List of attended games this season - Premiership and cups, home and away

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat May 28, 2005 5:08 am

Come on guys and gals. List which games you have attended throughout the whole of this season.

Me: None.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat May 28, 2005 5:13 am

treading a dangerous line here my man. It could turn into a whole local vs ooter argument, we know who goes to games and we know that many people on here who can't attend are still as good as a fan as any scouser.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat May 28, 2005 5:50 am

Just curious anyways. Want to know how many people here are acutally local scousers. :D
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat May 28, 2005 5:58 am

their isn't many who post regularly.

ciggy
Dalglish
Leon
Murphy
Jonnymac and his brother
supersub I think

their are a few more also.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat May 28, 2005 7:20 am

I tell you, you can't cut the fact that Liverpool-born supporters are more of a fan than someone not from Liverpool. I'd love to be born and raised in Liverpool, I'd love to go to the games, and celebrate with everyone else in the city. I love Liverpool and LFC, but I'm not from there. I'm a mad fan that lives thousands of kilometres across the hemisphere, and to suggest that I and many others are not worthy enough to be fans is disgraceful. I know you didn't say it, but you suggested it.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat May 28, 2005 7:21 am

Wrong thread soz
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat May 28, 2005 8:37 am

el_stinger wrote:I tell you, you can't cut the fact that Liverpool-born supporters are more of a fan than someone not from Liverpool. I'd love to be born and raised in Liverpool, I'd love to go to the games, and celebrate with everyone else in the city. I love Liverpool and LFC, but I'm not from there. I'm a mad fan that lives thousands of kilometres across the hemisphere, and to suggest that I and many others are not worthy enough to be fans is disgraceful. I know you didn't say it, but you suggested it.

Never did i suggest it. I myself am a fan thousands of kilometers away from the city of Liverpool and im similarly a mad supporter. I was simply curious to know how many on this forum does attend games at Anfield and away games. But all i get is the stick from everyone, saying that i accuse them of being unloyal liverpool supporters...
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat May 28, 2005 11:57 am

there's plenty of native scousers on here, also plenty of adopted scousers (among which i vainly add myself having lived there for 17 years of my life) and a whole load of ooters who i consider to have as much right to be fans as anyone else. but back to the number of games attended this season... myself.

one, and the first one for two seasons since i left the city. middlesboro at anfield. poorish game - amazing goal.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Sat May 28, 2005 12:40 pm

Me = none

Dad's a scouse (Kirkdale) and I'm a Scouse Mouse but providing for my family comes first - that's life!  To all my mates (scum suckers) in Gtr Mudchester, me and my brother are always "them scouse tw4ts" and we love it.  But you know what it's hilarious how they worship the ground that one scouse in particular walks on - Mr Potato Head

Am 44 next week and can only ever remember Liverpool.  Steve Heighway was and always will be my favourite footballer and Kevin Keegan was simply outstanding
PhiLFC

Postby murphy0151 » Sat May 28, 2005 1:22 pm

every home game in the league, every cup game at home, away games blackburn, man utd everton.  Cardiff, Istanbul an I also went to Cologne but unfortunatly got let down for a ticket but still had a fine time with the travelling red army.

An ill like to say a special thanks to Leon Mc for driving me to allmost every game ive been to.  :)  Your not a badd'n

Leon ave I left any out.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby red or dead » Sat May 28, 2005 1:48 pm

i live in crosby in liverpool i could only get to about 10 games this season due work or the fact that for me and my 2 kids it cost me near £100 to go, that inc transport and food etc.
red or dead

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 28, 2005 2:19 pm

w. brom, charlton, birmingham & blackburn at Anfield plus the Watford cup game home leg

Would give my right arm to go to more games but I work a lot of evenings so miss out on midweek games and weekends my family come first most of the time I'm afraid

used to go a lot more before I became a dad and particularly when I still lived in Liverpool

I need to pull my finger out and get to more games cos I can be at Anfield in less that an hour
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat May 28, 2005 2:27 pm

Woollyback wrote:I need to pull my finger out and get to more games cos I can be at Anfield in less that an hour

too right mate - you lazy b@stard! drag yourself away from all that manc flange and get over there!!

:D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat May 28, 2005 2:29 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:
el_stinger wrote:I tell you, you can't cut the fact that Liverpool-born supporters are more of a fan than someone not from Liverpool. I'd love to be born and raised in Liverpool, I'd love to go to the games, and celebrate with everyone else in the city. I love Liverpool and LFC, but I'm not from there. I'm a mad fan that lives thousands of kilometres across the hemisphere, and to suggest that I and many others are not worthy enough to be fans is disgraceful. I know you didn't say it, but you suggested it.

Never did i suggest it. I myself am a fan thousands of kilometers away from the city of Liverpool and im similarly a mad supporter. I was simply curious to know how many on this forum does attend games at Anfield and away games. But all i get is the stick from everyone, saying that i accuse them of being unloyal liverpool supporters...

Yeah, i did apologize right after mate, i put this on the wrong thread, had many windows open at the time, got confused which one was which.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Panathanaikos80 » Sat May 28, 2005 3:21 pm

Sat in the Kop during the Graz game we were rabbish and the worst i have ever seen from a Liverpool team, forget the FA Cup match because we had no intention of winning it!  There goal was a really good strike and Benitez was pulling his hair out!
Panathanaikos80

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion