think that we can win the Premiership. I am not a traitor but a realist and will follow Liverpool to the grave but you have to be honest with yourself. You have to look at our performances over the past two seasons and ask what is going wrong. With the squad of players we have and the 100 million that has been spent over the past five years we have made very little progress and to be honest we took three steps back last season. Unless something radical happens with our tactics and we manage to fill that void between midfiled and attack we are going to be debating the same topics at the end of this season, as we are doing now.

I have been asking myself this question recently and thought I would throw it out to a wider audience. Is Gerard Houlier still the right man for the job or is it time for a change? He said in the beginning that he had a five year plan, that time has come and gone. We need to fix this right now and put Liverpool FC back on top were they rightfully belong.

Sickboy
sickboy

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:51 pm

Yep i agree.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex from Manchester » Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:37 pm

champions  :D
Alex from Manchester

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:55 pm

Alex your the only person so far who thinks Liverpool will finish as champions.I won't argue with your choice because you have seen all our pre-season games and are obviously well in-formed.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Red » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:45 am

Here is to believing that a great passing game will develop during the season and we will finish 4th. And yes, I do believe Man U will only finish 3rd, which will be a great failure to them.

1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Man U
4. Liverpool
5. Newcastle
6. Blackburn
7. Man City
8. Everton
9. Birmingham City
10. Tottenham
11. Aston Villa
12. Leicester
13. Portsmouth
14. Charlton Atrhletic
15. Fulham
16. Southampton
17. Bolton Wanderers
18. Leeds
19. Middlesbrough
20. Wolves
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:57 pm

ummmmmmmmmmmm? ???
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby gaz31 » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:45 pm

I BET THATS UPSET YOU CHEESEY YOUR BELOVED MAN POO ONLY FINISHING 3RD  :(  :(  :( YOU SAD MUPPET
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Red » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:29 am

I didnt mean to offend anyone, sorry Cheesy, this is just my prediction for the season plus a hearty amount of liverpool bias. On current form, we would finish about 15th, but I know we will come good.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:41 am

Like a game of monopoly if Houllier stays just long enough! straight to the first division without passing the relegation zone. If Anyone of Strachan, Keegan, Toshack then Second this year Champions 2005
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:01 pm

What a fool I was because we are in deeper s##t than I thought. By the way I voted for relegation I hope I'm wrong. But I'm starting to look like a Prophet

F**K u Houlier
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion