Real swine flu - Cover up

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby supersub » Tue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Reports of Swine flu have been grossly over exaggerated to mask the Real Pig Swine outbreak that has contaminated the UK.....

Politicians feeding themselves at the Tax payers trough
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by supersub on Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Been taking the proverbial food from our mouths for decades ,Liverpool City Council make Dale Winton look straight ...
Its high time we had that revolution people keep threatening and fu*ked this Council Tax off ,the whole nation as a collective entity ,politicians would quake in their affluent boots .....
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue May 12, 2009 8:08 pm

wouldnt the constitutional reform act be of any benefit? i thought Brown's idea is to correct the wrongs of the previous PMs with all the new policies coming up?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Tue May 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Makes me sick how MP's are lining their pockets with taxpayers money when so many are struggling. Is there anything we can even do about it?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed May 13, 2009 12:38 am

bavlondon wrote:Makes me sick how MP's are lining their pockets with taxpayers money when so many are struggling. Is there anything we can even do about it?

Nope. Not a thing. As many of the claims made, as ludicrous as they are, are within the rules of the claims.

I find it amazing how all the apologies are coming and the "it was a mistake" excuse as well as the "the whole system needs to be changed" reasoning is coming out now, now that all of them have been exposed to the public the kind of claims they have put in for.

If this wasnt exposed, you can only imagine what other ludicrous claims would be made. Indeed it would still be happening, actually it still is, until its changed now they can continue claiming as long as it is within the claim rules.

This whole swine flu (or flu as its known when the seasons change) has conveniently distracted everyone from the so called "budget".

The next election is probably going to be the worst election ever, as the trust in any party has gone to pot, there is none. Whatever happens, this country is knackered, regardless of who is in charge. I remember the adverts on tv for the last election. It involved someone whinging about prices of beer and the like and someone saying hey you didnt vote you have no say.

The adverts for the next one should have that guy saying hey you voted for them, thanks mate. Thanks to your vote, our country is now well and truly shafted.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum